Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria (59483 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by GiovanniPonzi: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
[size=18pt]What are we waiting for guyz......lets get this cracking already! All those crack sniffing children of hoes we call leaders need to be decapitated![/size]

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
O boy, ds is serious embarassed
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by networkrecharg: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
I am ready to revote. I am ready
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
luluosas: The revolution is already claiming casualties around us and we seem to be unaware.
1. Who are responsible for kidnapping? The YOUTHS
2. Who are responsible for armed robbery? The YOUTHS
3. Who are responsible for Boko Haram? The YOUTHS
4. Who are responsible for universities cult wars? The YOUTHS
5. Who are responsible for political thuggery? The YOUTHS
6. Who are responsible for hard drug pushers? The YOUTHS
7. Who are responsible for 419ning? The YOUTHS
8. Who are responsible for prostitution? The YOUTHS
9. Who are responsible for hired assassination? The YOUTHS

In fact, the list is endless. The most dangerous aspect of the devastating LIFE of today's YOUTHS, is their foolishness in allowing the wicked LEADERS and ELDERS to use them in performing all these evils. Our leaders and elders (political, religious, academic, professionals etc) of today are the MAIN sponsors of ALL THE ILLS IN NIGERIA RIGHT NOW.
The problem of today's YOUTHS is NOT just lack of job (most YOUTHS involved in wickedness have good paying jobs) in the society but, the fact that the YOUTHS of today want to be like our failed leaders and elders in terrorism.
May God have mercy on Nigeria and the world over in Jesus name, amen.
I think you have raised a valid point my Dear!
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
stevoski059: let the revolution that happened in Ghana repeat it self here and not the one that happened in Egypt or Lybia, that's my submission.
would you mind elaborating on "Ghana's Revolution" please enlighten us!
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
confusion247:
I disagree with you too, it is easy for Yorubas to confront one of their own in an Oduduwa republic than to confront an Ijaw man in a One Nigeria.
Disintegration is the answer.
so do you mean that each tribe be responsible for cleaning up their own house because I agree with that but at this point if we totally brake away we will become weakend as a nation. Are you suggestion that we have a government political system like the EU ?
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by chuksmad(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
TechyGuy:

LOL! You are very naive and disillusioned. Go sample opinions from the entire SS/SE/MB/N and even SW and come back to spew this poo again. For your information, its only the blind/extremist/hypocritical ACN/CPC supporters that are behind Amaechi.

How come there is no wide protest in Rivers. I even read on a thread here that protesters are coming from the North. SMH

TechyGuy, you are always correct to your analysis. I like the way you comment on this forum, you understand Nigeria more than most people commenting here. keep it up

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by sammoR: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
T.B Joshua didnt need to prophesy. With the way things are in our country now, even a blind man can see it coming.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Deskyo: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
I tell u if dis happen all those who have ever occupy political positions will be history be it PDP , APC and d Military mark my word
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Chocboyslim: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
What diz man of GOD said is true & nothing but the truth* & As for the thomas in dis forum who is doubting diz prophesy, continue bcoz TB joshua is from nigeria, assume he came from ROME, u would belief it...Evn Bible said it dat prophets has no regard from the land there come from......

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Matigo: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
We do we keep making news out of nothing? This merely analysis of realities on ground and a projection into the future. How different is it from what political analysts have been saying? From a more religious perspective I would have thought any authentic man of God would come up with a clear spiritual angle as to how to forestall the impending doom.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by pistol: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
I have sat down and have gone over this revolution call over and over again.
1- this country is too polarized and divided along ethnic and religious line for any revolution to take place.can we forget the fuel subsidy protest so easily?
2-the northern part of this country with their feudal culture and illiterate level,the revolution will still be hijacked by their elites and we still return back to square one.
3-here down south,just the level of animosity between the various tribes eh,igbo vs yoruba,annang vs ibbibio,itskeri vs ijaw etc.
Interests will just come in along the way and derail the revolution and we return back to square one.
TALK IS CHEAP.
In a tribalised nation like ours where everything is viewed from the prism of ethnicity and religion,
it is a careful and detailed leadership that will bring us out of this quagmire.
Mind you these impunity and hopelessness in the system didn't start with this administration.
it is an accumulation of bent n piled up frustration giving bite with the rise of the social media.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by adetsim(m): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2013
Abagworo: But its obvious. The way this government disregards the feeling of the masses must end up in a revolution. Sometimes I just wonder if they really know how the common man feels or they are surrounded by liars.

An example is this Rivers State issue. People are lying to the Presidency that it is only opposition political parties that are angry but in reality majority of Nigerians are very mad at the actions of the FG. I won't be surprised if the revolution comes sooner than expected.
There is no doubt about this revolution. It is definitely certain, inevitable, and it's going to be the worst so far. The timing is what I don't know. The only thing that could avert it is the quick repentance on the path of our wicked leaders.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by adetsim(m): 12:26am On Jul 17, 2013
Maxymilliano: Nothing of such will happen, except for the usual paid protest by rented crowds ...
I can bet it, this will happen. Maximalliano, a time is coming when our leaders will think business as usual, whereas the masses have been over driven to the wall. Masses are still quiet because they could still find garri to eat;by the time garri turns to sand and later ,even sand is no longer available,people will spring into action.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by kolado(m): 1:11am On Jul 17, 2013
tinnymerit:
Seconded,revolution cant happen in Nigeria.With estimated 250 tribes and 150 languages it wont come into play and also many still love their lives especially the yorubas though many termed as cowardice but life is worth living even without money and food.My 2 rupees.
What have the yorubas being cowards got to do with the revolution? Stop being 'followfollow'fool(!) rather dare your leaders who're siphoning off your money into foreign accounts. Tribal war is not the solution to our problems let we youths stand up and initiate a revolution so that our generations yet unborn will enjoy the freedom. Posting nonsense like the one quoted above is not a solution!
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Dammysk(f): 5:46am On Jul 17, 2013
Maxymilliano: Nothing of such will happen, except for the usual paid protest by rented crowds ...

Lol!
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by SamuelAllu(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2013
Then tell me what is prophecy. Remember when God's servant speakfortht the wise listen.

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by SamuelAllu(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2013
Prof Corruption: This is not a prophecy but pure speculation or at best a projection from what's currently known.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by yormite: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2013
I knw it will happen and i can,t wait to b part of dis a fight for freedom for our future and d future of our unborn children because dis generation has failed us am eagerly waiting
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by khattab02: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2013
Hmmmmm.....interesting! ''For there shall arise false christs and false prophets who will show u great signs and wonders in so much that, if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect''(matthew 24:24).
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Mustymohd2: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2013
e 4 beta 4 we 9ja ooo
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2013
Demdem:

Actually. It's u that has allowed ur tribal sentiments to becloud ur effective reasoning.
ur signature alone speaks volume about u. If there's anyone who has allowed tribalism to get stuck deep into the bone marrow. I think you perfectly fit-in to that description.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
Effwazobia:

Wetin you mean by "....you have written a masterpiece". The write-up was crap from inception to end. What does he mean by we should think of what we should do for the government and not what the government should do for us? So we elect people to public offices and we are also expected to cater to them and not them catering to us? Then he talks about government cannot employ everybody. Bottom line, he is misinformed, because government is not employing anybody that ain't connected or related to them. His assertions are rediculous. He further states that we can start our own business. He assumes that everybody has the support system. No support system from government like small business administrations to give out grant and loans, no sustainable infrastructure, no security, and yet somebody is saying that we should do for the governemt, that we should start our own business. Please you people should get real o

lmao. U have a point dear
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
Demdem: [s][/s]

Rants. Zero sense post. Who expects him to solve all in a jiffy?

u are d one dat made d zero sense since u know all these and still call him a retardeen.

For your mind,revolurion= GEJ. Make i hear say if na to flog leaders, tinubu no go collect more strokes than Jonathan.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Demdem(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
dirtymoney: ur signature alone speaks volume about u. If there's anyone who has allowed tribalism to get stuck deep into the bone marrow. I think you perfectly fit-in to that description.

And what is wrong with my Sig? What I expect should bother u is if they are lies being peddled. U seem to have issues with accepting the truth coupled with ur tribal issues. Repent now.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Demdem(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
ngozievergreen:

u are d one dat made d zero sense since u know all these and still call him a retardeen.

For your mind,revolurion= GEJ. Make i hear say if na to flog leaders, tinubu no go collect more strokes than Jonathan.

Another zero sense post. Are u aware that the retardeen was my governor in Bayelsa? Are u aware that he failed miserably as governor with nothing to show for it? He was already retardeen before he became President. Even after he became President, the so called acheivement is nothing to write home about when one is to weigh it side by side with the resources both human and capital accruing to him. I know ur kind will settle for crumbs, its allowed but definately not me.
What decent people can see is continuation of the same rotten status quo that has always bedeviled us as a country.
So u see, Retardeen is simply Pathetic.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Demdem(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
175:

Don't u know dat Demdem is a myopic idiota? D only word he knows is retardeen. As if its only GEJ that is invovled in this widespread mess.

It's good that u recognise the fact that Retardeen is fully involved in this widespread mess. By the way, he is the chief. Am ok with that. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel / T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details / Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.