Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? (1100 Views)

Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by Ebucca(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2008
What would you do if you get to find out that the man you really love and wish to marry, was the one that robbed your house and killed your father?
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 22, 2008
all this childish topics sef,d topic sounds like one of these nollywood films undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by tngtech(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2008
@poster

did you just joined the movie industry?
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by graffiti: 2:54pm On May 22, 2008
Now, that is what i call DIVINITY tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by Godalone(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2008
You don't have better thing to post again except Nollywood or Naijaforest
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by welli(f): 3:17pm On May 26, 2008
being who i am,if he's [b]TRULY REMORSEFUL ,i will.[/b]
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by yimiton(f): 3:22pm On May 26, 2008
I'm trying to remember the title of the home vedio. One Emeka Ike guy was the armed rubber who killed the girl's father.
Sooo boooring.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by krama(m): 5:44am On May 27, 2008
So na home video! shocked  grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by Akinagirl(f): 6:01am On May 27, 2008
poster are you forserious?
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by Nobody: 6:14am On May 27, 2008
Ebucca:

What would you do if you get to find out that the man you really love and wish to marry, was the one that robbed your house and killed your father?
you berrra start confessing yor sins b4 I call the EFCC
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by bunmii(f): 6:18am On May 27, 2008
never never never not in a million years
i don't care if he is now a very good, kind, nice religious man but NO
that sort of marriage only happen in films
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2012
i guess r3tarded threads are not a recent curse...

bunmii: never never never not in a million years
i don't care if he is now a very good, kind, nice religious man but NO
that sort of marriage only happen in films

cool cool
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 29, 2012
Yes, just to watch her die slowly.
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by 190: 12:21am On Apr 29, 2012
(Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father?)

REALITY101: Yes, just to watch her die slowly.

Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by openeyes: 12:38am On Apr 29, 2012
What sort of question is that!!!! Come on.
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 29, 2012
190:

Yea I'm talking about her
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by 190: 12:49am On Apr 29, 2012
undecided
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by Exponental(m): 6:26am On Apr 29, 2012
190:

do u expect him 2 marry a man?
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by Rocktation(f): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2012
Hehe.
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by 190: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2012
kill my fada? well d only option is to pour acid in his ears. angry
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2012
Idowuogbo: kill my fada? well d only option is to pour acid in his ears. angry

okaaaay!!
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by glimpse(f): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
Ebucca: What would you do if you get to find out that the man you really love and wish to marry, was the one that robbed your house and killed your father?

u wan kil dat gal wit totz? Jst say u want 2 wipe out dat family gradualy
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Killed Your Father? by dabrake(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
I will thank God 'cos her journey to hell will begin.

(1) (Reply)

Do Men Come Quickly With A Mouth Action? / 2 Things A Man Wants From A Lady. / +++love Meter Game+++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.