Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" (55111 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos / Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose / Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by ini4brandon(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2013
pls. what is the root of this amaechi brohaha with the jonathans
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2013
eldoradoxx: I would choose to be president for a week than Noble Lauret for a life time !!!

hahahaha, nah Nobel Prize i go chop

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by ukpaku: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2013
domcarez: Shut the crap Wole Soyinka, you are just an APC supporter in disguise....how could u take sides in this issue instead of being objective....that means u wole soyinka believes Amaechi is a saint right...mtchewww..jobless noble laureate looking for presidential recognition..
so for 16 to be greater than 19 n 5 greater than 27 in gej/pdp constitution is taking side? Insincerity is our major problem in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Thankgodiyke(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2013
lincolnj88: Good for nothing prof. Y not be a solution, where the hell is your wife maybe she is still in d process of becoming a lady or are u still a bachelor.....pej is more useful than u in dis country, because she is in d battle front and u are @ home saying rubish... Big foolll
......Ur the bigger(st) fool why dont u call a spade a spade..It appears ur an extension of a mere domestic appendage(relative) that is why ur here spewing gibberish

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by dramendra: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2013
samilo88: I have long lost my respect for this man Soyinka. He has become too entangled in the Webs of Nig politics..

Your biased so called respect is not patriotic.. This man is the only strong living african... Obama is a mix and not even benefitable to the africans especially nigerians. Pej is just a Pig.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by ablyguy(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2013
ekolina: u fool, is obama n madela literary icon?? Even chiamada adichie has dne far beta dan wole

They are Noble Laureate winners. You might want to research on Noble Laureate to know what it's all about...

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by ukpaku: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2013
eldoradoxx: I would choose to be president for a week than Noble Lauret for a life time !!!
been president is not the issue but what u will be known for as a president that matters.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Billionaires: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2013
Wole Soyinka of Pyrates Confraternity, he founded a cult that is responsible for murdering of thousands of Nigerian students.

Wole Soyinka worships Sango! How can you say you are educated but you worship idols ? It shows that Wole Soyinka is just a grammarian but not truly educated.

Wole Soyinka married 3 times and divorced 3 times cos he take our women as 'mere domestic appendage', he is a f00l.

Wole Soyinka, worked for the military junta, and is guilty of giving the military legitimacy.

Wole Soyinka held a world press conference, just to insult women, by calling them "MERE DOMESTIC APPENDAGE", all successful men know that its their wives thats their support system, both emotionally and sexually, MKO knew enough to respect his wives, but Wole Soyinka has been misguided by Sango that he worships.

Wole Soyinka, you are just a grammarian, you are not truly educated. Shame!!

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Longeria(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2013
PDPwayoo:

Wole Soyinka has more respect than ur GEJ + his diplomatic immunity. Imagine is a mere political appendage that welcome him in China. Even BBC, Aljazeera nor even show am.
with his Nobel prize nonsense, soyinka was prevented from entering south africa because of lack of YELLOW CARD. Nobel my foot.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by DarkLover: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2013

Because of your greediness maybe undecided
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by holuphisayor(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2013
Billionaires: Wole Soyinka of Pyrates Confraternity, he founded a cult that is responsible for murdering of thousands of Nigerian students.

Wole Soyinka worships Sango! How can you say you are educated but you worship idols ? It shows that Wole Soyinka is just a grammarian but not truly educated.

Wole Soyinka married 3 times and divorced 3 times cos he take our women as 'mere domestic appendage', he is a f00l.

Wole Soyinka, worked for the military junta, and is guilty of giving the military legitimacy.

Wole Soyinka held a world press conference, just to insult women, by calling them "MERE DOMESTIC APPENDAGE", all successful men know that its their wives thats their support system, both emotionally and sexually, MKO knew enough to respect his wives, but Wole Soyinka has been misguided by Sango that he worships.

Do u win a nobel prize just by speaking grammer? Its obvious you are not educated,go back to nursery.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2013
Billionaires: Every woman should feel insulted by Wole Soyinka, for calling a woman "mere domestic appendage". Our success as men has been enormously due to the influence of our wives. Women push us and prepare us for daily tasks, so this Wole Soyinka who married and divorced 3 times has proven to us that he belittled his ex-wives which made them leave. I still feel insulted that women are addressed as 'mere' 'domestic' 'appendage'. Can 3 words be more demeaning against women than these? Mere ? Domestic ?, as in domestic ? Appendage ?...making men super Hero ? JeSus Christ, I think Wole Soyinka is losing it. He is not a happy man.

Be quieeet young man. Did you elect the said appendage into any office? Is she the first 1st lady in Nigeria? We all know her agbero-prone tendency will lead into a ditch someday, unfortunately the hubby is at a loss. Nobody is saying the govt is being run right in Rivers but aunty patchy shouldnt run it into the rivers!
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Billionaires: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2013
holuphisayor:
Do u win a nobel prize just by speaking grammer? Its obvious you are not educated,go back to nursery.
Yes, his Nobel Peace Prize is for Literature NOT common sense. Wole Soyinka's IQ is less than 17% of that of a kid when it comes to common sense.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Billionaires: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2013
moreeni:

Be quieeet young man. Did you elect the said appendage into any office? Is she the first 1st lady in Nigeria? We all know her agbero-prone tendency will lead into a ditch someday, unfortunately the hubby is at a loss. Nobody is saying the govt is being run right in Rivers but aunty patchy shouldnt run it into the rivers!
I can not respond to you young lady, I am not Wole Soyinka who is trash to me. All I can ask you to do for me is to come suck my nut sac. I need some b.l.ow job this weekend, sweerie!
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Freiburger(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2013
Billionaires: Wole Soyinka of Pyrates Confraternity, he founded a cult that is responsible for murdering of thousands of Nigerian students.

Wole Soyinka worships Sango! How can you say you are educated but you worship idols ?

These garbages must be gushing out from a bot and not a normal human-being. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Longeria(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2013
PDPwayoo:

U r from SE or SS. Tribalism will killl all of una
sharaaaaaaaaaap, AWOLOWO is the father of tribalism, ask FELA. MUGU
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by duni04(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2013

uv bin going from thread to thread, spewing this nonsense about soyinka being disrespectful to women.
Ur just a tragic reminder of how low educational standards in Nigeria have fallen. The context soyinka meant was with respect to the office of the president. The spouse of the president of any country is really just a mere domestic appendage, 'to be always seen but never heard from' like the duke of Edinbrough' once famously said. she has no constitutional role whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2013
Billionaires: I can not respond to you young lady, I am not Wole Soyinka who is trash to me. All I can ask you to do for you to come suck my nut sac. I need some b.l.ow job this weekend, sweerie!

Yeah, you sure do undecidedthat explains your nanosense tongue try the autofella grin
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Billionaires: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2013
Freiburger:

These garbages must be gushing out from a bot and not a normal human-being. shocked shocked shocked

I code botnets so, so my writings could look like bots to newbies but read them, they are true. You are probably a 1990s child. We are older, we remember history the way we remember the shapes of our wives. Wole Soyinka has no wife, so he can insult women. He, to me, is a nobody.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Evanisgud(f): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2013
Skybancs: Pat Joe is enjoying the power entrusted on her while it last, well she is a taout but our loved president wife and should be respected as first lady. She said I will be impeaching Amechi almost ( all grammar from first lady things)
u are sick for calling her a taout, is what u call ur mother.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by adanny01(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2013

Yes, because that is the only choice you've got. You cannot choose to become a Nobel laureate.

Luck or eventful death of your boss can make you a President but never a Laureate.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by mercurie(f): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2013

U talk like ur name sounds. Idiot
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Billionaires: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2013
moreeni:

Yeah, you sure do undecidedthat explains your nanosense tongue try the autofella grin
Baby, we could do it in the Jacuzzi, I love it with durex massage double play, you are not just a mere domestic appendage, I will make you my firstlady in the senate come 2015. Join the Fresh Air Team. Shun Wole Soyinka, he is a cultist, he founded Pyrates. He disrespects women, but me, Billyonaire, Am gonna give you peace and loving kindness. Come give me some blow J this weekend, you and I, alone.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Amasuccess: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2013
Olanight:
I don't comment on NLN,but I jes have 2 reply ur folly....for dis nonsense u have written may GOD cripple those useless fingers u use in typing this jargon.....and all d money u ve received from jonathan go down d drain

Sorry! God does not answer the prayer of the wicked.

...Love your fellow countryman as yourself and only wish others what you would wish yourself...

Oya go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2013
Billionaires: Baby, we could do it in the Jacuzzi, I love it with durex massage double play, you are not just a mere domestic appendage, I will make you my firstlady in the senate come 2015. Join the Fresh Air Team. Shun Wole Soyinka, he is a cultist, he founded Pyrates. He disrespects women, but me, Billyonaire, Am gonna give you peace and loving kindness. Come give me some blow J this weekend, you and I, alone.

...and the truth comes out sad everyone now knows the boy Billy is just playing adult. Hmmmm, I suspected all along with the trash you've been writing smiley it's ok, you're forgiven tongue

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by texaco1: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Best joke of day
dramendra:

This man is the only strong living african...
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by confusion247(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2013
A performing president or a president whose wife is an embarrassment to the people?
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by saintjoel(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2013
I would have supported WS in this matter but the day he became an APC supporter was the day he lost my respect,his son is the current commissioner for health in Ogun state and an CAN cheiftian,so it shows our Hon.Prof has started to double speak,why hasn't he seenm anything wrong with the way Tinubu rules in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Longeria(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2013
duni04:
Taking sides like how. This is not a matter of an elder settling disputes, this is a case of condenming what is clearly wrong. Fashola said the same thing Soyinka said about the patience when she came to lagos. What she's doing is wrong! U tell her to the face! You do not shut down a place to announce your arrival or departure. Have we forgotten so soon that she was alleged to be the reason for the Dana plane crash in Lagos because she and her entourage shut the airspace and prevented othe planes from landing. A true statesman doesn't just sit back and keep quiet, he contributes to national issues like soyinka is doing.
Fashola said, bakare said, soyinka said, Tinubu said, fashakin said. Mtcheewww. Evil tribe.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Billionaires: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2013
moreeni:

...and the truth comes out sad everyone now knows the boy Billy is just playing adult. Hmmmm, I suspected all along with the trash you've been writing smiley it's ok, you're forgiven tongue
Honey pie, I wont take the forgiveness until we make love on a tempur mattress, what Wole could not do to his 3 wives, I will do it to you, you are my heroine for the weekend. Say Yes, and I will leave your Hero, my trash Wole, alone.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by victorD3: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2013

I only leave Wole the Pirated cultist and he's Niaraland dogs to there sister/ rival the Buccaneers. Wole must die a fatal death just as him and his boys has maimed countless youths.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Billionaires: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2013
victorD3:

I only leave Wole the Pirated cultist and he's Niaraland dogs to there sisters and rival the Buccaneers. Wole must die a fatal death just as him and his boys has maimed countless youths.
Amen!!! I lost 2 dear friends to Buccaneer and Pyrates Rivalyry in Unical. I will not forgive Wole, the cultist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.