Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,510 members, 7,854,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

... - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ... (42175 Views)

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. / Razor Tongue: A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
Eze Promoe:
It doesn't matter if the fault is from anybody. We all should follow the plot as stated by what HBG, Mazi, Ishilove. That's why its necessary to read that of others before posting.
We Are Saying The Same Thing.
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Eze Promoe: Ehen, HumbledbyGRACE, its your turn to update!
Crying baby ranaway...don't pull me out of my hole abeg.
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dygeasy: We Are Saying The Same Thing.
Bola, that is not what I have in mind, would you mind if I modify that? Then Mynd will hide it if you ask him to.
Re: ... by Mynd44: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
Stop derailling this thread.

Last warning
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mynd_44: Stop derailling this thread.

Last warning
grrrrr! Sorry
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Crying baby ranaway...don't pull me out of my hole abeg.
I don't want to derail.
PM me!
Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Bola, that is not what I have in mind, would you mind if I modify that? Then Mynd will hide it if you ask him to.
Oh My! Are You Back Or Something?

Wait, Do You Wanna Modify/Rewrite Chapter 9? Well, Fine. There's No Way I Could Have Known What You Have In Mind. Just Decide Quick. Chapter 10's Loading!!!
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dygeasy: Oh My! Are You Back Or Something?

Wait, Do You Wanna Modify/Rewrite Chapter 9? Well, Fine. There's No Way I Could Have Known What You Have In Mind. Just Decide Quick. Chapter 10's Loading!!!
Nnae, give me maybe 10 to 11hours. Is it too much?

Pls
Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Nnae, give me maybe 10 to 11hours. Is it too much?

Pls
Fine Then!
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dygeasy: Fine Then!

thanks though something is bothering me, I wrote the first chapter focusing on me and it still going to like that and I might have a problem with the way other writers have created me to be.
Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: thanks though something is bothering me, I wrote the first chapter focusing on me and it still going to like that and I might have a problem with the way other writers have created me to be.
Ideally The Story Is Meant To Be Like That. The Writer After You Will Build On Your Own Post And Direct It The Way He Wants Then The Next Does The Same Thing. Not Writers Doing The Story Haphazardly And Revolving Events The Way He Wants And Then The Next Chapter Creates His Own Plot From Another Angle.

So Far There Hasn't Been A Direct Relation Between The Posts And Events In The Story.

Its A Collaboration. We Need To Justify The Reason For The Collaboration.

My Opinion!
Re: ... by Neduzze5(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dygeasy: Ideally The Story Is Meant To Be Like That. The Writer After You Will Build On Your Own Post And Direct It The Way He Wants Then The Next Does The Same Thing. Not Writers Doing The Story Haphazardly And Revolving Events The Way He Wants And Then The Next Chapter Creates His Own Plot From Another Angle.

So Far There Hasn't Been A Direct Relation Between The Posts And Events In The Story.

My Opinion!

I thought there's another thread for all these chit chats here and there.
Person go open thread, see two pages gone already only for it to be chats.

Na wa oh
Re: ... by Ivynwa(f): 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Flows have got flowy ideas but how come his ideas don't flow far from his udeme drinks?

1 Like

Re: ... by UjSizzle(f): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2013
Dygeasy: Ideally The Story Is Meant To Be Like That. The Writer After You Will Build On Your Own Post And Direct It The Way He Wants Then The Next Does The Same Thing. Not Writers Doing The Story Haphazardly And Revolving Events The Way He Wants And Then The Next Chapter Creates His Own Plot From Another Angle.

My Opinion!
I don't think the story should revolve around the life of just one character. Like the Game of Thrones story?? Different things can be happening at the same time in the university, with a number of lead characters. You can each build your stories around these characters, but with a focal point eventually. Like said earlier u need to have a chat with your writers..it's kinda obvious you guys haven't talked.

Just my opinion.
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2013
This is just like a seasonal film, and could last as long as indefinite. But in a story like this, we have only one lead character and that is Seun, or maybe a supporting character (Mukina), others are ...... *searching for words*
Re: ... by Ajibel(m): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
You writers need to come up with a plot. Lots of inconsistencies and no definite theme. As at chpt 7, we readers ought to be able to visualize where the story is headed with twists, suspense and thrills if possible. The story is still nice only cuz of the individual brilliance of each writers buh as a team, the story is heading towards being a crap and if this continues, boredom from readers is inevitable. I'm sorry if i sound harsh buh you need the criticism so you can do better. Suspend any updates for now and work on the loopholes, create a perfect plot which every writer would have in mind and try not to be too offensive in your description of a Nl'er wink
-Seyi Pythonian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
too many comments and just few chapters#unfollows thread#
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
idnoble135: too many comments and just few chapters #unfollows thread#
Make sure you don't view as guest grin
Re: ... by yemi2plus(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2013
Three days gone and stil no updates.
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2013
yemi2plus2: Three days gone and stil no updates.
life goes on grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.