Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. (3642 Views)

Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan / APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike / Moves To Oust Fayose Before May 29 Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by IGBOSON1: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
kehinde1588: He shud b removed..we dnt av president in dis country...enough of GEJ,he has done more harms than goods to this country in just 2yrs..devilish president

^^^LOL@ 'more harms than goods'. grin

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by atlwireles: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
smartchoice: About time! Can't wait to have a military government that will restore sanity to the polity! Return fuel price to fifty naira per litre. Build refineries, improve general welfare, introduce a people oriented constitution, reduce the salaries and allowances of public office holders, make the LGAs functional, improve national security! Where are the valiant military officers? Are there no courageous men no longer in the MILITARY?

So the military despots that ruled from 1983-1999 left you a paradise, that the civilians destroyed? How dumb can an average kid be in this country??

4 Likes

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tell your Papa's and mother Jesus to tow the path of true Democrats or else ....

And to your being dumb I have no issue to join with Bipi's on nairaland! I don't have a mother Jesus!

atlwireles:

So the military despots that ruled from 1983-1999 left you a paradise, that the civilians destroyed? How dumb can an average kid be in this country??
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
They can't stand common rainfall not to talk of a stern looking army recruit. I pity all these so called christians and southerners the northerners are using. They should go and ask their parents what happened during the Biafran war. Foolss
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by bobo09: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Me too I dey vex, no job, no security nothing nothing.
I wonder why Nigerians are afraid to die even when thousand nigerians die daily....

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Sloan: 4:49am On Jul 14, 2013
DerideGull: The moronic group should call for disintegration of the jungle called Nigeria.

This must be dede1, the moronic dingbat with nothing upstairs but the same failed war song since 1967! Grow-up mentally challenged dumbass! tongue tongue I bet you want somebody else to wipe your dirty ass so you can "profit" from another people's sweat?? Well, if you have the balls for what you ask, then bell the cat: come to Nigeria and lead the protest and call for anything you like not sit somewhere under your village rock asking others to do for you what you are too cowardly to do or achieve yourself! tongue tongue
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by vanunu: 5:46am On Jul 14, 2013
Ideeoot you want mass protest, are you now afraid of 2015 presidential election. You want the present update of our infrastructure to stop ewu Yoruba.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by solomon111(m): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2013
Abagworo:

Buhari of course. We need total annihilation of corruption from our system before bringing in the wise men like Soludo, El-Rufai, Fashola, Rochas, Amaechi etc.
Buhari will annihilate corruption from Nigeria?
You think the source of corruption in Nigeria is the presidency?
Lol at your delusion.

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by ChimaAdeoye: 6:57am On Jul 14, 2013
Una no oust Obasanjo for 8 wasted years doing nothing but stealing billions of dollars pretending to be doing NIPP and petroleum subsidy, after he refused to appoint a Minister for petroleum.It is now that the country has started developing again. BTW,who will replace Pres. GEJ? Babangida,Buhari or Tinubu? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by akpanoka: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2013
e-warriors at work
But nigerians are wiser now. We know d constitutional means prescribed for d removal of the president. Its simple- if we feel dissatisfied with the ways and manners in which Gej is leading, we have to prevail on our Representatives at the National Assembly to initiaate an impeachment move, or vote him out in 2015.
NO, oppositions won't do any of these, they want power but since they can't get it becos of their unpopularity, they want a crook way of getting in.

Nigerains are pleased with the giant strides Gej has achieved so far. The roads are getting better, the railways have jacked bact to live, the aviation sector is wearing a new look, security is gradually being restored, women have a voice, media freeom has been achieved through the signing of FOI bill into ACT, the longer desired Electoral reform is gradually taking shape, new universities in all d geopol zones, with many being employed, YouWin, and so on. We may not have gotten to our destination, but we shall surely get there. There is room for improvement and I believe with Boko Haram issue settled, Gej will be more focussed in delivering the gains of democcracy.n

3 Likes

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2013
Not just the president but the economy crippling democracy!
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Mieye007: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2013
This is a freaking awesome news, what a blessed sunday!

WELCOME TO THE REPUBLIC OF IJAWLAND

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by kehinde1588(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^LOL@ 'more harms than goods'. grin
is there any mistake ? Pls correct me dnt just make jest of me cos am stil learning.

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by TRUTHTELA: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2013
This is an "E- MASS PROTEST" that will not go beyond nairaland, its a tribal propaganda. If the individual/s calling for this protest are not ready to march from ASO ROCK TO NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, from their to Obasanjo's RESIDENCE, IBB's ,ABDUSALAMI's and all the NORTHERN RETIRED GENERALS that became wealthy from looting the treasury, ATIKU, CIROMA, TUKUR, EL-RUFAI, TINUBU, and all their COHORTS that kept nigeria the way it is, then the organizers are driven by PRIMORDIAL/TRIBAL or RELIGIOUS sentiments. Forget it, a people get a leader that they DESERVE.

3 Likes

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by true2god: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2013
kingoflag:

There definitely are. Problem is the Eastern Region (which seems to be the only ones who cant see WHAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS SEEING ) will be quick to allude it to tribalism thereby imploding the whole polity. I dont care where the Coup leader is from... Tiv, Kalabari, Urhobo, Edo, itshekiri... insofar as hes not Igbo, they will be quick to inflame the country with rumors, cries and screams of "Marginalization" and guess what you'll have then? Another Civil war.

The truth hurts so I know some people will take offense to this post. But truth is, so long as the Eastern Region overwhelmingly supports the obvious evil of corruption that the Nigerian Government is perpetuating against its citizens (and which the World continually condemns), then Nigerians have no choice but to forcefully swallow the morsel of backwardness which the East insists on feeding them. Either that or they shouldnt care whose Ox is gored and take their destiny into their hands.
Stop reasoning like a child born in the early 90s. Was the eastern region carried along in the North\west (murtala\obasanjo) coup of 1976? Was the eastern region carried along in the North\west (buhari\idiagbo) coup of 1983? Was the eastern region carried along in the Northern (babangida) coup of 1985? Was the easter region carried along in the north\west (abacha\diya) coup of 1993?

Please dnt drag the eastern region into ur mess and illegality. Just as before, u guys can still do it without the easterners involved. But note that the era of appeasement is gone, & dnt forget the CIA prediction about nigeria by 2015.

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Abuklaw(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2013
akpanoka: e-warriors at work
But nigerians are wiser now. We know d constitutional means prescribed for d removal of the president. Its simple- if we feel dissatisfied with the ways and manners in which Gej is leading, we have to prevail on our Representatives at the National Assembly to initiaate an impeachment move, or vote him out in 2015.
NO, oppositions won't do any of these, they want power but since they can't get it becos of their unpopularity, they want a crook way of getting in.

Nigerains are pleased with the giant strides Gej has achieved so far. The roads are getting better, the railways have jacked bact to live, the aviation sector is wearing a new look, security is gradually being restored, women have a voice, media freeom has been achieved through the signing of FOI bill into ACT, the longer desired Electoral reform is gradually taking shape, new universities in all d geopol zones, with many being employed, YouWin, and so on. We may not have gotten to our destination, but we shall surely get there. There is room for improvement and I believe with Boko Haram issue settled, Gej will be more focussed in delivering the gains of democcracy.n
are u sure that all what u mentioned exist and not on paper or other media? What is the essence of establishing more univeristies? When the whole education system is moribund,where is the YOUWIN when the minister of the economy cannot go to bed because of the creepling economy and risen unemployment rate, where is the stride in security! When it's apparent that these pipu ceased fire 4 a fruitful dialoque to ensure, u must be a commedian for these comment of yours. Well sha this made my heart lighter coz it come as a comic relieve

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by kkkp: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2013
Do our vote still count in this country? If governorrs cnt conduct a vote of just 34 people and agree with d result...if 16 is greater than 18..so I dnt knw wot u are saying
Symphony007: This is stupid. Whatever grievance we have against the president must be reflected in the ballot box. Voting is the best revenge. Any attempt to throw this country into choas like egypt will prove abortive. The instability in egypt has made our economy trump theirs. We must'nt do anything to distabilize this country.

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by jaymichael(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2013
jchime: Mass protest for what reason
...crazy propagandist in a mission to discredit GEJ, It won't work, am sure of that. If Apc wants equity,they should come with clean hands
Discredit GEJ? hahahahaha, I laugh! as if he has any CREDIT or CREDIBILITY before.

2 Likes

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Mieye007: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2013
true2god: Stop reasoning like a child born in the early 90s. Was the eastern region carried along in the North\west (murtala\obasanjo) coup of 1976? Was the eastern region carried along in the North\west (buhari\idiagbo) coup of 1983? Was the eastern region carried along in the Northern (babangida) coup of 1985? Was the easter region carried along in the north\west (abacha\diya) coup of 1993?

Please dnt drag the eastern region into ur mess and illegality. Just as before, u guys can still do it without the easterners involved. But note that the era of appeasement is gone, & dnt forget the CIA prediction about nigeria by 2015.
Are you serious?
Was there even an eastern region in those dates you mentioned?
Are you sure your brain-clock is not malfunctioning?

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by WarriPikin1: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
I will only protest to replace GEJ with [size=30pt]ABUBAKAR SHEKAU[/size] ! He is the only non-corrupt religious-politician that will develop Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by WarriPikin1: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
I will only protest to replace Pres. GEJ with [size=30pt]ABUBAKAR SHEKAU[/size] ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He is the only non-corrupt religious-politician that will develop Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Akpaife(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
U will start frist becos am nt ready 2 die mumu
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by bloggernaija: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
I for join una but i need to carry my pikin go school.
I hope say una get bulletproof
Aba made
Chinese
Original
Or correct african one from okija
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by bloggernaija: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
smartchoice: About time! Can't wait to have a military government that will restore sanity to the polity! Return fuel price to fifty naira per litre. Build refineries, improve general welfare, introduce a people oriented constitution, reduce the salaries and allowances of public office holders, make the LGAs functional, improve national security! Where are the valiant military officers? Are there no courageous men no longer in the MILITARY?
No to military government and nigeria does not need to consume more fuel but less.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
bloggernaija:
No to military government and nigeria does not need to consume more fuel but less.

Think straight before quoting me! I am advocating for a constitutional government headed by the CJN! To put things in order! There are other ways to discourage consumption of fuelly products as long as alternatives are available!
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by bloggernaija: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
kaorama: They can't stand common rainfall not to talk of a stern looking army recruit. I pity all these so called christians and southerners the northerners are using. They should go and ask their parents what happened during the Biafran war. Foolss

Silly you , If you cannot see beyond your nose.
Is it not the same presidency which GEJ is currently bench warming the so called northerner will be seating in future.
Why not heed the call of men of conscience and reduce the power of the presidency by loosening the federation.
That way , ethnic nationalities will not be dying to be president because there will be nothing there.
But like my precious in The Lords of the rings , absolute power corrupts absolutely.
If you cannot predict what will happen to bayelsa and al the criminal "militants" after GEJ,then I cannot help you.
However, one little secret I can share with you is that,
From my casual observation,
They are smiling now but,
ABOKI HAS A BIG SCORE TO SETTLE WITH GEJ.
Unfortunately, it is the innocent who will suffer.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by IGBOSON1: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
kehinde1588: is there any mistake ? Pls correct me dnt just make jest of me cos am stil learning.

Sorry Bros; it should have been 'more harm than good'.

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Abuklaw(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
bloggernaija:

Silly you , If you cannot see beyond your nose.
Is it not the same presidency which GEJ is currently bench warming the so called northerner will be seating in future.
Why not heed the call of men of conscience and reduce the power of the presidency by loosening the federation.
That way , ethnic nationalities will not be dying to be president because there will be nothing there.
But like my precious in The Lords of the rings , absolute power corrupts absolutely.
If you cannot predict what will happen to bayelsa and al the criminal "militants" after GEJ,then I cannot help you.
However, one little secret I can share with you is that,
From my casual observation,
They are smiling now but,
ABOKI HAS A BIG SCORE TO SETTLE WITH GEJ.
Unfortunately, it is the innocent who will suffer.
thanks for talking sense into him,they're deluded and can't see beyond their nose,their sight had been blocked and their ears no longer hear what will benefit their soul,all what remain in their vein is the blood of ethnocentrism and they will always be on alert to see things from a tribal perspective.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by kehinde1588(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
IGBO-SON:

Sorry Bros; it should have been 'more harm than good'.
tanx bro
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by TechyGuy: 6:30am On Jul 15, 2013
FINALLY!
There will be a legitimate reason to put Buhari and Tinubu behind bars!

And also, the owners of oil can now lay claim to their oil and their independent republic!

Republic of Niger Delta and Biafra Republic is on the way.

And lets see what Oduduwa and Arewa will call their natural resources.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2013
Steel in abundant quantity and quality!
Palm oil, Cocoa, Kola nuts, crude oil, Bitumen in amazing quantity, uranium, gold, gemstones, and above all the Oduduwa boasts of a highly educated and cosmopolitan populace!

[/color]
TechyGuy: [color=#990000]FINALLY!
There will be a legitimate reason to put Buhari and Tinubu behind bars!

And also, the owners of oil can now lay claim to their oil and their independent republic!

Republic of Niger Delta and Biafra Republic is on the way.

And lets see what Oduduwa and Arewa will call their natural resources.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos On Rampage In Lagos As APC Insist On Depoting Them / We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso / APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.