Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Was I Wrong? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was I Wrong? (6612 Views)

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
coogar:

yes, you were wrong!
it's obtuse to accuse your partner of infidelity just because you found a packet of condoms in his pocket. which village did you come from? odi village......

your husband overreacted but then who knows the degree of verbal abuse you dished out before you got battered. women cannot continue to abuse their partners verbally and expect a bed of roses.

apologise to your hubby and stop whinging!
Did you read the part where he said ' going out with a condom is ths safest thing he can do for himself' which means he is cheating. Posts like this makes me thank God for the kind of man he has given me.
Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
And here he is!
Where have you been hiding your bald head wink
Missed you around here...asked after you from ileoba, [s]she said you guys went on a trip or something like that, maybe you were too tired to log on[/s] grin grin grin grin
Coogar, the coogar wink wink wink
Re: Was I Wrong? by coogar: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
honey86:
Did you read the part where he said ' going out with a condom is ths safest thing he can do for himself' which means he is cheating. Posts like this makes me thank God for the kind of man he has given me.

he must have said that to spite her...
seeing a packet of condom's in a partner's possession does not prove he's cheating. did she even check whether the packets are incomplete before going in a rage? there are too many semi-illiterate females in nigeria - and that's the reason many marriages are having hiccups.

alutacontinua: And here he is!
Where have you been hiding your bald head wink
Missed you around here...

i was kidnapped by my gorgeous mormon neighbour. wink she restricted me from using the internet. tongue

asked after you from ileoba, [s]she said you guys went on a trip or something like that, maybe you were too tired to log on[/s] grin grin grin grin
Coogar, the coogar wink wink wink

ileoba?
she has no passport to travel with. trip gini? the only trip she can do is flying by witchery. grin

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^ ^She has to see this...lemme go and search for her. grin grin grin grin
Re: Was I Wrong? by armyofone(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
Odikwa serious oh. she has to apologize, go into the kitchen to fry dodo and make his favorite snail stew with hot ata rodo for him, then kneel down and apologize again while hubby stoke his bear bear and wait for se.x to round off the issue? a whole married man not setting his home in order (a real man must make sure generator is working) before going to hang out with awon boyz and discuss the latest condom sample? undecided
ummm, odiegwu.

coogar:

did you read all the beating she got? For verbal abuse?
George Zimmerman is not guilty for killing Martin because Martin knocked his head on concrete!
Re: Was I Wrong? by coogar: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
armyofone: Odikwa serious oh. she has to apologize, go into the kitchen to fry dodo and make his favorite snail stew with hot ata rodo for him, then kneel down and apologize again while hubby stoke his bear bear and wait for se.x to round off the issue? a whole married man not setting his home in order (a real man must make sure generator is working) before going to hang out with awon boyz and discuss the latest condom sample? undecided
ummm, odiegwu.

i'm sure a real man is also expected to make sure his wife wipes her bum cleanly after using the toilet. comments like this make men think women are unintelligent beings that cannot reason and take good care of themselves.

according to the feminists, this man is not more intelligent than his wife. if the generator is not working, she should get to work and fix it. if it's too technical for her, she should call a mechanic to fix it.

did you read all the beating she got? For verbal abuse?
George Zimmerman is not guilty for killing Martin because Martin knocked his head on concrete!

she provoked a very angry man....
i cannot justify any marital violence. by the same token, i cannot condone any sort of marital abuse. my point still stands - she should apologise to her hubby and stop moaning!

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong? by Dantedasz(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hold it, i know this OP.
Last year,she opened a thread,where she told us how she loved denying her husband s/e/x whenever she had a little misunderstanding with him,she claimed to like denying him because she had a hot body even after childs birth and she enjoyed using her hot body to taunt her husband. Lots of posters warned her of the consequences of her action on her marriage but she appeared stuck on her ways.
So why is she here crying about her hubby having condoms when she pushed him into the arms of other women.
I don't support hubby beating or smashing her head with a stabilizer,but the cheating was a self inflicted wound. Over all she comes across as a vain,arrogant attention seeking drama queen.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by armyofone(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
OP already did her part, that was how she noticed the problem with the generator. Not that she was lying watching Nollywood making calls to her hubby oh. she tried before calling him.
this should be case by case and don't generalize. Do you expect her to fix the problem only to make it worst? What if she doesn't know how to do it? call tech at night? Was she wrong calling her hubby to help? I would have fixed it if it were me, I can't blame OP for not doing it herself. Yet I expect you the head of the household not tail oh to make sure things are alright in the house not in the kitchen oh, be at home in the evenings with your woman instead of hopping around with condom.

Anyway, welcome back.

coogar:

i'm sure a real man is also expected to make sure his wife wipes her bum cleanly after using the toilet. comments like this make men think women are unintelligent beings that cannot reason and take good care of themselves.

according to the feminists, this man is not more intelligent than his wife. if the generator is not working, she should get to work and fix it. if it's too technical for her, she should call a mechanic to fix it.

she provoked a very angry man....
i cannot justify any marital violence. by the same token, i cannot condone any sort of marital abuse. my point still stands - she should apologise to her hubby and stop moaning!
Re: Was I Wrong? by baby124: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dantedasz: Hold it, i know this OP.
Last year,she opened a thread,where she told us how she loved denying her husband s/e/x whenever she had a little misunderstanding with him,she claimed to like denying him because she had a hot body even after childs birth and she enjoyed using her hot body to taunt her husband. Lots of posters warned her of the consequences of her action on her marriage but she appeared stuck on her ways.
So why is she here crying about her hubby having condoms when she pushed him into the arms of other women.
I don't support hubby beating or smashing her head with a stabilizer,but the cheating was a self inflicted wound. Over all she comes across as a vain,arrogant attention seeking drama queen.

Or a story teller...
coogar:

yes, you were wrong!
it's obtuse to accuse your partner of infidelity just because you found a packet of condoms in his pocket. which village did you come from? odi village......

your husband overreacted but then who knows the degree of verbal abuse you dished out before you got battered. women cannot continue to abuse their partners verbally and expect a bed of roses.

Coogar intentionally tries to wind us up here. I cant believe this. She said they use condom in the house. Why is he with condom on his body? or why did he move one into the car? To study it or to be staring at it. Which one o coogar. And why the explanation about it being safer if he had a condom with him. hmm...
Re: Was I Wrong? by coogar: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
armyofone: OP already did her part, that was how she noticed the problem with the generator. Not that she was lying watching Nollywood making calls to her hubby oh. she tried before calling him.

she did nothing....
hell, she knew the generator wasn't working before 6pm. hubby didn't return till 11pm. why couldn't she get a mechanic to fix the machine? what supernatural intelligence has men got to fix things that women lack? they both went to school - what a man can do, a woman should even do better.

this should be case by case and don't generalize. Do you expect her to fix the problem only to make it worst? What if she doesn't know how to do it? call tech at night? Was she wrong calling her hubby to help? I would have fixed it if it were me, I can't blame OP for not doing it herself.

6pm isn't night time in nigeria
mechanics don't close till 7/8pm. she should have taken care of the problem herself. let's flip it the other way round, would a hungry man wait for his wife and go to bed on empty stomach? won't he buy bread n egg and or boil some noodles as a temporary fix instead of waiting for the wife to return by 11pm?

Yet I expect you the head of the household not tail oh to make sure things are alright in the house not in the kitchen oh, be at home in the evenings with your woman instead of hopping around with condom.
Anyway, welcome back.

who made the man the head of the house? in which century? there's no head/tail in the house - marriage is a joint project these days, isn't it? it even appears women are becoming the head and men are pushed down the ladder these days.

women n hypocrisy -
when it's time to do the hard work, they quickly remember men are the head. when it's time to share the goodies, then they bring the sex equality card into the debate. which is which, armygirl?
Re: Was I Wrong? by peggykorol(f): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hmmn coogar I should apologise?if he was not making use of the CD why he did he remove some from our room cupboard to his pocket/car.He already apologised but that's not even what I need,I need to put a stop to the physical abuse.according to him he said I woke him up to ask him a silly question and I kept talking like he was my student in class.how was I suppose to ask coogar?
Re: Was I Wrong? by coogar: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
baby_123:
Or a story teller...

Coogar intentionally tries to wind us up here. I cant believe this. She said they use condom in the house. Why is he with condom on his body? or why did he move one into the car? To study it or to be staring at it. Which one o coogar. And why the explanation about it being safer if he had a condom with him. hmm...

they actually use condom at home?
so why the reckless accusation? if a condom was found on him, she should have checked if the packet is complete. the man could have just bought it because the commodity finished in the house. he could have also taken the one in the car like he explained.

seriously, a packet of condom does not prove infidelity.

peggykorol: Hmmn coogar I should apologise?if he was not making use of the CD why he did he remove some from our room cupboard to his pocket/car.He already apologised but that's not even what I need,I need to put a stop to the physical abuse.according to him he said I woke him up to ask him a silly question and I kept talking like he was my student in class.how was I suppose to ask coogar?

you must always treat your husband with respect...
he's got friends - he must be seeing how their wives behave accordingly and it's natural for him to demand the same treatment.

the physical abuse would stop when the verbal abuse and the unnecessary provocation stop. men are not lower animals and respect begets respect! it's not possible for any sane man to wake up in the morning and start beating his spouse without any reason.

if that is what he does, you won't get help on nairaland. dial the nearest mental hospital and have him sectioned with immediate effect!
Re: Was I Wrong? by baby124: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
coogar:

they actually use condom at home?
so why the reckless accusation? if a condom was found on him, she should have checked if the packet is complete. the man could have just bought it because the commodity finished in the house. he could have also taken the one in the car like he explained.

seriously, a packet of condom does not prove infidelity.

They have stopped using condoms, and their condoms stay in the house. Why is he now running around with condoms. Tell me with a straight face how you would feel if you found condoms on your wife.
Re: Was I Wrong? by coogar: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
baby_123:
They have stopped using condoms, and their condoms stay in the house. Why is he now running around with condoms. Tell me with a straight face how you would feel if you found condoms on your wife.

i would first check if it's been used.
how many condoms should it contain, how many did i find? i would politely ask her how she came about it. her explanation would determine my next line of action. i trust her - i am 99% sure i would agree with her explanation!
Re: Was I Wrong? by baby124: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
coogar:

i would first check if it's been used.
how many condoms should it contain, how many did i find? i would politely ask her how she came about it. her explanation would determine my next line of action. i trust her - i am 99% sure i would agree with her explanation!

She asked him and got knocked out. Now how do you explain this.
Re: Was I Wrong? by Dantedasz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
The OP needs to reconcile the fact that last year she opened a thread where she claimed she enjoyed denying her hubby s/e/x, and this thread where she is suddenly the victim because she found a condom in hubbys jean pocket.
On last years thread she came across as a self confident,cocky and arrogant s/e godess who knew her husband wanted her body and she enjoyed denying him its benefits. On this new thread she comes across as a weak victim and male domestic violence and the husband is now the bad guy in the story.
Posters should be careful how they get their knickers in a bunch over some of the stories on this forum.
Re: Was I Wrong? by coogar: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
baby_123:
She asked him and got knocked out. Now how do you explain this.

how did she ask?
there's a difference between politely asking and asking with aggression. what was the projection of her tone when she asked?

Dantedasz: The OP needs to reconcile the fact that last year she opened a thread where she claimed she enjoyed denying her hubby s/e/x, and this thread where she is suddenly the victim because she found a condom in hubbys jean pocket.
On last years thread she came across as a self confident,cocky and arrogant s/e godess who knew her husband wanted her body and she enjoyed denying him its benefits. On this new thread she comes across as a weak victim and male domestic violence and the husband is now the bad guy in the story.
Posters should be careful how they get their knickers in a bunch over some of the stories on this forum.

last year's comment is vastly irrelevant...
she might have found christ between then and now. let bygones be bygones!
Re: Was I Wrong? by baby124: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
coogar:

how did she ask?
there's a different between politely asking and asking with aggression. what was the projection of her tone when she asked?

If you found your wife with a condom, will you be wearing your sexiest boxer and doing the moon walk while asking her about it? What about when she tells you she is safer carrying it around with her. Coogar, you will lose it. Please, we are all human and emotional. no one likes to feel like a fo*ol.
Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
So people are so less busy that they remember old posts?. o di egwu.
Re: Was I Wrong? by coogar: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
baby_123:
If you found your wife with a condom, will you be wearing your sexiest boxer and doing the moon walk while asking her about it?

i would ask her politely - like we are having a normal conversation. no aggression, no loudness.

What about when she tells you she is safer carrying it around with her. Coogar, you will lose it. Please, we are all human and emotional. no one likes to feel like a fo*ol.

now that's the twist....
hubby replied her like that because he already felt insulted by the manner he was asked. it's sarcasm!

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by baby124: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
coogar:

i would ask her politely - like we are having a normal conversation. no aggression, no loudness.

now that's the twist....
hubby replied her like that because he already felt insulted by the manner he was asked. it's sarcasm!

Coogar., really You must be laughing your head off.
Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
I really did miss coogar. REALLY! cheesy cheesy cheesy
And ile is around. Seems lyk it's gonna be a full house this evening.
Time to order pop-corn. cool
Re: Was I Wrong? by coogar: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
baby_123:
Coogar., really You must be laughing your head off.

that's it!
there are many reasons people carry condoms about. for all we know, this man might be treating STI/STD and he was given condoms to protect himself so he doesn't infect his partner. women are given condoms too whenever they are treating infections so they don't transmit to their partners.
Re: Was I Wrong? by Dantedasz(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
honey86: So people are so less busy that they remember old posts?. o di egwu.

Yes ooo. It is very important ooo.
The roles are suddenly reversed, last year the husband was the weakling pleading for a little taste of his wifes honey pot,while this year the man has suddenly transformed in to a raging Mike Tyson who smashes jer head into house hold appliances and tots condoms as his badge of honour.
Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dantedasz: The OP needs to reconcile the fact that last year she opened a thread where she claimed she enjoyed denying her hubby s/e/x, and this thread where she is suddenly the victim because she found a condom in hubbys jean pocket.
Hmmm........,how sure r u of this?
Re: Was I Wrong? by baby124: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
coogar:

that's it!
there are many reasons people carry condoms about. for all we know, this man might be treating STI/STD and he was given condoms to protect himself so he doesn't infect his partner. women are given condoms too whenever they are treating infections so they don't transmit to their partners.

God catch you today. You don enter my trap. So you agree he has been cheating eh? Abi where is the STI/STD coming from Peggy madam, do you have any STD/STI?
Re: Was I Wrong? by coogar: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
baby_123:
God catch you today. You don enter my trap. So you agree he has been cheating eh? Abi where is the STI/STD coming from Peggy madam, do you have any STD/STI?

toilet disease he got from his spouse. grin
Re: Was I Wrong? by baby124: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
coogar:

toilet disease he got from his spouse. grin

hmmm... tongue. Toilet disease ko. That is a rare possibility. grin grin grin
Re: Was I Wrong? by armyofone(m): 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
Now i'm laughing so hard grin
An hungry man is an angry man grin

Dantedasz:

Yes ooo. It is very important ooo.
The roles are suddenly reversed, last year the husband was the weakling pleading for a little taste of his wifes honey pot,while this year the man has suddenly transformed in to a raging Mike Tyson who smashes jer head into house hold appliances and tots condoms as his badge of honour.
Re: Was I Wrong? by coogar: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
baby_123:

hmmm... tongue. Toilet disease ko. That is a rare possibility. grin grin grin

in nigeria?
hahahaha - it's more common than malaria. we all know naija women can sit on any toilet seat when pressed. men can stand from a distance and aim. thankfully, women cannot. cheesy grin
Re: Was I Wrong? by Dantedasz(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Hmmm........,how sure r u of this?

What do you mean by this?
You can read,can't you?
The thread is there on her profile.
If you are curious you canlearn more from,in fact most of the females supporting her here were against her.
Re: Was I Wrong? by baby124: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
coogar:

in nigeria?
hahahaha - it's more common than malaria. we all know naija women can sit on any toilet seat when pressed. men can stand from a distance and aim. thankfully, women cannot. cheesy grin

Nigerian women that will rather stand on the toilet even if it is clean. No coogar, try another angle. I have a friend that could almost stand while peeing. I dont know how she does it, but she will surprise you with that method. More like impress. The day i witnessed, i was shocked. shocked shocked shocked shocked. She had to go where there was not toilet. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

In Need Of A Househelp Agency(or House Help) / How Much Does Your Husband Earn? / "I Love To Go A-wandering..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.