Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,533 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" (55109 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos / Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose / Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Larryupsy: 11:32am On Jul 13, 2013
PDPwayoo:

Ask these foooooolz. Wole Soyinka is 101% correct but Nigerians/NL are so brain washed by mediocre like PEJ and PDP organization.
What is she doing in River State? Her office is in Abuja not PH. Typical "domestic appendage"
If u are wondering why Nigeria is walking in path of being doomed come just check d views of some unrealistic PEJ and GEJ supporters om NL,then u need not to ask questions any further.Some pple are just blind all in d name of it's our son Politics

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by akinshivic(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2013
coolestboy:
U must be high on coke.... I don't know watz wrong wit some Nigerians. I can't imagine mysef calling a COW 'DADDY' just bcox i wanna eat MEAT. That's exactly wat some dudes are doin here.

I no know say no be only me dey read am O.......Thank for the observation !
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by iRepFactmart: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2013
Ayoakinkahunsi:

he speaks as a responsible nigerian

You dont attack someone in the public without proof and call it being responsible. Am sure Prof. soyinka knows that the office of the first lady is first recognize before him in person. I expected him(Prof) with is source to hit us with facts and not jump into conclusion like all of us....Tell us what we dont already know prof. I once came across a phrase: "he who piss on wild fire would have his cock burnt" .aduos

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by ba7man(m): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1:
Pls kindly give an example of one of her actions which u think is an embarrassment and also a comment too.we need to get some fact sorted out here
I don't think you are Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Larryupsy: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2013
nacosprof: U REASON WITH UR KIDNEY, PROF SHOULD GO BACK TO HIS FEILD INSTEAD OF POLITICS,..NO MATTER WHAT GEJ IS NO1 MAN IN OUR COUNTRY, TRY N INSULT AMERICAN PRESIDENT IN FRONT OF HIS CITIZEN THEY WILL ROST U ALIVE...
And Patience is d No 2 citizen in Nigeria abi?Fooooooooooooooooooooolllllllll.......

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by koladebrainiac(m): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2013
eldoradoxx: I would choose to be president for a week than Noble Lauret for a life time !!!

ThankGOD YOU NOT EVEN THE PRESIDENT OF YOUR FAMILY

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by texaco1: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2013
ba7man: I don't think you are Nigerian.
Ok my guy ,I asked a question but u are dodging it.show me an example of pej excesses and pls don't quote sahara reporters.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2013
eldoradoxx: I would choose to be president for a week than Noble Lauret for a life time !!!

yes nah, gadhaffi was a president
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2013
These deluded nigerians sef. I pity ur sense of reasonin
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Audukaya: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
when your two enemies are fighting,what do you do?
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Freiburger(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Audukaya: when your two enemies are fighting,what do you do?
lol, i'll pretend i'm trying to seperate them, so i can bruise the hell outta them. grin
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by youngedsa: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dis is alarming.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by olushy: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
1 2 3 4.27 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13.14 15 19 17 18 16 20 21 22 23.24 25 26 5 28 29 ,D name nigeria Na joke,Ant of african , GOD bless d worlD N GOD bless me
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by livethinme: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
domcarez: Wole soyinka, a man that has divorced 3 women has no moral right to advice a lady,...i pity those that take this divorcee as a role model...nonsense

Wait wait, Soyinka aside, you're saying that people shouldn't take advice from guys who have been divorced?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Blessmira: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
If baba Soyinka doen't kno wat 2
do, let him dress his bed n sleep. Wetin concern Agbero 4 overload?
Wats his biz wt dt? Amechi na him broda? GEJ n his brother ar RUNNIN TINZ n he is there insultin himself.
Mcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by kliq(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Billionaires: Wole Soyinka of Pyrates Confraternity, he founded a cult that is responsible for murdering of thousands of Nigerian students.

Wole Soyinka worships Sango! How can you say you are educated but you worship idols ? It shows that Wole Soyinka is just a grammarian but not truly educated.

Wole Soyinka married 3 times and divorced 3 times cos he take our women as 'mere domestic appendage', he is a f00l.

Wole Soyinka, worked for the military junta, and is guilty of giving the military legitimacy.

Wole Soyinka held a world press conference, just to insult women, by calling them "MERE DOMESTIC APPENDAGE", all successful men know that its their wives thats their support system, both emotionally and sexually, MKO knew enough to respect his wives, but Wole Soyinka has been misguided by Sango that he worships.

Wole Soyinka, you are just a grammarian, you are not truly educated. Shame!!
Guy shut d Bleep up,don't deviate...address d topic...u can as well pull out patience or patient's biography/achievement n make d comparison if she's got any tho

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Oluschenco(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hope she realise the limit of her power asap
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by sarutobie(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
livethinme:

Wait wait, Soyinka aside, you're saying that people shouldn't take advice from guys who have been divorced?
Not talking about WS in particular but lemme ask you this,will you take advice on how to deal with your wife from a person who has had 3 divorces? Be honest.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by sarutobie(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
livethinme:

Not talking about WS in particular but lemme ask you this,will you heed an advice on how to deal with your wife from a person who has had 3 divorces? Be honest.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by ba7man(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1:
Ok my guy ,I asked a question but u are dodging it.show me an example of pej excesses and pls don't quote sahara reporters.
I refuse to give you examples b'cos I'm baffled by your inability to admit what you already know.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Ifymathez: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
DomCarez, U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ opinion shows Ɣ☺ΰ J̲̣̣̣u̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ escaped from a psychiatric home recently Ώ I suggest Ɣ☺ΰ g̶̲̥̅̊☺ back for another 10yrs Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ constant treatment for U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ dumb brain to be properly fixed.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by muyen666: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
very very sad indeed
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Policewoman(f): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Soyinka should just respect himself and stop meddling in petty politics.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Navalsadiq(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
sobaemma: Soyinka na her mate?or goofluck na him matewho be goodluck where spyinka day,by age,he old enough to grand father them,educational,him pikin na patience grand master,respect world wide,soyinka get am,noble prize,soyinka did not be what he is through anybodys death,he work hard to rain worldwide not by chance,so i expect goodluck to shuns his wife on that note,did someone say patience will replylol,8 combine grammar blast to patience by him,she will just say we know we the widowers
oga be mute if you dont have anything to say.GEJ has enlisted his name on the pages of history by becoming the president of the most popolated black nation in africa.that alone is an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
Any man who engages himself quarreling with a woman, another man's wife, himself is a woman....WOLE SOYINKA your a woman, no wonder you betrayed ur good friend Achebe after his death.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by ifeci: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
sarutobie:
Not talking about WS in particular but lemme ask you this,will you heed an advice on how to deal with your wife from a person who has had 3 divorces? Be honest.

if u r unbiased and not a one way thinker then you should also listen to a divorcee, there's always a lesson to be learnt so u don't mk same mistakes.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by braivheart: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
the major issue prof WS was hitting on was that she has no constitutional right or authority whatsoever to command such security detail that even impeded amaechi's movt. She is no where near the position of the gov'nor constitutionally. Did she have to use a spokesman
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by ideylaff: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2013

President is different form President oooo see ur short sightedness bn exposed by your post....

What does Soyinka need from GEJ.... nothing... na una wey dey chase Oil well get problem

Soyinka is not backing Amaechi directly in anyway.... he just told it how it is....

How can a Governor bn barred from moving in his own state. simple....

Hes not taking sides... just a matter of basic rules need to be followed.

The Office of the 1st lady is an aberation of the highest order.... no place for it in the crooked constitution we run....if u ask me.... but people are so blind, myopic and hungry for the crumbs Patience Jonathan feed them to say the real truth

Now is there time... we agreee but remember Jonathan was just an ordinary local goverment chairman a few years ago and Soyinka was one of the people that had balls 2 confront Yar Aduas crronies when there were about to stop Jonathan form taking over as President.

Did Soyinka ask him for anything then. NO.....

Lest think deep b4 we speak......please

Whatever fire thay are putting us as Nigerians thru right now, will be asked over ther kids later in life, if not now, later GOD never sleeps....

The sins of thy fathers could be asked over the kids....

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by reindeer: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
All my respect goes to the prof on this one.
He has not shown any support for any of the parties but said it as it is. He will stand on the side of justice, always!
All these ants and GEJ bum-lickers who are attacking the prof for saying the truth, where were you when he was fighting Turai to free GEJ from under Turai's wrapper? It was okay for him to give you reasons why Buhari is wrong but not when he calls the illiterate Patience what she exactly is?smh
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by Ovaiegbe(m): 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
Why does everyone forget that where there is smoke, there most certainly will be fire. River state is a colony of secret cult and what we see is simply a cult supremacy tussle gone political. It all started long before we all even noticed the crises. The Governor attended to the crises in a cult Capone style and the Master/father of cultism in Nigeria promptly addresses a press conference of to state his position in the matter.
Soyinka needs to define to us what/ who a statesman should be. The man who was almost murders in cold blood is not an issue to him, the Don styled governor who supervised the mob action is the hero, his victim is the villain.
How more absurd can our sense of justice be. Taking a swipe on the first family appears to be a convenient pass time of every Nigerian.
The drama is still playing out! We are watching!
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by juman(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Both the husband and wife are illiterate.
Re: Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" by tutaboi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
POLITICS !!!!!!!!!!.............

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.