Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

She's Just So Unresponsive... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Just So Unresponsive... (1361 Views)

Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! / My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) / When She Just Wants To Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Just So Unresponsive... by Homguy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Helo nairalanders, I am an intern pharmacist. I feel its time to settle and there's this gal that trips me back in my school OAU. Her names Bimbo and she everything a guy could ever dream of,smart,witty,industrious,beautiful,and God feraing I believe. But the ish is that while I was on bbm she never pings me except I do,she doesn't call,text even in two weeks although we she often replies the my texts. I get the drift though,maybe she aint that into me but how do I know for sure dats the case and not the "hard to get" syndrome nigerian gals put up always.how do I realy knw wots up, I don'tsubscribe to pestering girls wit calls,bt since we are in different states how do I put a bit of pressure on her?...thanks anticipating your candid replies
pals
Re: She's Just So Unresponsive... by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
very simple, ASK HER!

3 Likes

Re: She's Just So Unresponsive... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
She's not that into you, have you seen that movie b4 grin
Re: She's Just So Unresponsive... by daisyella: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
MRbrownJAY: very simple, ASK HER!
Exactly. Stop filling ur head with imaginations and ask her
Re: She's Just So Unresponsive... by Homguy(m): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2013
Well,that ws a long time ago.she's do d stalking and chasin nw. I havnt time to waste...
Re: She's Just So Unresponsive... by ximarro(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2013
Op, she d anoda state? Hmm... 4get am. D best tin 2do @d moment is hit ur knees on d floor n ask God. Dat is if u r born again.
Re: She's Just So Unresponsive... by baggy4luv(m): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2013
She has received hot set from another buoy.forget am
Re: She's Just So Unresponsive... by baggy4luv(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2013
She has received hot sex from another buoy.forget am
Re: She's Just So Unresponsive... by Homguy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
baggy4luv: She has received hot sex from another buoy.forget am
hehehe. Not impossible wit naija gals.

(1) (Reply)

What will you do if you were the one? / Ladies!! How Did He Propose? Guys, How Did You Propose? / A Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.