Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! (30499 Views)

APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike / I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike / Heavy Shooting At Buguma In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Kingslaw(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
BIG LIE!!
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by MeAboki(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
The height of Desperation for Power, slowly but surely those behind our civil unrest will eventually show themselves as the madness of the power they blindly seek catches up with them, indeed this is only the beginning. They shall reap what they sowed.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by U235weapongrade: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
RIVERS STATE should not go back to the days of INSECURITY.

Cc;Office of the Presidency
Office of the Senate President
Office of the Speaker- Federal House of Representative
Office of the Attorney General and Minster of Justice
Office of the Inspector General of Police
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by TechyGuy: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
It may not even be pro or anti Amaechi camp. How about ACN/CPC masterminding the bombing to cause more trouble for pro and anti Amaechi camps in other to smear GEJ?
With the kind of desperation they have shown they are capable of things like this.

PS: For the record, they do not care about Amaechi, he is just a leverage for them. He might as well go to hell after they achieve their goal(which I doubt they would).

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by drnoel: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
k2039: Politics is very funny, the said minister could have planted the bomb just to tarnish Amaechi's image.

Not saying the bomb couldn't have been planted by a pro Amaechi's group also.

Just the possibilities.
Nigerian politicians are too predictable...
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by ibietela2(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
We just called home, and the report is different from the OP.

A family friend said it was dynamite and guns not BOMB

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by SirCee: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
This River State issue is lingering for so long.
We should not allow some group of people to destablise our nacent democracy.
It is high time Mr President said something.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by ibietela2(m): 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
OJUKAYE must be INVOLVED...... Thanks God nobody was injured.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by ibietela2(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
It was a fight between 2 groups... I guess its between OJUKAYE loyalists and the opposition
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by solomon111(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
smartchoice:
no proof will satisfy your demented soul!
I thought as much.
Empty vessels make the.......
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by PStacks(m): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
shocked are u serious shocked !!!
Bomb in River's State... shocked I tot Bomb Blasts were only in the North..

Nawa oo. There is Nothing they won't Do to Crucify this Amechi ooo..

Amechi, stand firm.. You shall triumph over all your enemies..
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by duni04(m): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
Its kinda surprising nobody has mentioned buhari or our usual suspects IBB and Dokpesi. I'm sure jonathan will come out tomorrow and say 'it wasn't wike o'. The buhari accusers are probably still busy on other threads insulting soyinka. They'll soon land here.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by WukedP(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
My Main suspects are the APC members, a Pro Ameachi will never do dis neither anti Ameachi, A.P.C n co. are just enjoying dis whole tin, so to add to the drama i tink Bombing somwhere might just add fuel to d fire and create more confusion between Gej N Ameachi, so to say GEJ is behind the bombings,

The only way they can make me believe Gej is part of the Bombing is when they bring evidence linking Gej to Al quida abi naa wetin sef.... Muslims are in charge of the Bombings no one can take that position away from them world wide

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by lacasa: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pataki: I am surprised none of the GEJ desperados are here to shout Buhari as usual.

PDP - a party of rogues and bomb activist.

Lolls @ "bomb activist."

cheesy
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by mmmustapha(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
grin from North to South, kip blaming BH
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by danchuzzy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
solomon111: I thought as much.
Empty vessels make the.......lawdest noihse
Abeggggggyyyyy.... Goes back to PEJ thread.. This one no worth ma opinion!
Gunshots and dynamite dan become bomb...
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by danchuzzy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
P.Stacks:
shocked are u serious shocked !!!
Bomb in River's State... shocked I tot Bomb Blasts were only in the North..

Nawa oo. There is Nothing they won't Do to Crucify this Amechi ooo..

Amechi, stand firm.. You shall triumph over all your enemies..
Sha!!!
Another wild comment

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by danchuzzy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
ibietela2: We just called home, and the report is different from the OP.

A family friend said it was dynamite and guns not BOMB
Are you guys listening at all
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Abuklaw(m): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
nuclearboy: Where does decency even start to come into the lexicon of these people? So now a "bomb" explodes (of course safely away from the "target"wink and noise will begin that due to the insecurity in the state and etc etc, a state of emergency should be declared etc etc, right?

And people feel this will continue without a breaking point being reached?

Abacha killed, imprisoned, framed and had better boot-lickers! Yet in the end, got his judgement and is remembered with ignomy!

We will see history very soon!
that is why a group has come up with the most beffitting solution
https://www.nairaland.com/1357950/group-calls-mass-protest-oust/2#16805532

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Chigorkizz(m): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
Amaechi at work.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by frankyychiji(f): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
solomon111: Lloyd would you please jump into a lagoon.
no let them knack u akpako abeg o.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
Soyinka, Falana and Nairalanders, pls begin to blame Patience Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by olawalemanog: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Go and tell ur amechi nt to bokorize rivers state. He has failed already nd must b sacked soon. U will see
Ok, we shall all see. But what exactly has Amaechi done wrong? When did it become a sin for someone to have political ambition in a democracy especially when he knows and confident that he can perform better than our bros that has remained clueless. Anyway, if they like let them commit harakiri: it is Amaechi that we trust and with him we shall achieve the unthinkable becsuse enough is enough, Nigeria needs to move forwsrd, we are tired of brother hold-up and his go-slow wife.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by frankyychiji(f): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
duni04: Its kinda surprising nobody has mentioned buhari or our usual suspects IBB and Dokpesi. I'm sure jonathan will come out tomorrow and say 'it wasn't wike o'. The buhari accusers are probably still busy on other threads insulting soyinka. They'll soon land here.
u r a goat!
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by omusiliyu(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
Buguma... The home of the Rivers state house of assembly speaker and strong pro-Amaechi. All iz well sha
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by orisaoko: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
These people will surely use their own hands to divide Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Exodus2k(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
Season 1 stage 2, this is the genesis by the time we will reach malachi the story will change
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by gidiMonsta(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
Policewoman: THE AMAECHI-ACN-APC alliance has begun their bombing campaign.

Honestly, I could have sworn you were more sensible than this. Obviously I couldn't be more wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Violence In Kano, Slams Governor Ganduje / Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.