Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! (51839 Views)

See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT / Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. / Where Is Gbenga Aruleba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by calaharry: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
denitro: WHO IS GBENGA ARULEBA?
I am very sure the dude has a picture or does he?
He is an iroko in professional jounalism, the voice of the masses. Watch him display on focus Nigeria
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by werepeLeri: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
Maybe he can now have time to go back to school to learn or study how to speak the English Lanuage properly.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by kokoA(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
werepeLeri: Some people talk from their butt hole. How can one man's sack lead to the collapse of a world class conglomerate?
World class gini? grin You harsh o..
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by holums(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
Afam4eva: He was one of the backbone of AIT. I wonder why they sacked him or was he the one that resigned?

He's a radical man who believe in truth unlike his boss who is Babangida's friend......anytime I watch his program FOCUS NIGERIA he always emphasize on transparency.....He will bounce back I believe
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by meselo2002: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
Waiting for details. If it is through, then AIT is heading to extintion.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by meselo2002: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
[quote author=calaharry] He is an iroko in professional jounalism, the voice of the masses. Watch him display on focus Nigeria[/quote
search for his picture on Google image
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by 3kay945(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
I await confirmation before giving my final verdict
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan,is everywhere these days causing issues.

My fiancee, just left me too - Am sure, it's the handwork of GEJ too against his selfish 2015 Elections.

.....have headache tooo, I just pray, its not Gej.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by Reference(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
e.prof:
On the Gbenga Aruleba issue.. I will encourage Commentors to GET details before running their mouth. As a journalist ur not supposed to play partisan politics or report biased news or join gangs with any faction in politics...

What I learnt is that:
Gbenga Aruleba brought a social critic,One Mr Akinnola, on his programme. The social critic took his time to insult the government particularly on the news of the release of Al-Mustapha. The man even said Al-mustapha was released to get Northern sympathy in 2015.. Unfortunately, Aruleba didn't control the critic.

Dokpesi didn't like the show considering the effect that will have on AIT reputation.

So what is wrong with whatever repairs of reputation needs to be done. When people are invited is it the sole responsibility and liability of the anchor to vett. I think this is just cutting of one's nose to spite his face. Get Gbenga to apologise and move on. Except if Dokpesi was ordered to.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
He was fired because he is not the CEO or whatever so why are we talking about someone being fired like its world news? He is probably one of em folks who after working for a company for a long time they now feel like they are irreplaceable.

Btw I was fired more than once by own dad" it was an awesome vacation cheesy"

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by festman: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
One man buz with its attendant use and dump xteristic!!! The man shd see it as a window for him to move now without 4da delay. He can even establish on his own like BOS among others. If ds rumour is true, pls, don't beg him or attempt to go back else u'll become his servant than ever before. Just keep moving.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by yokiti: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
The man with the ALWAYS STAY OUT OF TROUBLE ADVICE. Gbenga Aruleba; How I love the intro to every edition of focus Nigeria You anchor.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by Waspy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
Maxymilliano: Amarere and Aruleba will be back! Dokpesi's anger doesn't last long, he will listen to common sense cos he needs those guys.

They are d powerhouse of d newsroom. They all built AIT news through unending sacrifice and risk!
Whether Dokpesi recalls them or not, i really wish those guys better offers. Aruleba deserves more
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by macjurek(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hello Nigerians,

I strongly want this nonsense of the so called Chairmen that are still backward and unrefined that can just sack employees on their payroll without due process be started and corrected ,so others will learn fast and comply with the rules and regulation of hiring a staff in Nigeria, that according to Labour Laws enshrined from ILO that before a labour is fired warnings and queries options will have been exhausted.

The Chiefs in the other words cheats should be treated also will litigation process well orchestrated for public follow-up, since they issue orders not due process to their rubber stamped Managers.

Chief Raymond Dokpesi Should be start with my Human Right Organisations concern with Labour Matters and other affiliate Labour bodies both locally and internationallly enough of this stuffs, last time it was Retired but non tired General weeping before a Major i guess...thank God for the Court verdict .............

Nigerians air your views and those with such stories.........

Thanks for reading this writeup and magnify it ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by kabba7(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ever since the Abuja bomb incident Dokpesi has bbeen romansing pdp for relevamce , scared it seem
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by webcam(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
PPL YOU STOP LISTEN TO THIS NEWS OF GBENGA AND IMONI AMARERE JOR...AM VERY SURE THAT DOKPESI WONT TRY TO SACK THEM.IF HE DID HE SHOULD JUST FORGET AIT EXISTENCE
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by mecussey(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Make una post pic make we see na, i dont even know who una dey talk about
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by Jenomtwist(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
etunoman76: U can get more info using this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1358518/al-mustapha-press-freedom-ait-dokpesi
a beg naira land don do is
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by Jenomtwist(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
etunoman76: U can get more info using this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1358518/al-mustapha-press-freedom-ait-dokpesi
a beg naira land don do us
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by Redstone(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
d'Aesthete:
Guess Gbenga should take FOCUS NIGERIA away from AIT or jst start up FOCUS AFRICA on MNET.

You just made a good point.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by luluosas(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2013
See the comments to this news by a Nigerian on Facebook, as posted by Nigerian Live TV[b] https://m.facebook.com/story.php

[b]Idris O. Aliu Nairaland isn't a reliable source, it's just an online forum where anybody can post whatsoever he or she wants to post.

Here is my reply to him
Your head needs to be examined by a Psychiatrist to know the extent of your brain damages.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by Cathybrown: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2013
if this is true, is unfair. i recall a case of a radio presenter who air an interview of APGA campaign nd he was sacked. The guy sue the radio station nd he won d case. Nigeria self, politics everywhere
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by oderemo(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2013
Maybe he can now have time to go back to school to learn or study how to speak the English Lanuage properly.
y dont you apply to teach English at oxford, maybe, probably maybe u might be given a chance.
u speak oyinbo pass english man, lyk FELA would say.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by ssiaccenture(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2013
The long awaited opportunity to float his own radio station has arrived. Gbenga Aruleba has finnaly arrived.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by kessgreen(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2013
undecidedWhich way naija?
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
GBAGAUN!!!!
GBENGA ARULEBA is CURRENTLY ON AIR hosting FOCUS NIGERIA! Which comfirms that WHOEVER CIRCULATED this RUMOR on FACEBOOK or The IDIOTA that posted it on NAIRALAND and the STEWPID MOD who decided to put this on FRONT PAGE all for the love of web hits mtchewwww!!!!
DEVIL PUNISH ALL OF UNA!!!
angry angry angry
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by jaybossYBNL(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
The man is still with AIT, i just saw him on air now, who circulated this news in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by seunfly: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Gbenga Aruleba is anchoring his programe right now, but to be real with u he is not himself, he does nt look like his real self which means something must have hapened behined the scene.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
jaybossYBNL: The man is still with AIT, i just saw him on air now, who circulated this news in the first place?
That DOG is on the run with his tail between his legs!
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by LblaqueHaven(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
What kind of country is this where we don't verify news before we begin to spread it? I think this our moderator doesn't know what libel is. SMH in pain for the future of this country.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by kokoA(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chei! But una can lie o..
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! by Chinex911: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
God is watching all of us oooooo,,,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court / INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable / PHOTO: Lekki Bank Robbery Suspects Paraded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.