Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Car Talk Chat Room - Car Talk (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk Chat Room (524087 Views)

Car Talk Chat Room / Car Talk Library / Do Not Post Sales Or Adverts In Car Talk Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by CityNGR: 3:13am On Oct 25, 2018
ibrahimstata:
I'm considering on getting a second car for my self something i can repair cheaply and easily I'm stucked between these cars

2000 honda civic vti a.k.a uk
mercedes w202 c class
pls advice me and share your experience of any of these cars and price range of nigerian used. Thanks
Either of those two.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Bettycars(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
FOR SALE
First grade Norwegian (EU) used vehicle. Car engine in superb working condition, very neat interior, fully automated, petrol engine. Every internal control in perfect working condition. Attractive alloyed wheels. Rugged in every sense.

Complete Custom papers presented on sale.

Call/WhatsApp Joel on 07065870508

Best price

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Bettycars(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
FOR SALE!!!
Norwegian (EU), first grade used vehicle, car engine in superb working condition, neat interior, diesel engine. It has a superb D-4-D engine which makes it highly fuel efficient and very low emission. Every internal control in perfect working condition. Very negligible rust spotted due to salt action during snow weathers.

Call/WhatsApp Joel on 07065870508 for enquiries. Complete Custom papers presented on purchase

Best price assured

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by FAFS15: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
House please am looking good for a good car rewire that can help rewire my Nissan Sentra.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Kristolite: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Good evening everyone. Please I need help on my car, Toyota Camry. If i get up to a speed of 80km/h and let go of the gas pedal to apply the brakes, the steering wheel vibrates. I've change tyrod socket and did alignment 3 days ago but I'm still feel that vibration. Also I've changed the brake disc 3 months ago. What do you guys think could possibly be the problem?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by CityNGR: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kristolite:
Good evening everyone. Please I need help on my car, Toyota Camry. If i get up to a speed of 80km/h and let go of the gas pedal to apply the brakes, the steering wheel vibrates. I've change tyrod socket and did alignment 3 days ago but I'm still feel that vibration. Also I've changed the brake disc 3 months ago. What do you guys think could possibly be the problem?
Check your tires... wheel balancing things. Use a standard mechanical workshop
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Kristolite: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Alright thank you very much. I will have it done and hopefully it works out.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Implanet: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hi all,
I am facing some challenges with my Toyota Camry 2007 2az engine 4 cyln 13 pin gearbox.The car does not select gears normal again. The car might refuse to engage to gear 1 for a start in movement especially when its engine is hot.
Kindly advise me on what to do. Cos I av replace some parts still no solution. Please what could be the problem?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by antobrige: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2018
Implanet:
Hi all,
I am facing some challenges with my Toyota Camry 2007 2az engine 4 cyln 13 pin gearbox.The car does not select gears normal again. The car might refuse to engage to gear 1 for a start in movement especially when its engine is hot.
Kindly advise me on what to do. Cos I av replace some parts still no solution. Please what could be the problem?

Was it some parts the Gear u changed. ...
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Implanet: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2018
@GAZZUZZ. PLS I need your advice.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2018
Implanet:
@GAZZUZZ. PLS I need your advice.

Replace Gearbox, possibly replace Engine Ecu.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by carfacts: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Many people in Nigeria buy used vehicles without having known how good or durable the vehicle is. All you see is people going to check the vehicle with their mechanic to be sure if its the perfect vehicle you've been looking for. To be candid, a mechanic can't predict how good or well a vehicle will be but a Vehicle History Report (VHR) will be able to tell you what a vehicle has been through if it's durable or not. For instance, a VHR will alert you if the car is a stolen vehicle, you will be able to tell if it's an accident vehicle, a flooded vehicle, mileage and odometer problems, inspection data, ownership history, service history, import and vehicle origin, open recalls, vehicle damage/title history and many more vehicle details.

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Bobsato: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hello pls how possible is it to get a tokunbo golf 2 in lagos and how much. My Hausa cab driver wants me to get one for higher purchase for him though the car is needed in Abuja
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by TissuePaper: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
carfacts:
Many people in Nigeria buy used vehicles without having known how good or durable the vehicle is. All you see is people going to check the vehicle with their mechanic to be sure if its the perfect vehicle you've been looking for. To be candid, a mechanic can't predict how good or well a vehicle will be but a Vehicle History Report (VHR) will be able to tell you what a vehicle has been through if it's durable or not. For instance, a VHR will alert you if the car is a stolen vehicle, you will be able to tell if it's an accident vehicle, a flooded vehicle, mileage and odometer problems, inspection data, ownership history, service history, import and vehicle origin, open recalls, vehicle damage/title history and many more vehicle details.
well said
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by drtee247(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
How much is the tail light cover of Peugeot 307 D sign

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Bobsato: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hi, I am looking for this old golf 2 tokumbo for taxi service in Abuja. Can I get one from lagos and what’s d price pls
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by atelysir(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2018
Bobsato:
Hello pls how possible is it to get a tokunbo golf 2 in lagos and how much. My Hausa cab driver wants me to get one for higher purchase for him though the car is needed in Abuja
I Am A CAR DEALER, it shouldn't be more than #1m
Contact Me For Purchase
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by froshbuddy: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2018
dear All,

Please I saw a Toyota Camry drop-light V6 in a relatively great condition but Mileage is 220K. should i take a walk?
urgent replies please
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by sosidauto(m): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2018
Bobsato:
Hi, I am looking for this old golf 2 tokumbo for taxi service in Abuja. Can I get one from lagos and what’s d price pls

contact me on 08163529294

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by luluspins: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
The audio/cd display on my Benz deck screen is not coming on, but my radio plays and change stations ,pls wea do I fix it
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by jonnyp(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
CLEAN 2006 NISSAN MORANO IMPORTED FROM US..VERY SOUND ENGINE,SOUND GEAR,GOOD TIRE,FABRIC INTERIOR,CHILLING AC AND CLEAN BODY..GOING FOR 1.6MILLION SERIOUS CONTACT ME ON 08030744465 AND IS SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE..

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by jonnyp(m): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
jonnyp:
CLEAN 2006 NISSAN MORANO IMPORTED FROM US..VERY SOUND ENGINE,SOUND GEAR,GOOD TIRE,FABRIC INTERIOR,CHILLING AC AND CLEAN BODY..GOING FOR 1.6MILLION SERIOUS CONTACT ME ON 08030744465 AND IS SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE..

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by aumoria(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Please advice on the best brand of ring to use to ring a Toyota Rav4 2001.
Please share your experience with ringing a rav4 engine.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by alphabanks: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
I need help changing the center console of my dash board of my 2010 Corolla. Can't seem to find it in Minna where I stay. Any one with links please holla

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by valarinz: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2018
atelysir:
I Am A CAR DEALER, it shouldn't be more than #1m
Contact Me For Purchase

1m for 96 model golf? pls is there something i'm missing here? Na so price of golf dey high dey go?

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by diportivo: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
valarinz:

1m for 96 model golf? pls is there something i'm missing here? Na so price of golf dey high dey go?

golf 2 isn't even 1996

it's end of production was 92 or thereabout

no be only 1m

na 5m angry

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by ticoticotico: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
My car refuse to start after I parked yesterday, have to use another car battery to start it, after that it started again, and nowe this morning.,
What could be the cause
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by xyjoe(m): 3:47am On Nov 14, 2018
@RoofEdges Auto Spare parts deal on Genuine Japanese Auto Spare parts at affordable price, Car conversions and upgrades like RX350 2010 model to 2015 model, Camry 2010 to Lexus Model, Rav4 2012 to Rav4 2015 Model, Highlander 2008 to 2012 model, Padro 2012 model to Padro 2015 model etc. Give that your car a new look if you are yet read to buy an upgraded version!!!!!!! We are located @ Ladipo main market Lagos. You can reach us on our Sales line 08153380089

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by samlake(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
Live car auction happening this saturday...Get good cars at cheap rate...check my signature for details
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by atelysir(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
valarinz:

WhatsApp me pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (222) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread