Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (58041 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
aminu150: can i order for car engine as well
yes ,I ship anything that is legal no matter how small or how big,if it can be moved then I will move it

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by inikamoze(m): 1:31am On Oct 18, 2013
How much would it cost to ship either a used 39" or 42" LED HDTV down to Lagos?
Do I search for any of the products and send you the link so you can bid and buy it? Do you also do BIN products?

Or Can you get me a used very clean 39" or 42" LED HDTV(SONY,SAMSUNG or LG) for btw 55k-60k total landing cost to Lagos?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by 9free(m): 3:13am On Oct 18, 2013
texaco1: @ all,
you can now order your car spare parts through texaco1 . wink
what of the car itself?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:41am On Oct 18, 2013
9free:
what of the car itself?
if the car can be shipped then I will ship it.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by inikamoze(m): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2013
Texaco1....No reply to my question below??
inikamoze: How much would it cost to ship either a used 39" or 42" LED HDTV down to Lagos?
Do I search for any of the products and send you the link so you can bid and buy it? Do you also do BIN products?

Or Can you get me a used very clean 39" or 42" LED HDTV(SONY,SAMSUNG or LG) for btw 55k-60k total landing cost to Lagos?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2013
Gudday boss, pls let's seal d deal on d one i ound today pls. Thnks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2013
inikamoze:
Texaco1....No reply to my question below??
dotun10@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
My Oga? Wats happening? Please just come let's pay for that one i found ASAP.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2013
@all , please dear customers , last week shipment from here has been held up by the shipper and the authorities , this issue will be sorted out this week and the shipment will be forwarded to Nigeria , i will like to seek my customers understanding regarding this , this is not my fault or my shipper .i deeply regret any inconvenience this might or may cause my dear esteemed customers. by Wednesday all items will be forwarded as planned , thank you all for ur continued patronage and understanding
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
This item is a set of two watches. Perfect for a his and her set, these watches feature quartz movement and are water resistant.

10 pcs = 215$ total to nigeria

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
Bro, sent u a mail bout d watch since yesterday and still got no reply
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Slaak: Bro, sent u a mail bout d watch since yesterday and still got no reply
got it,check ur mail.I have replied
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
please for all inquiries about tv shipping , please always send the following informations along with ur mail
product dimensions
and shipping weight , please not the product weight .
special crates are always made for tv and some other fragile products in order to guarantee that they dont get damaged, another this is that the cost per kg for tv is not the same as other items .
thanks for your full anticipated cooperation .texaco1
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
My oga, i sent u a mail! Awaitin ur quick response
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mr texaco please reply my message
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by SAELTD: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2013
Hello all,
I want to import the following clothes and they are:
1)Men jeans:size 30 - 36
2)chinox with double pocket at the back with design : 32-36. Straight cut
3)long sleeve shirt, double pocket with lock and without pocket: size L and XL.
4)Short sleeve shirt,double pocket with lock and without pocket
5)polo with collar and round neck of various designs and sizes
6)suit of various colours: sizes 40- 50
Pls i need where i can import these clothes in large quanities and the cost and the shipping company that can do this. Thanks. U can write me through my email: ajosesegun2011@gmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by 9free(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oga Texaco1, can you buy from this link: www.copart.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
9free: Oga Texaco1, can you buy from this link: www.copart.com
lets do it grin
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
sonyc00: Mr texaco please reply my message
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Treasure28: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
Guys, Check out this USA online store. it has a penny auctions where you can bid and win brand name products with bids as low as 29cents each plus free shipping of the products if you are eventually the winning bidder. The store also has about 98,000 products of varying category.
They offer shipping tracking.
They also provide store for you to sell your own products if you have any, for free.
For every purchase you make, you will be rewarded with what they call member reward points (MRP) which is also a form of currency you can also use to buy products in the store. Click the link below for more details.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:07am On Oct 24, 2013
@all,
All items shipped,thank you all for your patience .please all customers expecting their packages and items should please get in touch with wale as from wednesday for delivery status update. Once again thank you all.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by dailydolar(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2013
Treasure28: Guys, Check out this USA online store. it has a penny auctions where you can bid and win brand name products with bids as low as 29cents each plus free shipping of the products if you are eventually the winning bidder. The store also has about 98,000 products of varying category.
They offer shipping tracking.
They also provide store for you to sell your own products if you have any, for free.
For every purchase you make, you will be rewarded with what they call member reward points (MRP) which is also a form of currency you can also use to buy products in the store. Click the link below for more details.

There's no link here kindly supply the link let c
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
christmas is coming is time to go fashion shopping grin grin grin grin

This men's crew neck long sleeve top features a thermal sweater material ideal for chilly weather. Graphic statement chest and back detail.
10 $ per 1 , discount avalable for bulk purchase

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
This men's polo shirt features a contrast basic collar and Checkered lined button placket and back collar detail. Embroidered chest accent.
11$ per unit , discount available for 6 pcs upward

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
his and hers minimum purchase is 2 sets

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Treasure28: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
dailydolar:

There's no link here kindly supply the link let c
That's it in my signature, i mean the little space below.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:12am On Oct 25, 2013
Please the shirts and the his and hers watches have a minimum purchase unit,the minimum for the watch is 2 and maximum you can buy is 50 pcs ,
For the shirts a pack contains 6 pcs. Thanks for anticipated cooperation
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by tonjeola(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2013
texaco1: This men's polo shirt features a contrast basic collar and Checkered lined button placket and back collar detail. Embroidered chest accent.
11$ per unit , discount available for 6 pcs upward
both commission and landing cost is 11$
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by opeolukoya: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2013
Helllo texaco
Sent u a mail yesterday pls reply am ready for the bb 5 now

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.