Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Car Talk Chat Room - Car Talk (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk Chat Room (524169 Views)

Car Talk Chat Room / Car Talk Library / Do Not Post Sales Or Adverts In Car Talk Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Goldiano(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2018
diportivo:

golf 2 isn't even 1996

it's end of production was 92 or thereabout

no be only 1m

na 5m angry
don't mind him jarey... Rubbish
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Goldiano(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Please house, greetings, I need an acura tl or tlx clean car. How much can I get it pls and can an experienced user advice me on d car.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by exalted007: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
owk

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Goldiano(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
exalted007:
owk
what car is this?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by atelysir(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2018
Goldiano:
Please house, greetings, I need an acura tl or tlx clean car. How much can I get it pls and can an experienced user advice me on d car.
I am a car Dealer Sir
What year do you want
Pls call or WhatsApp me
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Goldiano(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
atelysir:
I am a car Dealer Sir
What year do you want
Pls call or WhatsApp me
I just checked u online now and couldn't see u online. I am interested in only acura tlx car and nothing more!
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Goldiano(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
atelysir:
I am a car Dealer Sir
What year do you want
Pls call or WhatsApp me
2010 to 2012
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by CityNGR: 4:05am On Nov 17, 2018
diportivo:

golf 2 isn't even 1996

it's end of production was 92 or thereabout

no be only 1m

na 5m angry
It was produced beyond year 2000 check south Africa
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by woku: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2018
Very clean tokunbo Benz C230K 2005 for sale #2M...holla

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Godson213: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2018
I need a corolla 03-05, clean with ac

Budget is 1million-1.1m

Location -Ibadan
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by highpriestess: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
exalted007:
owk
This is really nice.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by shokoman22: 3:53am On Nov 23, 2018
Hi guys, tell me, no one has encountered such a machine as Tata Safari Storm ? It is very interesting how good it is, because it looks like a very decent jeep.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by glurxy: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Toyota Sienna car in very good condition for sale everything working perfectly, chilling factory fitted AC, good engine and gear, nothing to fix just buy and drive.
Note; Painted.
every other thing about the car is ok @ 1.4m (negotiable). you can come for inspection whatsapp or call 07069567524

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Blessedpikin(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2018
Hello gurus in the house, I just got an ATF from the US but definitely not recommended for my Transmission(lexus es330 06). Can I use it as my power steering fluid as manufacturer says ATF Dexron II or III....below is what my manual says about power steering fluid and the said fluid in picture....

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nurey(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2018
Blessedpikin:
Hello gurus in the house, I just got an ATF from the US but definitely not recommended for my Transmission(lexus es330 06). Can I use it as my power steering fluid as manufacturer says ATF Dexron II or III....below is what my manual says about power steering fluid and the said fluid in picture....

yes you can
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Blessedpikin(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2018
nurey:

yes you can
Thank you sir
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hello everyone,

I use a Honda 2006 model. I’ve been having this constant issues with car overheating when I switch on the AC. However, it is every important to note that I’ve done everything possible to to rectify this anomaly. Basically, all necessary cooling stuffs are working. The fan is working perfect (2 fans), I’ve had the radiator washed out (which is a double cell radiator).. But the car overheats while the Ac is On still. It sometimes goes off while in motion.. I’ve to switch off the AC and after a minute or two, car picks off.

Highlight

1) Car overheating inspites having the fan working perfect, double cell radiator watched out recently, and as well as radiator coolant. It’s important to note that the fan Belt is working perfect.

2) When the AC is on, if the car doesn’t overheat in motion, it sometimes goes off abruptly. Until I switch off the AC and wait for few minutes before it picks up.

I’ve spent lot of money on trial and error mechanics but not sure what the exact cause might be. I’m considering changing the Fuel pump but I don’t wanna waste money since the exact cause isn’t identified yet.

Kindly help cause the weather is hot and need 24/7 AC while driving. Thanks in advance...
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by osazejohn: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Xmas giveAway Contact me : 08121124775 for price

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nymphomaniac(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
So I am tired of Lagos and it's crazy transportation cost. My colleague at work has an opel Corsa car which has been lying parked for a while in our compound. It was shipped as tokuno and he is willing to let it go at 200k. I get to fix some things in it though. A while back, the compound fence broke d front glass and d side glass after a heavy rain. D side mirrors need to be fixed and possibly a new battery and general servicing sha but since it was brought in as tokunbo people say it won't give me so much problems. Having said this let me ask the following:

Is it wise getting the car in its current state? Inside is clean but it's just been parked for about 3yrs. I was told that sha by other staff.

If I decide to get it, can just any mechanic check the car to know what else I need to fix or it must be a mechanic that knows Opel?

What will It cost to change the front glass, side glass and fix the side mirrors?

What do I need to budget for papers and plate number?

What do you think of d car generally? It's a manual drive 1998 opel Corsa I presume.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by gondon(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hello house,
Kindly advice nor hook me up with a car I can get between #350k -#400k naija used.

Something that will serve me please, in the area of fuel and maintenance..

Kind regards.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nurey(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
nymphomaniac:
So I am tired of Lagos and it's crazy transportation cost. My colleague at work has an opel Corsa car which has been lying parked for a while in our compound. It was shipped as tokuno and he is willing to let it go at 200k. I get to fix some things in it though. A while back, the compound fence broke d front glass and d side glass after a heavy rain. D side mirrors need to be fixed and possibly a new battery and general servicing sha but since it was brought in as tokunbo people say it won't give me so much problems. Having said this let me ask the following:

Is it wise getting the car in its current state? Inside is clean but it's just been parked for about 3yrs. I was told that sha by other staff.

If I decide to get it, can just any mechanic check the car to know what else I need to fix or it must be a mechanic that knows Opel?

What will It cost to change the front glass, side glass and fix the side mirrors?

What do I need to budget for papers and plate number?

What do you think of d car generally? It's a manual drive 1998 opel Corsa I presume.

The corsa has multiple engine but those engine weren't fitted into anything popular or easily found in our local zoogeria tongue

if the car looks good and engine is sound you can buy but if you can up your budget and you feel you really need a car for mobility I did advice
kia picanto, Kia Rio, ñissan micra Toyota corolla 1995 (One advertised here for 250). you can get a sound naija used one in the range of 200 to 400k depending on some choice.

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by gondon(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kindly quote the Toyota corolla

[qquote author=nurey post=73389809]

The corsa has multiple engine but those engine weren't fitted into anything popular or easily found in our local zoogeria tongue

if the car looks good and engine is sound you can buy but if you can up your budget and you feel you really need a car for mobility I did advice
kia picanto, Kia Rio, ñissan micra Toyota corolla 1995 (One advertised here for 250). you can get a sound naija used one in the range of 200 to 400k depending on some choice.[/quote]
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nurey(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
gondon:
Kindly quote the Toyota corolla

[qquote author=nurey post=73389809]

kia picanto, Kia Rio, ñissan micra Toyota corolla 1995 (One advertised here for 250). you can get a sound naija used one in the range of 200 to 400k depending on some choice.
there you go do your due diligence before transacting I am not related or know the seller.

https://www.nairaland.com/4860475/used-toyota-corolla-1995-model
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by gondon(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
nurey:

there you go do your due diligence before transacting I am not related or know the seller.

https://www.nairaland.com/4860475/used-toyota-corolla-1995-model

Looks poor to me.

Thanks bro
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nwizu042: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2018
QUICK SALE!!

Hi everyone, i have a 2006 corolla for sale.... Its sound without a fault and was used as a personal car.. Please contact me for further enquires,...

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by highpriestess: 5:31am On Nov 30, 2018
Evans211:
Hello everyone,

I use a Honda 2006 model. I’ve been having this constant issues with car overheating when I switch on the AC. However, it is every important to note that I’ve done everything possible to to rectify this anomaly. Basically, all necessary cooling stuffs are working. The fan is working perfect (2 fans), I’ve had the radiator washed out (which is a double cell radiator).. But the car overheats while the Ac is On still. It sometimes goes off while in motion.. I’ve to switch off the AC and after a minute or two, car picks off.

Highlight

1) Car overheating inspites having the fan working perfect, double cell radiator watched out recently, and as well as radiator coolant. It’s important to note that the fan Belt is working perfect.

2) When the AC is on, if the car doesn’t overheat in motion, it sometimes goes off abruptly. Until I switch off the AC and wait for few minutes before it picks up.

I’ve spent lot of money on trial and error mechanics but not sure what the exact cause might be. I’m considering changing the Fuel pump but I don’t wanna waste money since the exact cause isn’t identified yet.

Kindly help cause the weather is hot and need 24/7 AC while driving. Thanks in advance...
Check your compressor or condenser.
Something must be wrong with the two.
Even your dyer, have you checked if there's still gas inside it?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Pawpaw22: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2018
2007 Tokunbo Lexus is 250
Wine colour
Open roof
Automatic transmission
Moderate fuel consumption

Interested individuals should call me on 08050273443 or whatsapp 08076032346

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by johndill419: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Recently, I brought a car from another country, and to my surprise at the customs, I had difficulties with drawing up documentation because they were in the Chinese language. I thought that was all much easier, but I could not fill out the documents. When I already thought that I couldn’t bring it into my country, my friends advised contacting with translators https://adgloriam-translations.com/,they help with translations out the documents. And you know in 2 days everything was done and now I drive my car.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by NobleEngineer(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hello sir, pls how did you solve this problem with the 206
paymentvoucher:
Good afternoon house,
Please i need your help. My Peugeot 206 slow to pick up when i apply gear one or two atimes. I have changed the fuel pump, fuel filter, and also wash the nozzle still no difference. what should i do
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
Please, does anyone has an idea how much it will cost to repair this car in USA. The car state location is Indiana
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Blessedpikin(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
Who sells OEM Toyota type T-IV transmission oil here....please quote me...thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (222) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.