Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Car Talk Chat Room - Car Talk (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk Chat Room (522544 Views)

Car Talk Chat Room / Car Talk Library / Do Not Post Sales Or Adverts In Car Talk Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by callmemikel(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dayordee4:

If he can raise it to 3.2m, I have a 2011 corolla I'll be selling sometimes in early August. You can reachout if interested

Ps: it's firstbody and just one user. An oven bake is recommended and you're good.

Will inform him about this. Thank you
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by melviniyke2002(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Spark227:
Pls guys which car is much preferable to get a camry muscle or a Lexus es350, I wouldn't want to buy a car that would be too expensive to maintain, pls I need your reviews soonest
u didnt state d year u wot,but i personally wud prefer es350....

2 Likes

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by rfkay(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
I drive a Nissan Altima 2012, Honestly i have been enjoying the car until recently when it started slowing down while in motion, my car will literally go from 120mph to under 40mph in 3- 5 seconds and it will continue like that for about 10 minutes before picking up the speed again. I have changed fuel pump twice, Air filter, air flow meter... Scan shows everything is fine.

Any Idea Please
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
rfkay:
I drive a Nissan Altima 2012, Honestly i have been enjoying the car until recently when it started slowing down while in motion, my car will literally go from 120mph to under 40mph in 3- 5 seconds and it will continue like that for about 10 minutes before picking up the speed again. I have changed fuel pump twice, Air filter, air flow meter... Scan shows everything is fine.

Any Idea Please

Una never scan am well.

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by HumorMe(m): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2022
with the security situation in the FCT, there is a need to secure your vehicle

car tracking and speed limit services available in Abuja

09122712274, WhatsApp or call
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by fashrola(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
I need an ECU Programmer who can work on GM cars....

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
fashrola:
I need an ECU Programmer who can work on GM cars....

Lol.

That ECM for that brand can get as e be
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Kkizi(m): 5:55am On Jul 28, 2022
Please my Corolla 04 model was vandalized last week and the battery stolen.i replaced the battery and constructed an iron lock so as to be locking the battery.to my greatest pain,the car was vandalized again this night and the battery stolen again.please what do I do.
Admin please approve.

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by MrCuteking(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Rexnegro:
Greetings everyone,

Please I have a neighbor who is car dealer and have two cars stand and we have good relationship between us. please guys is 2.4m good deal for tokunbo Camry 05 model with tin can papers all intact ?

Tho haven't seen the car myself but I'm thinking of meeting him for it. Good deal ?
I have a clean Camry 2006 XLE model for sale it goes for 2.2m , you can compare it with mine.
Just buy and start using.

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Kingdemu: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2022
Kkizi:
Please my Corolla 04 model was vandalized last week and the battery stolen.i replaced the battery and constructed an iron lock so as to be locking the battery.to my greatest pain,the car was vandalized again this night and the battery stolen again.please what do I do.
Admin please approve.
Sorry bro but this is funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2022
Kingdemu:
Sorry bro but this is funny cheesy
E no funny baba. Walahi fa
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by onyii255(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2022
Good morning everybody.
I have a 2012 Camry that had previously been serviced with Mobil Super 2000 5W-30 Semi synthetic engine oil.
The specification on the engine oil cap is however OW-20.
The car is currently at 60k miles. Can I change to servicing with the specified OW-20 without issues or continue with a full synthetic 5W-30??

I would appreciate your contributions.

Cc Kingreign Gazzuzz Dru23
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by dru23(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2022
onyii255:
Good morning everybody.
I have a 2012 Camry that had previously been serviced with Mobil Super 2000 5W-30 Semi synthetic engine oil.
The car is currently at 60k miles. Can I change to servicing with the specified OW-20 without issues or continue with a full synthetic 5W-30??

Use the recommended oil 0w20 ....... Dollar high now as of this morning buying dollar is 710. Those engine are not cheap at all ........

And plus newer models cars are using thinner oil . The Oil sleeves of the engine are design to take such.

Don't let anyone tell you Nigeria weather use thicker oil bla bla bla .. The manufacture knows better than anyone else telling you otherwise .....
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Itsrm(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Kkizi:
Admin please approve.

If you must park in the same place, construct another iron lock and this time make it more difficult to vandalise. Talk to a welder who knows what he's doing.

The thieves will leave your vehicle for softer targets.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by onyii255(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2022
dru23:

Use the recommended oil 0w20 ....... Dollar high now as of this morning buying dollar is 710. Those engine are not cheap at all ........

And plus newer models cars are using thinner oil . The Oil sleeves of the engine are design to take such.

Don't let anyone tell you Nigeria weather use thicker oil bla bla bla .. The manufacture knows better than anyone else telling you otherwise .....

Thanks for your contribution Dru23

I sent you an email. Please check
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by dru23(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2022
onyii255:

Thanks for your contribution Dru23

I sent you an email. Please check

Have replied your mail

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2022
onyii255:
Good morning everybody.

0W20 fully synthetic but in absence of that, 5W20 is good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by fashrola(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2022
kingreign:

Lol.

That ECM for that brand can get as e be

You get person where fit program am?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2022
fashrola:

You get person where fit program am?
DM
(WhatsApp)
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by onyii255(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2022
kingreign:

0W20 fully synthetic but in absence of that, 5W20 is good to go.

Thanks Chief.
I hope I won’t have any issue since we were using semi synthetic 5W30 before now.

I can switch seamlessly to fully synthetic 5W20 Mobil1 at next service right?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
onyii255:

Thanks Chief.
I hope I won’t have any issue since we were using semi synthetic 5W30 before now.

I can switch seamlessly to fully synthetic 5W20 Mobil1 at next service right?

Observe religiously daily the tail pipe and the oil level on dipstick after using 5W20 or 0W20 fully synthetic

2 Likes

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by onyii255(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
kingreign:

Observe religiously daily the tail pipe and the oil level on dipstick after using 5W20 or 0W20 fully synthetic

Alright. Thanks a lot..

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Peppermintflav: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kkizi:
Admin please approve.
Sorry! But this post made me laugh cheesy
I will suggest you install car alarm. Somehow vandals tend to avoid cars with security light blinking.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Rexnegro(m): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2022
MrCuteking:

I have a clean Camry 2006 XLE model for sale it goes for 2.2m , you can compare it with mine.
Just buy and start using.
I don't want V6 engine that's the issue sir

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by zotorux(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Good afternoon, never knew getting your first car can be so stressful. As in my head is full with l which car to go with. I’m settling for Honda tho. Most probably the evil spirit. I feel the EOD are kinda old fashioned. My budget is around 2m. A friend told me it’s possible to get but might be a bit hard.
My question is which car can you recommend for a first timer my budget is about 1.5-2m. My movement is majorly from kubwa to Wuse 2 in Abuja. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Desertb: 6:59am On Jul 30, 2022
How far bro, you can drop your digits

richard04:
Hello room, my friend's 06 corolla dashboard and stereo lights randomly go off and on. Any possible cause of this please?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by melviniyke2002(m): 5:54am On Aug 02, 2022
Kkizi:
Admin please approve.
sorry for ur lost bro, install better security where get good alarm,reconstruct d battery iron protector with think iron n buy better key,den ensure u always pack in a fenced area with good compound light....cheers.....
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nymphomaniac(m): 6:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Kkizi:
Admin please approve.
move from the area.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nymphomaniac(m): 6:14am On Aug 02, 2022
Rexnegro:

I don't want V6 engine that's the issue sir
I am curious as to why if it isn’t because of fuel economy.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2022
Kkizi:
Admin please approve.

Your welder no sabi work.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Felicity001(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Rexnegro:
Greetings everyone,

Please I have a neighbor who is car dealer and have two cars stand and we have good relationship between us. please guys is 2.4m good deal for tokunbo Camry 05 model with tin can papers all intact ?

Tho haven't seen the car myself but I'm thinking of meeting him for it. Good deal ?

Hello do you know if the cars are still available?

DM me I need an accident free Camry 05 grey color or gold for immidiate purchase
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Rexnegro(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2022
Felicity001:

Hello do you know if the cars are still available?

DM me I need an accident free Camry 05 grey color or gold for immidiate purchase
I doubt that but I can link you guys up Though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (222) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.