Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? (4142 Views)

Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? / Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? / Catholic Christians, How Much Do You Know Your Faith?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Uwakuwak(f): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
i don't read mine every day.
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Please christians read the bible. Not the select passages by your pastors. Read all the bible. Read! Read! Read!
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
Its what keep me going. Xo i do it often.. The word of God are not mere word
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by dj5naira(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
Every cursed second.
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by paix(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
People just read the Bible like a newspaper, their lifestyle does not consort with what they have read. The world is hungry to see the practical aspects of what they have been reading.
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by jookco(m): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
I now read mine every day, the reason why you see your self doing what you vow never to do again is simply because you are comformed to the things of this world because your mind was not renewed with the word., the word is what sustain your faith, if you don't eat you naturally become weak, the same way if you don't feed your faith it becomes weak but it suppose to be your greatest shield.

1 Like

Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Btruth: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
Almost everyday. If I don't read at least a verse from the Bible one day, I feel like, I've not taking anything in that day. I can't do with it. It is everything to me though. I do have them handy too (on my phone). Also,....

www.bobgass.com/todaysword

Very good for me. You should try it everyday too my friend.

Shalom
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by 1forall: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
A chapter everyday, most days smiley
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by JamesAbudu: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
God help me ooo to lazy to read my bible.
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by InvertedHammer: 3:41am On Jul 15, 2013
/

Midnight to 2am with full moon.

When I am conjuring... cool

//
Re: Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? by Homguy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
Greyfog: Resting on top of my Wardrobe, at least I see it every now and then. Can't remember the last time I opened it, doesn't stop me from practicing the word.
How can you practice the 'word' if you don't know what the bible says. You have to shake the dust off your bible and find out your Father says everyday. Christianity isn't limited to moralism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outside The [Catholic] Church There Is No Salvation!!!! / Could The Universe Exist Without A Creator? / Happy Easter To Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.