Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Car Talk Chat Room - Car Talk (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk Chat Room (522544 Views)

Car Talk Chat Room / Car Talk Library / Do Not Post Sales Or Adverts In Car Talk Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Rexnegro(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Greetings everyone,

Please I have a neighbor who is car dealer and have two cars stand and we have good relationship between us. please guys is 2.4m good deal for tokunbo Camry 05 model with tin can papers all intact ?

Tho haven't seen the car myself but I'm thinking of meeting him for it. Good deal ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by melviniyke2002(m): 12:42am On Jul 03, 2022
Rexnegro:
Greetings everyone,

Please I have a neighbor who is car dealer and have two cars stand and we have good relationship between us. please guys is 2.4m good deal for tokunbo Camry 05 model with tin can papers all intact ?

Tho haven't seen the car myself but I'm thinking of meeting him for it. Good deal ?
clean title 05 toyota camry is ard 2.8m now,so be careful with d ride,run vin check,it might be accidented car
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Rexnegro(m): 12:55am On Jul 03, 2022
melviniyke2002:
clean title 05 toyota camry is ard 2.8m now,so be careful with d ride,run vin check,it might be accidented car
Please how do I go about the vin check to determine if it's accidented car ? I need you to school me on that please I beg you . Tho a friend got his own for 2.6m 4 cylinder 05 Camry . I seriously await your response, I was suppose to go see the car today but didn't leave work on time cos then he has left office when I called , so we scheduled Monday. So please how do I check the vin to determine if it's accidented or not . That aspect is very important please.

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by melviniyke2002(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2022
Rexnegro:

Please how do I go about the vin check to determine if it's accidented car ? I need you to school me on that please I beg you . Tho a friend got his own for 2.6m 4 cylinder 05 Camry . I seriously await your response, I was suppose to go see the car today but didn't leave work on time cos then he has left office when I called , so we scheduled Monday. So please how do I check the vin to determine if it's accidented or not . That aspect is very important please.
tell him to send u d car vin no or chasis no as we call it here,den contact Carguideng here to run it for a little fee,d vin check wud reveal d true history of d car frm:
True mileage
Accident condition/salvage title
No of owners in abroad
Service history.......etc
N also get a mechanic with scanner to scan n check d car for,gud luck......05 camry is a nice car,u need to be very careful,d gearbox is abt 300k
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Rexnegro(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2022
melviniyke2002:
tell him to send u d car vin no or chasis no as we call it here,den contact Carguideng here to run it for a little fee,d vin check wud reveal d true history of d car frm:
True mileage
No of owners in abroad
N also get a mechanic with scanner to scan n check d car for,gud luck......05 camry is a nice car,u need to be very careful,d gearbox is abt 300k

Thanks I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by computerglobal(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2022
Rexnegro:

Please how do I go about the vin check to determine if it's accidented car ?

Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons.....
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase. ..
Tested and Trusted Service..

Contact us on Whats-app now 08060365068 for Instant Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty verification

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by CarGuideNG: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
melviniyke20002:
True mileage
No of owners in abroad

Appreciate the referral Sir!

Rexnegro:

Thanks I appreciate

Comprehensive VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.carguide.ng

+2347011116171 [Direct WhatsApp Chat Link In Signature]

Available 24 Hours

3 Likes

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Kelechikelly(m): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2022
Good morning Naira Landers! Please I need your advise on what to do about my Lexus ES 330 car. I started the car this morning and it started but when I engaged the gear on reverse it will go off..
But when the same gear is on drive it can drive forward without going off.
Please what could be done?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kelechikelly:
Good morning Naira Landers! Please I need your advise on what to do about my Lexus ES 330 car. I started the car this morning and it started but when I engaged the gear on reverse it will go off..
But when the same gear is on drive it can drive forward without going off.
Please what could be done?

A scan is needed
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Debest4u: 5:49am On Jul 09, 2022
Good morning house.
Pls I have a challenge with my car Avanza 2010 model. If I am on motion the acceleration will just stop because is a manual but if I clutch and allow the engine meter to drop to minimum if I accelerate it will respond. So I don't know what maybe causing it. A mechanic suggested it could be the fuel pump. But the thing is that the car doesn't jerk and it doesn't go off. So that makes me doubt that the fuel pump is what is affecting it. Thanks waiting for suggestions from the house
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by emmy9500: 7:00am On Jul 09, 2022
chineduisaac:
Hello. Please what does 08/09 car model mean? Which year is it exactly?

2009 model but was manufactured 2008 as shown in the VIN

They are usually the first set of that model that was manufactured, just check to see if the 2009 model of the car was not recalled, if they were recalled for any issue the 08/09 model might be among the defected cars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Lhadhey: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change. Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Drivers
Requirements
• SSCE / HND qualification.
• 5 – 10 years cognate experience as an Personal Driver
• Must have a valid Driver’s License.
• Must be able to drive both manual and Automatic.
• Any professional certification is a plus.
• He should have the capacity to carry out his obligations in an expert way.
• He must be very well trained.
• He should have the skill to drive.
• Must have the necessary authorization to drive.
• He should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws.
• He must have a clean driving record.
• He must be a safety conscious person.
• He must be focused confident and observant.
• Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Good verbal communication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: hradvertizer@yahoo.com using “Personal Drivers” as the subject of the mail.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by 606thearena: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
Good afternoon Nairalanders.
Please I need your opinion I want to change my car oil from 5w30 synthetic oil Mobil 1 to another product that will not be too expensive but reliable and good as well. The inflation is mad and the price Dey increase everyday .
Pls any good synthetic oil should be recommended for me sakpa then my side .
Toyota Camry 010 v6
I will be waiting for your suggestion and advise .
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by callmemikel(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hi guys. My immediate boss (a family man) is planning to buy either 2007 foreign used Corolla Sport or 2011 Nigerian used Corolla Sport. He would have preferred just the 2011 foreign used but due to his budget (2.8m - 3m), he might not be able to get good one for the budget. What do you advise?
He only wants Toyota due to reasons best known to him (I guess it might be the fuel economy thingy).
Kindly share your thoughts. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Highorbit7O16: 7:34am On Jul 17, 2022
Honestly I don't even know what else to say again...
Them no dey save money buy car again or what? How can I hold 1.2m for hand and I can't get a Corolla even if AC is not working
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nurey(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2022
Highorbit7O16:
Them no dey save money buy car again or what? How can I hold 1.2m for hand and I can't get a Corolla even if AC is not working

Honda civic no dey? Kia Rio nkor, Hyundai Elantra or Accent?

Nah by force to drive corolla

2 Likes

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by 9icetoo(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
callmemikel:
Hi guys. My immediate boss (a family man) is planning to buy either 2007 foreign used Corolla Sport or 2011 Nigerian used Corolla Sport. He would have preferred just the 2011 foreign used but due to his budget (2.8m - 3m), he might not be able to get good one for the budget. What do you advise?
He only wants Toyota due to reasons best known to him (I guess it might be the fuel economy thingy).

He needs to review his budget seriously.
3m won't get him a decent naija used 2011 unless he is lucky.
3m won't get him a toks 2007 sports
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by YourFavorite21(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2022
Highorbit7O16:
there are cars that are better and even cheaper than Corolla.
Nigerians, una too dey follow crowd.

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by ayzone: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
My 2003 corolla passenger side front tyre and opposite back tyre stiffed after driving for few minutes. Once my mechanic bleeded the line for the two tyres, it will run smoothly for the next few minutes and stuck again.
Pls what could be done my gurus in the house
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Dayordee4: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
callmemikel:

If he can raise it to 3.2m, I have a 2011 corolla I'll be selling sometimes in early August. You can reachout if interested

Ps: it's firstbody and just one user. An oven bake is recommended and you're good.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Tunnazboi: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please who knows how much a Toyota camry 1993 nigeria used cost now....kindly answer if you know
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Highorbit7O16: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
YourFavorite21:
there are cars that are better and even cheaper than Corolla.
Nigerians, una too dey follow crowd.
Please I'll really appreciate ur suggestions
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Highorbit7O16: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
nurey:

Honda civic no dey? Kia Rio nkor, Hyundai Elantra or Accent?

Nah by force to drive corolla
Please can u refer me to any one
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nurey(m): 3:23am On Jul 19, 2022
Highorbit7O16:
Please can u refer me to any one

Enter nairaland Autos or jiji and start your searches from there
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by biggace(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Please is Volkswagen Polo 1998 naija used a good car?

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by ArticleBeast: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
I scanned my daily driver (honda accord 2000) and it showed p1259 (manufacturer control). Please how can I solve the code issue
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by GreatSage: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Dayordee4:

If he can raise it to 3.2m, I have a 2011 corolla I'll be selling sometimes in early August. You can reachout if interested

Ps: it's firstbody and just one user. An oven bake is recommended and you're good.
I'm interested bro
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Spark227(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Pls guys which car is much preferable to get a camry muscle or a Lexus es350, I wouldn't want to buy a car that would be too expensive to maintain, pls I need your reviews soonest
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Damscole: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good morning gentlemen pls I have problem with my Honda Accord 03 EOD 4 PLUGS when I was riditit yesterday it just suddenly started disengaging the gear by itself u tried to check my gear oil and it's intact. After I allowed it the car to cool I drove it but it's only gear one that's entering the rest are not working. I've worked on the gear three months ago. Pls should I still work on it or replace the gear
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by winzy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hi guys,

I have this 2012 Camry that cranks and will not start.

It has not being like this - problem started when I gave a mechanic the car to service and wash it.

The car key came back spoilt and disabled from the fob, it actually started when it was being taken to be refuelled after the incident but after it was refuelled it refused to start in the filling station.

The mechanic came the next day and started it saying that nothing was wrong with the car or the keys transponder that it was just a fuse that did cut in the fuse box, he took the car key and packaged it again but on receiving the key - the car did not start again by my friend that is in the company of the car.

NB= car doesn't have no security just a tracker.

Please what do you think might be the issue here abi someone is not being honest with me?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by callmemikel(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ok. Noted. Thank you
9icetoo:

3m won't get him a decent naija used 2011 unless he is lucky.
3m won't get him a toks 2007 sports

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (222) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.