Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? (5302 Views)

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Mynd44: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2013
RedBenson: To be very sincere, i've cried 4 a particular girl many times but that was few yrs back sha! not sure of it again now!
You might still do it for the same girl oooo
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2013
Mund, like i said, not sure that can happen again now. This has a lot to do with age. Was on my early 20s then.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Mynd44: 10:26am On Jul 14, 2013
RedBenson: Mund, like i said, not sure that can happen again now. This has a lot to do with age. Was on my early 20s then.
Well lets see how it goes
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2013
blue eyes1: Exactly!

Blue eyessssss!!!!@!*picks up autograph* cheesy cheesy.I really really do like you!
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2013
I have cried for a guy before...once upon a time....
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Mynd44: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2013
lynpetra: I have cried for a guy before...once upon a time....
Can you do it again?
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Can you do it again?

Never say never
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Mynd44: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2013
lynpetra:

Never say never
Nice
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by ifysimple(f): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
byvan: No one is above crying,just say your buttons haven't been pressed hard enough to make you cry.If love never made you cry before,then you don't know what it is,there is nothing wrong with crying in your closet but don't openly show vulnerability. Crying is a sign of weakness and I hate it but we are only humans.....
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by olumaxi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
lyly911: to me is embbarrassing for a guy to cry because of a girl...* spits *
yeah..na fvrkup
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Kirinwa: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Why do people keep saying this?

pri3stess:

Well stop looking at girls that put so much emphasis on material things, look for humble girls, pay attention to their personality instead of their looks because that's where a lot of guys fail. A large number of guys think with their d4cks instead of their brains, and after the s4x, theres nothing left in the relationship. Be patient, if a girl really loves you, she will stick with you no matter what happens, so just wait for the right one to come.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
RedBenson: Anything can happen in a relationship with true love from both sides e.g. CRYING.

For guys:
Not because anyone died or something terrible happened but because e.g. you confronted her on the ground that she's cheating on you. Being a woman, she tried to clear the air that it was all false but you still insisted she's cheating on you and the next was for her to start shedding tears right in your presence. How did you feel and what did you do? Did you hold her and pet like a real baby? Mind you, this is one trick women have been successfully used to mello us down.

For ladies:
Your guy always claims to be a strong man with braved mind and you know he truly loves you. He offended you and you gave him a serious threat of any kind over the offence and before you know, he started begging and shedding tears because of you, how did you feel and what did you do next to affect his emotion?

Don't tell us your guy/babe never cried because of you and you never cried because of him or her.

Now tell us!

what the f....? cry...seriously. ok, know two things. if i cry, it is when i am so freaking pissed and he is so freaking macho and i dont want to ruin my face with blows. or i might cry because he has a doable and sizeable manmachine and cash to go with it and him cheating hurts cos den i have to share.
if my guy cries, he had better have a physical 'im sorry' option other than the excess salt flowing down his face.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Jman06(m): 1:27am On Jul 16, 2013
I did that when i was new into d game of love,but experience is d best teacher.There's this girl i loved so much who never cared abt me so whenever i thought of her,i cried.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by vivianc(f): 3:01am On Jul 16, 2013
I'm not moved by a man's tears unless I really hurt him. Trying to manipulate me with Tears? You are sitting on a loooong thing.

My ex finds me sexier when I'm crying or mad at him, he told me that himself. I guess on many occasions he intentionally drove me crazy.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by blueeyes1: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra:

Blue eyessssss!!!!@!*picks up autograph* cheesy cheesy.I really really do like you!
jst seeing dis now.tnx dearie,I'm blushing o.muah muah

1 Like

Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Laughing: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
I left my Ex because she cries too much. I hate it wen u prove to be too emotional. Crying only shows u're a coward, it won't solve anytin... Face me and talk to me instead of crying.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by addictiv(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Crying doesn't just work for me, be it a funeral or a relationship crashing. One time I had this chick who just walked into my room and announced our breakup n walked out. I felt so bad that I wanted to cry...I tried so hard but the tears refused to come out. Same with when I attend a funeral n everyone is crying n am just there.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
bro try dey cry o esp for funeral so dem go follow cry for ur own wen time reach but dat go be emm 60yrs time. one good cry deserves another.
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by addictiv(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
IbokUtoroh: bro try dey cry o esp for funeral so dem go follow cry for ur own wen time reach but dat go be emm 60yrs time. one good cry deserves another.
Seriously its not on purpose. I will feel really bad inside but least I get is frowning or sad face. No matter how hard I try at that moment it wont work. But still get emotional seeing a child suffer or an extremely emotional movie..60 yrs short na compared to the long life expectancy in my family....rep good genes
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by karferguso(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
grin
Re: Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? by Splendidcharms(f): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
U only feel d tears wen d love is ther....bt if d love is nt ther d tears irritates u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Being Tall / Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back / LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.