Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (517342 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Uredaddy: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
VisaOfficer:

I would wait until she applies. Embassies and Consulates get so many letters and e-mails that it's easy to misplace or ignore ones that aren't associated with an active application.

Thank you very much, we appreciate what you are doing.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by igbankebabe: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
VisaOfficer:

Having a sister who is on her way to becoming an LPR shouldn't be a problem at all! Be of good cheer. smiley

smiley smiley smiley

I would think so too. Except the DS-160 does not ask for extra info after asking 'Do you have any (other) relative in the US'? If he could quote 'Sister on NIV category but on way to becoming an LPR' would be awesome. That part only gives options (LPR, US Citizen, NIV, etc) to choose from so I think they maybe just make a decision from there without much ado. undecided undecided undecided

Thank you
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
igbankebabe:

smiley smiley smiley

I would think so too. Except the DS-160 does not ask for extra info after asking 'Do you have any (other) relative in the US'? If he could quote 'Sister on NIV category but on way to becoming an LPR' would be awesome. That part only gives options (LPR, US Citizen, NIV, etc) to choose from so I think they maybe just make a decision from there without much ado. undecided undecided undecided

Thank you

Don't worry too much... that will be one small detail among many in the interview... smiley
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
I'll probably be off-line until Monday, so, Eid Mubarak and enjoy your weekends! grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by igbankebabe: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
VisaOfficer:

Don't worry too much... that will be one small detail among many in the interview... smiley

Ok, thank you and have a lively long weekend.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by chididarling(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
DEAR VISA. OFFICER PLS I need your advice. An equipment saling
company well known in USA have a business
with my company in saling of used crane and I
being inviting me for 10 days and am going on
behalf my company that am going to represent
them as a mobile crane operator to operate the
crane test run it before give out information to
my company so will gonna buy the crane I
have not traveled before but I have a mexico
visa in my passport and never traveled will
they give me visa or denied me for not and my company is a contractor to con oil company and my income is k350 monthly my company is my sponsor what else do I need to get the visa my in interview is 26 this month guys pls help me out
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by MisrHabibiti: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hello Visa Officer,
First off thank you so much for taking your time to help us. My issue is with one of the MENA Embassies. From day 1, when I went to get my paper stating Im free to marry, from the Embassy I have had problems. I was told by a CO he had to give me the paper because everything was in order, but I would not like life in this country and when I returned to USA I would want to bring my husband back with me and once we create a citizen we can not take it back...so his best advice to me was to return to USA and marry a citizen there. Really? I complained to DOS in DC but they said I had to complain to OIG. We married 12/12/11 Then we filed for a tourist visa in Feb 2012 of course were denied under section 214B, and told to go to immigration. 24 Aug 2012 I filed the I-130 with USCIS and received the 797 approval on 20 December 2012 with no problems or RFE's. The file was forwarded on to NVC for processing. 28 Jan 2013 a case was created at NVC and all civil documents and AOS submitted, again no problems or RFE's. On to the the MENA post, interview date 24 April 2013. At the interview, really there were minimal questions ask about our marriage, actually very few questions ask at all to my husband. The officer told him within 6 weeks he would have his visa, he kept his passport. Gave him a paper stating he was in AP and told him to start checking the website in 3 days. Well, we were since told the internal AP was complete and we were in Washington for checks. We have been told the visa is in final processing expect it in 1 week. We have been told by the chief consul that all this is just customer service error. My congressman contacts this embassy for information with no response. We have begged for assistance through the congressman as this country is literally falling apart and I fear for my husbands life. DOS says processing may be 3-5 months, we are at 4 months post interview now, with what seems to be no end in sight. How do we get answers? We don't really even know if the visa is approved or denied at this point. Another thing that seems odd about this post, Coptic Christians go through within 10 days with their CR-1 visas while Muslims have extensive AP, is there really a Condor Visa SAO that takes forever for Muslim males of MENA countries? If so, what is the general time frame for these clearances? My husband has never left his country, never even had a passport until we applied for the initial B2 Visa and has never been connected with any "bad" people nor has a record with the police in his country.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by justwise(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2013
VisaOfficer:

Thanks, Justwise! I'm curious to see what complaints people have (as a manager, I'm interested in providing good customer service), but I agree with you that this thread should be kept on-topic. There are only so many hours in the day. smiley

The moment that is allowed this thread will be derailed and they will turn it to town hall meeting. I don't like hiding posts as it makes thread very messy.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Bambi2013: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2013
Hello Visa Officer,

Does sending an E-mail to the embassy for a case status bi-weekly affect the process of "Mandatory Administrative Processing?" Actually I don't mean the process, but I mean would it affect our time spent in the process?

Thank You
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Boki: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
Visa Officer,
Thanks for the great job,my mom had a visa i file for her then she happen to win the lottery.So i ask he to attand the visa interview with my siblings.They refused her visa for the DV that her work permit does not look genuine and she only apply for the DV with my brother alone.Now she say she has three kids.But the truth is when my mom was playing the DV,only my brother picture was with her as the rest were in school.
I just bought her ticket since she has the visa i file the I130.How can she appeal this?They did not give her option to do DNA.My siblings are too young to stay by them self since my dad just pass away recently.
Should i contact a lawyer her or just let her come and then get her green card and file?Can she go back to the embassy and appeal it?
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by ayomaxwell: 4:55am On Aug 10, 2013
@ visa officer, pls I really need ur advice. My wife and I got married march 2013 and she happen 2 be a 2014 dv lucky winner. When we got married, she change her name 2 my surname name and her first name making two names bt the name in her credentials include her third name. Hope this won't affect our chances? the name in her credentials *Adebiyi Daramola Tosin, but her dv winning name is *Adebiyi Daramalo while her new name and the name on passport is *Ogunbiyi Daramola. Pls wats ur take on these? Tanx
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Olomu123: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hello Visa Officer,

I am a car dealer registered with Insurance auto Action in USA and I'm the Managing Director of my company Olai motor limited.

I heard from people that i will be denied visa on the ground that am going to buy cars in the USA as there's a new law not to grant anybody visa who's visiting the USA with the purpose of buying cars.

Does this mean am not qualified to get visa even when i have purchased cars from the USA worth $30,000 this year directly from the Auction in the name of my company?

Please i need your candid advice to enable me know my fate. My sole purpose of visiting the USA is to buy cars from Insurance Auto Auction and have better experience of my business . I hope to hear from you soonest.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2013
Hello sir. I know this is not your department, but I would love some clarification on this issue as some people have opposing views on another thread. . .

Does a CBP officer have a right to extend a US traveller's stay beyond the validity of his/her visa? Say, I travel to the US few days to the expiration of my visa but intend staying for 2months, can the CBP officer extend my stay notwithstanding the expiration of my visa?

Thank u Sir.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by ade2rasq: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2013
U re doin a gr8 work VO. May God grant u more wisdom. My friend wife is the winner of 2014 DV lottery. She filled high school as the highest qualification in the initial application. However she had ND, she did not include the ND becos her ND result is not ready at the time she was filling the application though she sat for her last ND exam in 2007. Now the ND result is available. My question is wouldn't including the ND result jeopardise their chance of getting the visa.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2013
chidi darling: DEAR VISA. OFFICER PLS I need your advice. An equipment saling
company well known in USA have a business
with my company in saling of used crane and I
being inviting me for 10 days and am going on
behalf my company that am going to represent
them as a mobile crane operator to operate the
crane test run it before give out information to
my company so will gonna buy the crane I
have not traveled before but I have a mexico
visa in my passport and never traveled will
they give me visa or denied me for not and my company is a contractor to con oil company and my income is k350 monthly my company is my sponsor what else do I need to get the visa my in interview is 26 this month guys pls help me out

My only advice is to answer the questions you're asked honestly. Without having your case right in front of me, there's no way I can tell from what you've written whether you'll qualify for the visa. Best of luck!
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2013
MisrHabibiti: Hello Visa Officer,
First off thank you so much for taking your time to help us. My issue is with one of the MENA Embassies. From day 1, when I went to get my paper stating Im free to marry, from the Embassy I have had problems. I was told by a CO he had to give me the paper because everything was in order, but I would not like life in this country and when I returned to USA I would want to bring my husband back with me and once we create a citizen we can not take it back...so his best advice to me was to return to USA and marry a citizen there. Really? I complained to DOS in DC but they said I had to complain to OIG. We married 12/12/11 Then we filed for a tourist visa in Feb 2012 of course were denied under section 214B, and told to go to immigration. 24 Aug 2012 I filed the I-130 with USCIS and received the 797 approval on 20 December 2012 with no problems or RFE's. The file was forwarded on to NVC for processing. 28 Jan 2013 a case was created at NVC and all civil documents and AOS submitted, again no problems or RFE's. On to the the MENA post, interview date 24 April 2013. At the interview, really there were minimal questions ask about our marriage, actually very few questions ask at all to my husband. The officer told him within 6 weeks he would have his visa, he kept his passport. Gave him a paper stating he was in AP and told him to start checking the website in 3 days. Well, we were since told the internal AP was complete and we were in Washington for checks. We have been told the visa is in final processing expect it in 1 week. We have been told by the chief consul that all this is just customer service error. My congressman contacts this embassy for information with no response. We have begged for assistance through the congressman as this country is literally falling apart and I fear for my husbands life. DOS says processing may be 3-5 months, we are at 4 months post interview now, with what seems to be no end in sight. How do we get answers? We don't really even know if the visa is approved or denied at this point. Another thing that seems odd about this post, Coptic Christians go through within 10 days with their CR-1 visas while Muslims have extensive AP, is there really a Condor Visa SAO that takes forever for Muslim males of MENA countries? If so, what is the general time frame for these clearances? My husband has never left his country, never even had a passport until we applied for the initial B2 Visa and has never been connected with any "bad" people nor has a record with the police in his country.

Greetings -- thanks for your post. Does MENA mean "Middle East / North Africa"?

I can't imagine why a Consular Officer would tell you to go marry an American. Good for you for complaining.

Without your case in front of me, it's hard to say what's going on... but we absolutely don't put people in administrative processing just because they're Muslim males. The good news is that my guess is that if the visa were denied, someone would have contacted you and told you so by now; so it sounds like it's just plain old administrative processing. Unfortunately there's no way to hurry that -- it's not something we can control. Clearances can take a while, especially if your husband has a very common name. I hope you get the news you want soon!
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2013
Bambi2013: Hello Visa Officer,

Does sending an E-mail to the embassy for a case status bi-weekly affect the process of "Mandatory Administrative Processing?" Actually I don't mean the process, but I mean would it affect our time spent in the process?

Thank You

Well, the time we spend answering those e-mails is time we could be spending doing other work on cases... but we don't penalize people for sending us e-mails. It doesn't make us work any faster, though. We have a lot to do here. smiley I promise that we contact the applicants within a couple of days when administrative processing is complete.

...This might be a good moment to explain to everyone WHY people don't hear from us the second a clearance (or whatever) comes through. Take DNA results. We get a lot of e-mails from people saying "I know our DNA results arrived last week; why haven't you finished the case yet?" Well, we get a huge stack of DNA-related mail every week, and we have to check every single envelope individually. Then we pull the cases, put the DNA results with the correct cases, and scan the results into the computer, too. Then the cases are given to the appropriate officer, who goes through each case individually to see what else might be needed to finish processing it. (Were we only waiting for DNA results, or was the police certificate missing too? Have the medical papers expired in the meantime? Etc.) Then we contact the applicants and let them know what they need to do. All of this is a priority for us, but so are a lot of the things we do; so it can take a few days to work through a stack of DNA results. The same goes for clearances and other tasks; we do our best to stay ahead of it, but there's a LOT of work to do. Thanks for giving me a chance to explain that. wink
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2013
Boki: Visa Officer,
Thanks for the great job,my mom had a visa i file for her then she happen to win the lottery.So i ask he to attand the visa interview with my siblings.They refused her visa for the DV that her work permit does not look genuine and she only apply for the DV with my brother alone.Now she say she has three kids.But the truth is when my mom was playing the DV,only my brother picture was with her as the rest were in school.
I just bought her ticket since she has the visa i file the I130.How can she appeal this?They did not give her option to do DNA.My siblings are too young to stay by them self since my dad just pass away recently.
Should i contact a lawyer her or just let her come and then get her green card and file?Can she go back to the embassy and appeal it?

Good morning -- If your mother did not list all her children under the age of 21 on her original DV entry, unfortunately she is automatically disqualified. The rules are very strict. It doesn't matter if the other kids were in school and she didn't have their photos; the rules are that all children under the age of 21 MUST be listed on the original entry. There is no appeal.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2013
ayomaxwell: @ visa officer, pls I really need ur advice. My wife and I got married march 2013 and she happen 2 be a 2014 dv lucky winner. When we got married, she change her name 2 my surname name and her first name making two names bt the name in her credentials include her third name. Hope this won't affect our chances? the name in her credentials *Adebiyi Daramola Tosin, but her dv winning name is *Adebiyi Daramalo while her new name and the name on passport is *Ogunbiyi Daramola. Pls wats ur take on these? Tanx

Greetings! And congratulations! As long as your wife can credibly explain her name change, it won't be a problem. We know people get married sometimes. smiley
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2013
Olomu123: Hello Visa Officer,

I am a car dealer registered with Insurance auto Action in USA and I'm the Managing Director of my company Olai motor limited.

I heard from people that i will be denied visa on the ground that am going to buy cars in the USA as there's a new law not to grant anybody visa who's visiting the USA with the purpose of buying cars.

Does this mean am not qualified to get visa even when i have purchased cars from the USA worth $30,000 this year directly from the Auction in the name of my company?

Please i need your candid advice to enable me know my fate. My sole purpose of visiting the USA is to buy cars from Insurance Auto Auction and have better experience of my business . I hope to hear from you soonest.

As far as I know, there's no law saying people can't visit the U.S. for the purpose of buying cars. We like it when people spend money in our country! I can't guarantee you (based just on what you write) that you'll qualify for a visa, but I'm sure there's no law against traveling to buy cars there.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
bettymafy: Hello sir. I know this is not your department, but I would love some clarification on this issue as some people have opposing views on another thread. . .

Does a CBP officer have a right to extend a US traveller's stay beyond the validity of his/her visa? Say, I travel to the US few days to the expiration of my visa but intend staying for 2months, can the CBP officer extend my stay notwithstanding the expiration of my visa?

Thank u Sir.

Good morning! That is a great question. A person can use a visa at any time during the visa's period of validity. If I have a visa that expires on August 12, 2013, I can use it to enter the country even on August 12, 2013 -- but not on August 13. So when I show up at the airport on August 12, the CBP officer will check to see that I'm entering on a valid visa, then grant me the right to stay for however long, even if the visa will expire before I have to leave. Does that make sense?
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
ade2rasq: U re doin a gr8 work VO. May God grant u more wisdom. My friend wife is the winner of 2014 DV lottery. She filled high school as the highest qualification in the initial application. However she had ND, she did not include the ND becos her ND result is not ready at the time she was filling the application though she sat for her last ND exam in 2007. Now the ND result is available. My question is wouldn't including the ND result jeopardise their chance of getting the visa.

I think she should bring all her academic records, and explain at the time of the interview that she got her ND result after she submitted her original entry. It can't hurt.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Olomu123: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
VisaOfficer:

As far as I know, there's no law saying people can't visit the U.S. for the purpose of buying cars. We like it when people spend money in our country! I can't guarantee you (based just on what you write) that you'll qualify for a visa, but I'm sure there's no law against traveling to buy cars there.

I wonder because am going to spend money there and not working for money. I will give it a try and see the out come.

Thanks for your advice.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by omorttee4u(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
This is such a very good thread..that's why US are always ahead..please explain this to me,I enrrolled for a course in US..I was given admission by the schoo.the school give me I-90 and I-20 documents.the school stated that I must pay the school fees after the visa,which I aggreed..getting to embassy after series of interview I was denied..have already paid almost a thousand dollar for the school to get those document,I kind of ondered why I was denied..I went back again for the second term,it was the same.which the reason is not well stated..I was so dissappointed because am kind of obsessed with the course am going for..please explain why such things happens,I was thinking there are school just to estort us..I hope to read from you..Thank.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
VisaOfficer:

Good morning! That is a great question. A person can use a visa at any time during the visa's period of validity. If I have a visa that expires on August 12, 2013, I can use it to enter the country even on August 12, 2013 -- but not on August 13. So when I show up at the airport on August 12, the CBP officer will check to see that I'm entering on a valid visa, then grant me the right to stay for however long, even if the visa will expire before I have to leave. Does that make sense?

You make too much Sense! grin Thank you Sir!
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by pajames007(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
thanks for the response but im still not cleared.i realised dat my dad as a citizen can petition for me as unmarried son. bt is it posible for him to recapture his old priority date he used when he first file for his own LPR which i was a derivative [color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2013
omorttee4u: This is such a very good thread..that's why US are always ahead..please explain this to me,I enrrolled for a course in US..I was given admission by the schoo.the school give me I-90 and I-20 documents.the school stated that I must pay the school fees after the visa,which I aggreed..getting to embassy after series of interview I was denied..have already paid almost a thousand dollar for the school to get those document,I kind of ondered why I was denied..I went back again for the second term,it was the same.which the reason is not well stated..I was so dissappointed because am kind of obsessed with the course am going for..please explain why such things happens,I was thinking there are school just to estort us..I hope to read from you..Thank.

Good morning! Unfortunately there are so many factors involved that I really can't even guess why you were denied without actually seeing your case. Maybe you failed to oonvince the officer that you were really interested in attending college? Sometimes we see people who tell us they want to go to medical school, for instance, but they got terrible grades in math and science... or people who say they picked the college because it had a great football team, when in fact it's the worst football team in the region. Details like that make us doubt the applicant's credibility. I'm not saying that this is what happened in your case, but it's the first thing that comes to mind...
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2013
pajames007: good day sir, my dad is now a US citizen, when he applied for his lpr, he included my name as his son. he got his LPR in yr 2000 and i dont know wht happend to my own so now hes ready to review my case bt he doesnt know where to start.

Greetings! Were you included in your father's original case, but he went to the U.S. without you? At any rate, now that he is a citizen, the quickest route is for him to file a petition on your behalf. You can also e-mail the Embassy or Consulate that handled your father's case and ask them if there is already a case in your name anywhere.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by omorttee4u(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
VisaOfficer:

Good morning! Unfortunately there are so many factors involved that I really can't even guess why you were denied without actually seeing your case. Maybe you failed to oonvince the officer that you were really interested in attending college? Sometimes we see people who tell us they want to go to medical school, for instance, but they got terrible grades in math and science... or people who say they picked the college because it had a great football team, when in fact it's the worst football team in the region. Details like that make us doubt the applicant's credibility. I'm not saying that this is what happened in your case, but it's the first thing that comes to mind...

Thank you for sharing the light on this: but my case is professional course..(IFORD)is a training centre,where I can use the certificate to work any where in the world.i was never ask of any document apart of the one I presented..I guessed the consular don't certisfy with my response just like you have said earlier..you are doing a great work though.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
ola2tu: Thank you so much for your response,in respect to the C1/D Visa enquiry I made. However , I do not intend to transit , though a C1/D Visa could also be used for transit purposes . I need the C1/D Visa for the purpose of JOINING a yatch/crew/seaman function on board a sea going vessel , my question now is to obtain such Visa, will I apply for an immigrant Visa, or obtain an employment letter from a US Vessel, or simply apply for a work permit? or get in via a tourist visa, and the company changes my status for me .

Here's the answer from an NIV colleague:

The applicant should apply for a Non-Immigrant visa under the C1/D classification. A crewman traveling to the United States as a passenger to join a vessel or aircraft falls under the C1 classification, and the D classification is for an alien serving in a capacity required for normal operation aboard a vessel. The consular officer will require the applicant to present a verifying letter from the employer or the employer’s agent.

To qualify for the visa, crewmen must intend to depart from the United States with the vessel within 29 days at any one time. In order for the travel to count as a “departure” the vessel must sail from the United States destined to a foreign port or place; travel to international waters is insufficient for the purpose of “departure.” An alien on board a vessel which sails to sea and returns without entering or clearing at a foreign port, is considered to remain in the United States and is subject to the 29-day limitation. Aliens entering the United States solely to work on board vessels that do not travel to a foreign port or place are unable to qualify for the D visa, because they cannot meet the departure requirement.

If the applicant wishes to stay in the U.S. beyond the 29 days, they must also apply for a visa classification that would allow such travel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (66)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.