Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (58036 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2013
opeolukoya: Helllo texaco
Sent u a mail yesterday pls reply am ready for the bb 5 now
madam , good morning , i am so sorry for the delay but please madam , always use my Hotmail for prompt and fast response to all your inquiries . dotun10@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
tonjeola:
both commission and landing cost is 11$
comission and land differs according to quantity purchased .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by stpat1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
texaco1: christmas is coming is time to go fashion shopping grin grin grin grin

This men's crew neck long sleeve top features a thermal sweater material ideal for chilly weather. Graphic statement chest and back detail.
10 $ per 1 , discount avalable for bulk purchase

I want these, so how do we go about it?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
stpat1:

I want these, so how do we go about it?
it comes in a pack of 6,you will have to buy the pack.send me the size you want.dotun10@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by stpat1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
texaco1: it comes in a pack of 6,you will have to buy the pack.send me the size you want.dotun10@hotmail.com

mailed you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by shinaf: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
hello mr texaco can you help in shipping from aliexpress to portharcourt .....how can you make it happened
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
in the next couple of weeks texaco1 will be adding 2 new business concepts to global business initiative . stay tuned. God bless you all wink
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
I have done everything possible to get you to attend to me but so far, nothing. Please, i need to know if you can help me with the payment an shipping or not Thank you.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
beatsbug: I have done everything possible to get you to attend to me but so far, nothing. Please, i need to know if you can help me with the payment an shipping or not Thank you.
mail bro, i have sent you a mail.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
hello everyone cheesy
bold 5 9930 deals will start again next week Monday
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
Judging from all the mails received concerning the his and hers and also the shirts advert ,I think the aim and objective of creating this thread is finally coming to reality.
What I have observed is that many really want to buy the shirts as well as the his and hers but the minimum purchasing limit seems to be a big draw back for many.
In view of this I have been thinking and I think I have the perfect solution for all those interested
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
The solution to this problem lies in formation of an investment club. This investment club will have no permanent or temporary members .the aim and objective will be to buy big,buy cheap and sell high.
This will be on a purchase and split option only. The only way to make an head way in importation biz is to buy cheap and big.
The shirt and his and hers watches will be used as a pilot scheme for this investment club. The american market is full of potentials waiting to be tapped by the african market. Two heads is better than one,I believe it is time for small scale importers to pool their resources together and tap into the american market.
More details will be coming out as the day unfolds

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
About how much will it cost to ship about 30 pounds worth of small size metallic items?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
dsunmade: About how much will it cost to ship about 30 pounds worth of small size metallic items?
30 pounds is 15kg and pls what type of items are they?will you pls send me a mail.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
U havent replied my text yet mr texaco,the suspense is killing me.jademijj@yahoo.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
sonyc00: U havent replied my text yet mr texaco,the suspense is killing me.jademijj@yahoo.com
dear customer ,I have replied your mails a couple of times and I have said that when you are ready to make ur purchases that you should let me know.I am ever willing to carry you along, but if you are not ready to make ur orders then there is very little I can do or say
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
Please all those that have been notified about their items departure from here should please get in touch with wale as from wednesday for delivery updates .thanks for your patience .texaco1
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
INVESTMENT CLUB
The total number of people needed to start this new investment club is just 4,only 4 people will be allowed to participate in this month (nov) wholesale purchase. The capital needed to purchase the item on ground is 33,600. Interested people should contact texaco1 for further details. Please kindly note items needs to be purchased this week to meet the next shipment deadline .thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by opeolukoya: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
Oya oo we re here how many pcs of d shirt will get to each person expand more on the details and also u knw I dnt mind children clothings
texaco1: INVESTMENT CLUB
The total number of people needed to start this new investment club is just 4,only 4 people will be allowed to participate in this month (nov) wholesale purchase. The capital needed to purchase the item on ground is 33,600. Interested people should contact texaco1 for further details. Please kindly note items needs to be purchased this week to meet the next shipment deadline .thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
opeolukoya: Oya oo we re here how many pcs of d shirt will get to each person expand more on the details and also u knw I dnt mind children clothings
madam as per your children clothing I am ever ready to assist. Anytime you are ready

Concerning this one ,the item to be purchased will be decided upon by the four people contributing for the purchase although only the shirt and watch items are on ground now.well for the rough estimate of shirts each person will get all I can say is that it is likely to be above 33 pcs each,but note the design and size will have to be delibrated upon by the people contributing that is why I am limiting the number of people participating to just 4 for fast decision making
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by ladyinred: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
Oga texaco I'm interested in the investment club
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by solomonsojay(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
texaco1: his and hers minimum purchase is 2 sets

How much for the gold set, na gold or stainless steel in gold colour?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by solomonsojay(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
How much for these gold set, na gold or stainless steel in gold colour?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by solomonsojay(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
texaco1: madam as per your children clothing I am ever ready to assist. Anytime you are ready

Concerning this one ,the item to be purchased will be decided upon by the four people contributing for the purchase although only the shirt and watch items are on ground now.well for the rough estimate of shirts each person will get all I can say is that it is likely to be above 33 pcs each,but note the design and size will have to be delibrated upon by the people contributing that is why I am limiting the number of people participating to just 4 for fast decision making

33,600 $ or # am confused dar o. If I wil get watches n shirts...let's make this happen sharp sharp Ooº°˚˚˚°º . #winking
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 29, 2013
Interested in d His and Hers Watches
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chemashie(m): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2013
texaco1: lets do it grin
My client (lady) needs a small car like toyota starlet delivered to Lagos. What is the best budget one can prepare for this?

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chemashie(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2013
texaco1: his and hers minimum purchase is 2 sets
The two sets to Lagos is how much?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:57am On Oct 29, 2013
chemashie:
The two sets to Lagos is how much?
the his and hers is going on bulk sales . likewise the shirts too.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2013
chemashie:
My client (lady) needs a small car like toyota starlet delivered to Lagos. What is the best budget one can prepare for this?
cars export to nigeria will be starting in the next few weeks . i have been receiving request about this and i have been assured by my shipper that it can effectively and efficiently be handled . pls if possible kindly give me sometime to work on this . i promise to get back to you

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Slaak: Interested in d His and Hers Watches
this will be going on bulk sales . i will post the bulk sales price here .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
solomonsojay:

33,600 $ or # am confused dar o. If I wil get watches n shirts...let's make this happen sharp sharp Ooº°˚˚˚°º . #winking
ok bro , pls do come on board
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
ladyinred: Oga texaco I'm interested in the investment club
thank you madam , the idea of the investment club is to buy cheap and sell high ,the major thrust of operation will be to buy and split . but there must be a minimum number of item to be bought , but for the pilot scheme of the investment idea i will be proposing that we start with the his and hers watch . the minimum quantity will be forwarded to you through email and for marketing purposes i don't think it will be right to state the prices here , but if the investing members decides otherwise then i have no problem with that , please give me your email so that i can forward all the pictures of the items sample to you .
likewise anyone , please do kindly not i am only going to work with just 4 people for a start and i do hope we have a long successful business partnership together . texaco1

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.