Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

CNPP Cautions Jonathan On Chinese Neo-colonialism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNPP Cautions Jonathan On Chinese Neo-colonialism (8934 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Was Colonialism Good For Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: CNPP Cautions Jonathan On Chinese Neo-colonialism by mindtricks: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
AjanleKoko: I don't know about neo-colonialism sha.
But as someone who has worked extensively with Chinese, I can only see one thing: Nigerian government is looking for Oshofree, that's the real problem.
Everybody is using the Chinese for one thing or the other, not only Nigeria. The only thing I see from lazy African governments is that they are all looking for perceived oshofree, and Chinese are milking that big time.

The problem is, the Imperialist West has done all of that in the past also, but with a superior attitude, and a sense of God-ism. As in, you dumb Africans, I need to civilize you at my own pace, and to my own benefit. I don't really give a shyt about how you see things.

Chinese have come with a different message: we have come to help you, we are like you too, vulnerable, because of that we can empathize with your greed and foolishness, and we can accomodate every poo you bring to us grin. Whatever you want, nigguz, we go do am for you tongue

Bottom line: How long will African mumu-rity and belle-motivation last?
There is one obvious truth that is continually ignored by the elites among us. The rest of the world can actually conspire to exterminate us from the face of the earth in a 100-year timeline, without bothering to fire a single shot or commission a single soldier. Who da hell knows, maybe it's on already. After all the best of us are all being carried away voluntarily to serve them (visa lottery, UK Tier 1, Canadian Immigration, etc.), and the rest are busy murdering and starving each other to death, aided by Western guns, and Western banks. Once we're gone, Africa can be remade into a paradise, and they can be free to exploit its resources like they used to in the past. Screw the age of emancipation angry

That truth is the singular source of my sadness as an African. Time will tell sha embarassed
Damn! Such a Wide Wild take.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". / Supreme Court: NJC To Interview Justices For Apex Court / He Incited People To Loot, Now He's Being Looted. Laws Of Karma. Tweets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.