Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (26009 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 9:50pm On May 22, 2008
RampantT:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lmao!! Nna nawa o. . .it feels like am making a deal with the devil.

Ok, no secret jare, am an old member, can't go through the I.Ds. . .

abegi, who are you jo? plz, tell me, am a curious person, and this is torturing embarassed

lol . . I like the fact that u really wanna know.

ok . . take a guess . .?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 9:51pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

Mr SLY, your attention is urgently needed in this zone.
Explain to us why your sorry ass shouldn't be shipped to Guantanamo bay. . . . SLY is just playing witcha. . . . . . . .His balls would be crushed by a pestle if he makes any prickish moves. tongue tongue

Yes I want him shipped there. I will make sure to round up my boys in Matanzas, Camerguey and Pina del Rio to take him out, out of this world that is cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Buzydiva, "mental issues" is an understatement jor, Seun is Bi-polar cheesy cheesy

@Sly, come here and defend yourself, What kind of undie-washing am hearing here cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 9:51pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

hmmmmm so you like stephen rampant

*sigh* As a good friend, yea undecided

Plz, dnt go back to the like or love thing again. . . lipsrsealed

buzyDiva:

lol . . I like the fact that u really want to know.

ok . . take a guess . .?
LOL!
J-girl? tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 9:52pm On May 22, 2008
The Sly:

Too much alcohol. . . . i am sure thats why you're seeing double. . . grin
The only thing i could be doing in tha kitchen is the REMIX of R'kelly's Trapped in the Closet. . . tongue
My own version would be TRAPPED IN THE KITCHEN with BUZYDIVA!. . . cheesy grin cheesy

Hell yeah, u gon be "TRAPPED IN THE KITCHEN with BUZYDIVA" floggin ur ass and punching out ur teeths if dem dishes and floors ain't clean angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 9:53pm On May 22, 2008
@Rampant,

Far from J-girl tongue

speaking of which . . where she been? was she banned too?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 9:53pm On May 22, 2008
~Antidote~:

Jackal, come deal with Sly o, abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy
Antidote. . . .

Lemme take you to the moon. . .Jackal aint gotta know about it. . cool
I mean. . .all u needa do is to tell him u r traveling and PHEW!!!!!!!. . . . thats it cheesy
Dont tell him i told you. . . .its a secret. . .Lemme know what u think. . I got me Jet waiting to take us there. . wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 22, 2008
Hell yeah, u gon be "TRAPPED IN THE KITCHEN with BUZYDIVA" floggin your ass and punching out your teeths if them dishes and floors ain't clean angry

buahahahahahaha i think he deserves it jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 22, 2008
rampantT so u dont know buzydiva cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 9:55pm On May 22, 2008
buzyDiva:

@Rampant,

Far from J-girl tongue

LOL! I barely communicate with NLers out of NL, just some peeps, so I dnt know abt where J-Girl is outta NL. wink

abegi, am not good in guessing game jo. . .tell me na

jennykadry:

rampantT so u don't know buzydiva cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOL! no na. . .tell me embarassed
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 22, 2008
Buzydiva will beat me if i talk embarassed sad cry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2008
The Sly:

Antidote. . . .

I mean. . .all u needa do is to tell him you're traveling and PHEW!!!!!!!. . . . thats it cheesy
Dont tell him i told you. . . .its a secret. . .Lemme know what u think. . I got me Jet waiting to take us there. . wink

SLY, i am on the phone with Baba in Ijebu now ordering authentic strains of thunderbolt to lace y'all with.
One of y'all violate. . . . .You will somersault from the moon to St. Vincent. grin grin grin

buzyDiva:

@Rampant,

Far from J-girl tongue

J-girl is in a basement in the UK . . . . .She is tied up, gagged and blindfolded. tongue grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 9:57pm On May 22, 2008
The Sly:

Antidote. . . .

I mean. . .all u needa do is to tell him you're traveling and PHEW!!!!!!!. . . . thats it cheesy

RRO-FLLL-MSSS-FFF-AAA-OOO,

erhmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Let me go finish up this kid, I  will be back for your behind cheesy cheesy cheesy

@BuzyDiva,
How is u girl?  I hope those Montreal guys aint bothering those chesticles of yours cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 9:58pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

Buzydiva will beat me if i talk embarassed sad cry

Abegi, tell me jo. . .I have missles stored under my basement. . . I'll protect you jare

@Busydiva
soro na, kilode? tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 22, 2008
ok buzydiva is emmmmmmmmm

buzydiva should i talk? undecided
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 9:59pm On May 22, 2008
buzyDiva:

Hell yeah, u gon be "TRAPPED IN THE KITCHEN with BUZYDIVA" floggin your ass and punching out your teeths if them dishes and floors ain't clean angry
Many people have tried to denigrate the integrity of this conceited Ace. . . cool
But y'all would keep on failing. . . . . .Dont worry. . . i can easily translate what u surreptitiously said here. .

Floggin' = massagin'
Puncing= Kissin'. . .
Teeth= Lips

Which means = Hell yeah, u gon be "TRAPPED IN THE KITCHEN with BUZYDIVA" floggin massagin your ass and punching
Kissing out your teeths Lips if them dishes and floors ain't clean

Need i say more?. . . . . tongue cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 10:00pm On May 22, 2008
@B/J
Ok oh. . . .ok . . embarassed
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 10:02pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

SLY, i am on the phone with Baba in Ijebu now ordering authentic strains of thunderbolt to lace y'all with.
One of y'all violate. . . . .You will somersault from the moon to St. Vincent. grin grin grin

J-girl is in a basement in the UK . . . . .She is tied up, gagged and blindfolded. tongue grin

Tell him oooooooooooo, grin grin grin

And wait you are late, J-girl escaped the basement jor, She is down the block getting us some jerk pork and hard dough bread cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 10:04pm On May 22, 2008
~Antidote~:

And wait you are late, J-girl escaped the basement jor, She is down the block getting us some jerk pork and hard dough bread cheesy

I doubt it. . . . . .Ya intel sources are spreading chaff.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 22, 2008
@B/J
Ok oh. . . .ok . .
ok i will talk smiley
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 10:11pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

Sorry Jackal. . .
I really have to do this. . . .Antidote is someone i don't want to miss. . . arhhhhh she's hot like sauna
I am ready to give up errthing just to have her. . . tongue
In fact. . .Somersaulting from the moon to St Vincent is a small thing. . . cheesy

I am ready to crawl from Mercury to earth just to prove my love for her
You can go to baba ITALY or baba NY for all i care. . .u can't do anything. . .I'ma ghost myself. . . tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 10:13pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

ok i will talk smiley

Like now?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 10:14pm On May 22, 2008
~Antidote~:

Sweetie sweetest Antidote. . . .Plszszszszszsz stop pretending. . . . . cool
U know i got 'em hot candy. . . .forget about le chac and come to my wonderful world. . . . tongue cool
Lemme treat you like the queen that you are. . . . . cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 22, 2008
bia rampant i tot u wanted me to tell u who buzydiva is?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 10:15pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

bia rampant i tot u said u want me to tell u who buzydiva is?
LOL! Jenny you're enjoying this aren't you?
lol! Tell me na
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 22, 2008
ok she is sandstorms best friend
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 10:18pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

ok she is sandstorms best friend
awwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . Busta!!!!!!!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

Finally, you got banned. , lol!!

It's Busta, right?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 10:19pm On May 22, 2008
The Sly:

Sweetie sweetest Antidote. . . .Plszszszszszsz stop pretending. . . . . cool
You know i got 'em hot candy. . . .forget about le chac and come to my wonderful world. . . . tongue cool
Lemme treat you like the queen that you are. . . . . cool

What God has joined together, let NO ONE put asunder tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,

God will punish you if you come destroy my matrimonial home, abi? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 22, 2008
yes @rampant

she will beat me now cry cry cry cry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2008
~Antidote~:

What God has joined together, let NO ONE put asunder tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,

God will punish you if you come destroy my matrimonial home, abi? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Co-signed!!!!!!! cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 10:21pm On May 22, 2008
lmao!!! oh gosh!

Seun is crazy !! atleast he didn't abn her ISP too

Seun, you rox, if you're reading this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ant Btw, where's idupaul, our bizness is not done o. . . they dnt call me stubborn for no reason grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2008
Rampant, hmmm, You be warri girl? This ya identity pass me o
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 10:33pm On May 22, 2008
~Antidote~:

God will never punish me for doing what's right. . . . cool
I know for sure. . .Its going to be hard but i have done it before tongue. . .and i will surely do it again! cool

Watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff Hike: Anambra Sex Workers Mobilise For Strike / I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.