Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! (6043 Views)

Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? / Lady Dumps Guy For Being Too Nice, Read What Her Friend Did / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by funkyibodude(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
I know most of you reading this would think I'm making up a story, but I'm not, it's true.
I have a next door neighbor that have been into me lately. It all started last year on February when she moved in with her husband, as a newly wedded couple. According to her she met her husband as a student and her husband being a lecturer. They got married immediately after her graduation in 2013. Soon afterwards the relocated to my neighborhood because according to her the need a peaceful and serene environment to raise their kids.
The first day we had an interaction together was on a Sunday when she asked me that she was looking for a nearest church she can worship at, and according to her that her husband is not the church type, so I asked her what denomination she belonged to she said she is a catholic but she doesn't mind worshipping in any church because it's the same God we serve. I told her that I'm Anglican unless she would join me to my own church which is not far from where we live. She then agreed, after the church service she invited me to her place to meet her husband which I did, her husband was a nice gentle young man that is always with his books and laptop, I wasn't surprised because she told me he's a lecturer. After the visit she said that she would also like to come to my place with her husband so that we can get to know each other very well, I agreed since we are both good Neighbors. The next weekend she came with her husband to my place and i entertained them very well.
After that day she started coming to my place unannounced, I maybe asleep and she would open my gate without knocking and walk into my bedroom, sometimes I may be lying down she would come and sit on my bed. The worst is her dressing, her clothes are always revealing. Sometimes she will start telling me intimate things about her and her husband. She will pick up my phone sometimes and go through my pics and start asking me about the girls on my phone. She even collects my pictures and transfer it to her own phone another thing is her attitude towards my female friends, anytime she sees me with any girl her mood changes, if I try to greet her she snubs me, then when she comes to my place she will ask me 21 questions about the girl I was with, and she would start preaching for me against mammy water spirits, sometimes she would tell me that she had a revelation about me falling for marine spirits so she's fasting and praying for me. One day I asked her why she's so interested in my life she said that she just likes me and wish that I marry from her family, I waved it off and had to remind her of her husband, she replied by saying that her husband is already aware that she likes me and he doesn't mind that she's coming to my place as long as we don't have sex together. I tried to report to her husband but a friend of mine said it's not a good idea, that the best thing I should do is to avoid her. Ive tried so many times to prevent her from coming to my place but she just won't stop coming.
What's really her intentions?!

(please don't mind my errors)
Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by falconey(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
reading the shitt........

WHAT DA FVCK Have you tried raising your voice or applying some force?

Some don't get it with soft words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by Johnnoah1st: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
funkyibodude:
Ok I have this next door neighbor that have been into me lately. It all started last year on February when she moved in with her husband, as newly wedded couples. According to her she met her husband as a student and her husband being a lecturer. The got married immediately after her graduation in 2013. Soon afterwards the relocated to my neighborhood because according to her the need a peaceful and serene environment to raise their kids.
The first day we had an interaction together was on a Sunday when she asked me that she was looking for a nearest church she can worship at, and according to her that her husband is not the church type, so I asked her what denomination she belonged to she said she is a catholic but she doesn't mind worshipping in any church because it's the same God we serve. I told her that I'm Anglican unless she would
pls wat is d name of d movie? shey na comedy abi na tragedy? is d guy gonna die? can dis movie make me cry?

7 Likes

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by Slimzjoe(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
She already Told you she Likes you and wish you could Marry from her Family.

What's wrong in being Very nice to People? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by oniru4real: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hope u never enter d evil forest. . Incase u Don enter just bring another woman .

2 Likes

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by herald9: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
She's seductively too nice.

OP, that's someone's wife... Run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Better resist potiphar's wife like joseph

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by ezteem(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
funkyibodude:
Ok I have this next door neighbor that have been into me lately. It all started last year on February when she moved in with her husband, as newly wedded couples. According to her she met her husband as a student and her husband being a lecturer. The got married immediately after her graduation in 2013. Soon afterwards the relocated to my neighborhood because according to her the need a peaceful and serene environment to raise their kids.
The first day we had an interaction together was on a Sunday when she asked me that she was looking for a nearest church she can worship at, and according to her that her husband is not the church type, so I asked her what denomination she belonged to she said she is a catholic but she doesn't mind worshipping in any church because it's the same God we serve. I told her that I'm Anglican unless she would join me to my own church which is not far from where we live. She then agreed, after the church service she invited me to her place to meet her husband which I did, her husband was a nice gentle young man that is always with his books and laptop, I wasn't surprised because she told me he's a lecturer. After the visit she said that she would also like to come to my with her husband so that we can get to know each other very well, I agreed since we are both good Neighbors. The next weekend she came with her husband to my place and i entertained them very well.
After that day she started coming to my place unannounced, I maybe asleep and she would open my gate without knocking and walk into my bedroom, sometimes I may be lying down she would come and sit on my bed. The worst is her dressing, her clothes are always revealing. Sometimes she will start telling me intimate things about her and her husband. She will pick up my phone sometimes and go through my pics and start asking me about the girls on my phone. She even collects my pictures and transfer it to her own phone another thing is her attitude towards my female friends, anytime she sees me with any girl her mood changes, if I try to greet her she snubs me, then when she comes to my place she will ask me 21 questions about the girl I was with, and she would start preaching for me against mammy water spirits, sometimes she would tell me that she had a revelation about me falling for marine spirits so she's fasting and praying for me. One day I asked her why she's so interested in my life she said that she just likes me and wish that I marry from her family, I waved it off and had to remind her of her husband, she replied by saying that her husband is already aware that she likes me and he doesn't mind that she's coming to my place as long as we don't have sex together. I tried to report to her husband but a friend of mine said it's not a good idea, that the best thing I should do is to avoid her. Ive tried so many times to prevent her from coming to my place but she just won't stop coming.
What's really her intentions?!

(please don't mind my errors)

All she's saying is: me hacen sentir como una mejur

In english : make me feel like a woman....

My brother, her husband must have a small dick, it seems you are a prospect... Please bang her like bangladesh

3 Likes

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
ezteem:

My brother, her husband must have a small dick, it seems you are a prospect... Please bang her like bangladesh
You could have done yourself some good by hiding your stupidity. Nonsense!

Op, that is not green light o. It's red light. That gentle husband of hers can become a tiger if he gets to hear one thing.

3 Likes

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by Olasco93: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
OP, if this is true as claimed, I will ask you a simple Sunday School question:
Do you remember Potiphar's Wife Vs Joseph?

2 Likes

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by IamLEGEND1: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Plan to relocate to another side of the city.

Do not give her the new address.

1 Like

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by funkyibodude(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
To all those that think I'm lying, I'm not. Actually what I shared here is even a fraction of what happened between us. There's more but I don't want to go futher
Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by funkyibodude(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
gassdon:
Plan to relocate to another side of the city.

Do not give her the new address.

already thinking about that, my rent is due By march next year
Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by funkyibodude(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
PinkBarbie:
You could have done yourself some good by hiding your stupidity. Nonsense!

Op, that is not green light o. It's red light. That gentle husband of hers can become a tiger if he gets to hear one thing.
thanks I will bear that in mind
Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
funkyibodude:
thanks I will bear that in mind
Better.
Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by happyjuliet(f): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bros biko relocate and resists d devil.

1 Like

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by HCpaul(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
I don't think that relocation is really the answer. Although it can signify a gud a way of resisting temptation.
If the lady is so desperate for you as you claim, she can surely set a trap for you.

The best way of resisting temptation is to resist it from within, and cause a seperation without.

Rebuke her!
Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by SporaD8: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Monitoring spirit lol!
Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by AfroKnight: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Run bro. Run. Don't fall for a married woman. Better find a temporary girlfriend fast. grin

All these married Karishikas sef.
Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by femo86(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
She's mammy water grin grin lock your door, resist her, forget "neighbour neighbour things"....don't fall for her trap oooo..

Bros, wey your number 1 babe abi dem plenty ni? Bring them in wella. No say we no warn you ooooo.. grin angry angry angry grin that him husband wey dey quiet fit kill u later if "the koko" happen

1 Like

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by adepiero: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Better safe than sorry! Thats your karishika in reality and if you fall for it as green light, ur doomed. shocked

Who knows if she is the marine spirit she is bidding and casting for your sake? undecided

Next time she shows up, meet her at the door or invite friends over often that way she won't get a private time. wink

3 Likes

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Just bear this in mind: she is MARRIED. she is probably looking for a baby sad

2 Likes

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by funkyibodude(m): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
femo86:
She's mammy water grin grin lock your door, resist her, forget "neighbour neighbour things"....don't fall for her trap oooo..

Bros, wey your number 1 babe abi dem plenty ni? Bring them in wella. No say we no warn you ooooo.. grin angry angry angry grin that him husband wey dey quiet fit kill u later if "the koko" happen
lol you funny grin
Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by funkyibodude(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
MzMayD:
Just bear this in mind: she is MARRIED. she is probably looking for a baby sad
that's why I'm really careful with her, though she appears pregnant to me now.
Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by raymond4luv: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
I so believe that u av touched something if u av not enterd the promise land, since there is more to the story. Buh bro..u are in a big problem if u av not realized dat, don't u ever think the husband is a 'mumu'. He may be planning something really bad for u. Best solution..kuku ma tell the husband buh exercise wisdom while doin dat.

1 Like

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by leGeExus(m): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
ezteem:

Go get that lost brain and coman re comment here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by Twill92: 3:36am On Nov 08, 2015
op op.... try and stop imagining things na!... probably she enjoy your company... but what if its seduction?? can't help on that... lipsrsealed
Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by Sanguine(f): 5:43am On Nov 08, 2015
But wait o, funkyibodude, this woman, she nor get work? You better run for your life before your life runs from you o, ehen!
Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 08, 2015
I think you are the one being overly too nice.

You are too accommodating, maybe you like the attention? Yet u come play 'clueless/naive" here.

You are a man, kick her out! Be firm! angry

1 Like

Re: Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! by Dexiebaba: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2015
ezteem:

Hahahah.....idiot

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Gang Situation In Prison Leaked. / This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! / Is It Cruel Or Honest To Tell Someone You Don't Love Them Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.