Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (22863 Views)

Poll: Ladies, Can u marry a very short man?

Yes: 36% (12 votes)
No: 45% (15 votes)
Only if he's very rich: 18% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by sexylogan(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2011
For starters, i'm 6 ft. 3 inches so i hardly meet girls that are as tall as me bt i've
noticed with surprise that most chics say that they can't marry a guy that's shorter
than them ( by 3 to 4 inches or more) so i'd like to sample the opinions of the very
beautiful and intelligent women-folk of Nairaland on this issue. A friend of mine
recently broke off a 4 year old relationship with her (now) ex-bf on the grounds
that he was too short to become her husband. Would u have done the same if it was u?
Does height really matter that much?
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ShyOne(f): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2011
I am 5'10

He is 5'7

I also love wearing high heels as well

We are going to marry - I can't wait!

Yes - I will and am going to marry a man who is shorter in height - I adore him!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by koolchicco: 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ShyOne(f): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2011

Russell Simmons - 5'9 and 1/2
Kimora Lee - 6'0 - barefoot

Nicole Kidman - 5'11 - barefoot
Keith Urban - 5' 7 and 1/2

[img]http://2.bp..com/_Zde-OxOYou4/TFK8bClpe7I/AAAAAAAAABE/tIOv_1qzfHY/s1600/07-tom-cruise-nicole-kidman-400a051507.jpg[/img]
Nicole Kidman - 5'11 - barefoot
Tom Cruise - 5'7

[img]http://thefairpole.files./2008/07/1101990705_400.jpg[/img]
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2011
On a first thought, no ,but second thought,maybe undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by sexylogan(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2011
@Shy-one; Congratulations in advance. That's how it shud be. A long time ago i knew what that felt like. I never knew that Nicole was that much taller than Cruise. Na wa oh,
@ bhusayor; Are u considering it? smiley
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Temmysexy1(f): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2011
[color=#770077][/color
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Omolola1(f): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2011
N to the E to the V to the Е to the R
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ShyOne(f): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2011
ahahahahaha

oooo Omolola
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Omolola1(f): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2011
Yes o Shy

are u surprised? lol
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ShyOne(f): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2011
Guys listen:

It is NOT ABOUT HEIGHT

It is about presentation and packaging and confidence and really, really loving that other person - for who they are

And honestly speaking - if you look good and you are taller than your mate and you are a woman - stay in shape - simply put - be somebody that everybody wants to wrap their arms around, dress well, smell good

you can keep the focus on "who you are" - because they will see a gorgeous woman who happens to be tall and looks great on that fella's arm - that shorter man will be revered and envied

I don't feel odd with a shorter man - because if he is masculine - he is such a powerhouse to me - I can't wait to get with him.  Tom Cruise still looks good, masculine, confident, happy and both his wives were taller than he.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ShyOne(f): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2011
@ Omolola

No - I'm not surprised - you know most people would feel odd - I used to be in that category as well - I always had all height men approach me - taller, same height, shorter.

I didn't date shorter men before.  But this one - ooo boi - I just crave this negro - his height isn't a deterrent for me - I too am surprised - he is sooo such a perfect match, we are very very similar so, oh well screw the height.

I gotta have me some HIM.  It is as simple as that.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Omolola1(f): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2011
Shy, people are different jare!
Personaly, i dnt lyk short guys, av never bn approached by a short guy nyway. . .lol
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ShyOne(f): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2011
I know mommy

But this ONE FELLA - ooo girl

I gotta have me some HIM!!!! - I eat, I sleep, I breathe him - he is everywhere I look
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ShyOne(f): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2011
Hey how tall are you?
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Omolola1(f): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2011
Not so tall gurl, am 5'7

You and this ur bf, u really do love him, i like love stories like urs. . .smiles
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by adagz01(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2011
Omolola1:

N to the E to the V to the Е to the R
pikin wen nor sabi call fish go call am didi.

"the choice is yours until you are 30"

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by koolchicco: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2011
adagz 01:

Rotfl. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by sexylogan(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2011
adagz 01:

Lol. Nice one grin

I just got off the phone with a friend and i asked her the same question. Her reply
"It's not about height, it's the[b] length[/b] that matters". lol
koolchicco:

Rotfl. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Woke4all(m): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2011
@OP, These days the ladies don't have a choice provided he have a di.ck.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by sexylogan(m): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2011
Woke4all:

@OP, [b] These days the ladies don't have a choice provided he have a di.ck. [/b]
ROTFL grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2011
Sincerely, they say different strokes for different folks, well as a dude never would i feel comfortable with a lady who's taller than i am even though she's money to lure me into married, i'll only pretend just to rob her 4 sometime nd disappear.

Besides, how do you want me to cuddle that kind of lady in public? i won't even hv the courage to cos i'll definately look like a child playin with his mama nd "d girl go come dey use her hand take rob ur head like a baby?lol". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I go wan kiss my wife i go go dey borrow apoti to stand on? NEVER!!! [for instance] i don't care if i'm 4feet tall, i'll go for 3'6feet lady. Well thank God am 6'3 tall anyway.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ShyOne(f): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2011
really?

u will change your story if u find someone when u aren't looking who u have everything in common with as well as if you are sexually attractive and if u are perfectly matched.

your daily happiness will be more important to you than what a stranger thinks about seeing you from afar with someone who is taller.

this shorter man and I have more in common than the previous men who were all taller than me - over 6 feet

so u will overlook a beautiful bombshell because you can't handle her height being taller than you?
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ShyOne(f): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2011
being a man - has NOTHING TO DO WITH HEIGHT

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by MrsChima(f): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2011
OP,

No, I will not marry a man that is short. I married a tall, black, and handsome man.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Odunharry(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2011
omolola u dey vex o.who knws whether na ikeregbe u go fall for?
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^Awesome, thats the defination of me lol
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Orton10(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2011
Shy-One:

being a man - has NOTHING TO DO WITH HEIGHT
lol.
Shy you must be kidding me.
Do dwarfs count??
I mean the main conc. Congo 'midgetic' dwarfs??
Short arms, massive hammer heads and lil' legs. Lmfao.
Imagine such a freak on ya?
But i heard they've the most active tool though. ROFLMFDO.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^Refering to what Mrs.chima just said.
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Tosinville(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2011
Shy-One,

Forget about what you just said to me, with my height i rarely see ladies that are up to my height not to think of 'em taller than me.

Moreover, with my height, i end up falling in love with a girl who's taller than the way i am just know say i be OLOJU KOKORO lol
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
What kind of shysty ass option is "if he's rich?"
this "women are gold diggers" *ish is getting ancient!

anyway i sure would. dated a guy i was taller than before
(the Liberian) and he made up for his short stature in other ways! grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by 190: 12:01am On Feb 20, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

What kind of shysty backside option is "if he's rich?"
this "women are gold diggers" *ish is getting ancient!

anyway i sure would. dated a guy i was taller than before
(the Liberian) and he made up for his short stature in other ways! grin grin

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup / 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.