Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria (59474 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by aalex1: 8:18am On Jul 16, 2013
ndala:

https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries/posts/428416487279133
See wat our leaders will say,"it won't happn in my time"as such dey wil pay no heed 2 it and continue wit deir corrupt ruling of country.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nichobabe(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2013
Tolexander: Did T.B Joshua call this a prophecy or what?

Of course, we know that this is likely to happen soon without being a prophet.

Very true my brother. Even Obasanjo have said it many times. Nothing new undecided
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by NaijaFlow: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2013
Any revolution based on sentiments wont see the light of the day, A revolution is needed to weed out the likes of T.A orji of Abia and co. if a revolution is about GEJ then it will be misunderstood and will entirely break up Nigeria. We should thread carefully on the issue of revolution, Yes it is needed not entirely for GEJ but for everyone currently in power because all of them are not doing enough as they should do.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by deb(m): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2013
kelvincoll:

Just "Retardeen"..? Like he is the only one ruining this country? undecided c'mon dude, sentiments aside, you can do better than this. We are talking of WIDE SPREAD REVOLUTION!

Jolatan mouthpiece we've heard you but the revolution must surely consume your retardeen mentors
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by EasternLeopard: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2013
The only National revolution that can work in Nigeria, is a revolution lead by the people of those in power against their brothers in power. To think that a Northern lead revolution against a Southern presidency will be accepted, is a big joke.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by luluosas(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2013
The revolution is already claiming casualties around us and we seem to be unaware.
1. Who are responsible for kidnapping? The YOUTHS
2. Who are responsible for armed robbery? The YOUTHS
3. Who are responsible for Boko Haram? The YOUTHS
4. Who are responsible for universities cult wars? The YOUTHS
5. Who are responsible for political thuggery? The YOUTHS
6. Who are responsible for hard drug pushers? The YOUTHS
7. Who are responsible for 419ning? The YOUTHS
8. Who are responsible for prostitution? The YOUTHS
9. Who are responsible for hired assassination? The YOUTHS

In fact, the list is endless. The most dangerous aspect of the devastating LIFE of today's YOUTHS, is their foolishness in allowing the wicked LEADERS and ELDERS to use them in performing all these evils. Our leaders and elders (political, religious, academic, professionals etc) of today are the MAIN sponsors of ALL THE ILLS IN NIGERIA RIGHT NOW.
The problem of today's YOUTHS is NOT just lack of job (most YOUTHS involved in wickedness have good paying jobs) in the society but, the fact that the YOUTHS of today want to be like our failed leaders and elders in terrorism.
May God have mercy on Nigeria and the world over in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Gifted4all(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2013
Hmmmmmm wide spread revolution.dats serious ooo
****thinks again****
let me go and dust my grand pa rifle and head to omatbase for d bath.hmmmmm am ready and patiently waiting
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Argamemnon: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2013
Even without TB Joshua prophesising it, you can read the signs everywhere, it's just a matter of when will it happen. An average unemployed Nigerian graduate is enduring so much pain everyday. Do you you know how it feels to be a graduate with 2:1 in a family of with 5 siblings and an ageing parents, looking up to you to take care of them as the first son of the family.yet you cannot shudder your responsibilty becos you're jobless. Thats why we're seeing so much crime in the society, bankrobbery, kidnapping, money rituals etc, all perpertuated by learned graduate who cannot take it anymore. But all I know is that a day is coming when all these scenerio we are watching in ALjezeera(tunisa,libya,Egypt spring)etc will be a physical rearity in dis Godfosaken country. Just one day.........a day of reckoning.......just one day
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by gistsky: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2013
I think it's a confirmation of wht OBJ predicted, whn he said "we re sittin on a time bomb if d unemployment situation is nt checked"
whteva ll happen, let it hpn quickly.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Ugo50: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2013
BIAFAR tins on point.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by koladebrainiac(m): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2013
At the brink of extinction,human beings will evolve.

. . . .
When peace fails to settle a course,revolution take place- Napoleon .b.
We youth will soon spring up and chase Jonathan,Patience,Abati, Okukpe, Tony Anenih,Tukur and his son,David Mark,Obj, Amaechi n co, Buhari, Tinubu, Elrufai, Ribadu n co. We wil replace them with name the names we never heard of like Ojo Kolade and i will stamp out corruption that it would be death even if your name is mention has a corrupt man. Days of Recon is coming,i see the new frontier rising where the average nigeria dream will be Heroism as against getting rich buy al means. We shal crush al those obsolete Elders and then we sha be speaking of the elder like Pat Utomi n co. LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!!
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by luluosas(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2013
I refer you to post concerning YEAR 2013. https://www.nairaland.com/1146412/what-saw-year-2013
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by EasternLeopard: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2013
[color=#006600]
NaijaFlow: We should thread carefully on d issue of revolution, Yes it is needed not entirely 4 GEJ but 4 everyone currently in power because all of them are not doing enough as they should do.
It will also include ex-leaders eg Tinubu
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by EasternLeopard: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2013
Revolution wey no work when aboki yoruba dey rule won work now wey an ijaw man be president. Okay make we dey watch d tribe wey go lead am. Once dat tribe act we go react.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2013
ngozievergreen:

u were making sense till your last statement. Who told u dat abt Dangote? U even added Adenuga atop? Hia, remove those names and u have written a masterpiece
Thanks for your candid advice.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by HOTWATER(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2013
Which youths are you talking about . is it the one that engaged in exam malpractice from JSS1 to final year in the univversity and so is unemployable . Let us sit down and look at our individual families and kill the get rich quick syndrome . Every other thing will fall in place . When you chase the ones currently ruling , where is the angel that will take over come from ? Egypt ,Syria and Libya have not recovered from the revolution the embarked on . Men of God using private jets and the congregation is getting poorer . Who are they deceiving ?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Skywalker5(m): 8:49am On Jul 16, 2013
Sounds like good news to me
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
You comment is very myopic. So, Jonathan is NIgeria's problem? Why then we we complaining when Obasanjo and Yaradua were there? Nigeria's problem is bigger than anybody. This will be a fight against the people that have been holding NIgeria captive.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2013
Parents who refusd to empower their children early enof wud be hit by govt bullets.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2013
ManTiger: THERE CAN'T BE ANY REVOLUTION SIMPLY BECAUSE nigerians ARE NOT READY!
THE ISSUE OF SUBSIDY PROVIDED US WITH A GREAT OPPORTUNITY BUT WE SETTLED FOR LESS!
WE ARE VERY UN-PATRIOTIC, SELF-CENTERED WHICH IS ANOTHER REASON WE CAN'T REVOLUTIONIZED THIS COUNTRY.
TRIBALISM, RELIGIONALISM AND TERRORISM DON'T WORK HAND IN HAND WITH REVOLUTION.
IF ANYONE DARES TO STAGE A REVOLUTION AT THIS VOLATILE STAGE OF THE COUNTRY, PEJ's English go fine pass am d@'s if d person live to tell his story.
undecided undecided
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Temi99(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2013
Na true,I was there too.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by JOHNMASON(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2013
Kudos to all the youths that can make up their mind to stand by truth, because it is this same truth that will set us free.I just wanna ask u guys a question,do u think that those baba dem for dia no get hand for these amunitions that comes into the country everyday?,if yes na who wan carry am fight or use am fight?,na who dem wan use am against? Please I need answer! Abeg!
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2013
JideJamez: Daddy G.O and Oyedepo no dey see anything.......na to dey find financial partnership ...thives abeg na where T B joshua church dey I wan port from redemee to synagogue
Ewu!! grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Slimyy: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2013
See them na yoruba people go talk,boost pass when e start na dem go first run go back... grin
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by manmustwac(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2013
Don't believe revolution can hsappen in this country because the nigerian can endure suffering & hardship thanks to the sweet opium words from the bible & Koran
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Megaxy(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2013
Do you want a revolution? Do you want a change? Then stand in front of a mirror and tell him/her to change his ways. Start with the man in the mirror.
Ask an average Nigerian youth what will you do if you become the president today. You hear something like 'ah my family will forever be rich' How many of what is kept in your care now can you sincerely and accurate be accountable for. Remove the stick in your eyes before trying to remove from other person's eye.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2013
So because it from prophet TB then people should start been scared?

This is obvious, with the situation of things happening in the country. The rate of unemployment, political instability and economic fluntuation will lead to revolution. This is not prophecy abeg
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Naijalastborn(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2013
Slimyy: See them na yoruba people go talk,boost pass when e start na dem go first run go back... grin
hahahahaha. But in every Revolution there must be a sacrifice! We are not ready yet.... we cant face the govt yet.... let Revolution wait...
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by trolling(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2013
Didn't wanna do this but it's about time, prophecy has it that there would be revolutions, don't need someone to tell me that but let me put an end to the doubting Thomas
Jeremiah 51:46 KJV
And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by damosky12(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2013
la_unique: I predicated it here not too long ago https://www.nairaland.com/1359556/why-cant-nigerians-like-egyptians What he said is so true, except for the part where he said that 90% of Nigerian youths believe that it is only by becoming political thugs that they can partake in the government.
What are you saying? When a Prophet utters something by the influence of the Spirit, you countering it is canality at its peak. What do you know?
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by mathew4real: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2013
Oh lord!Let d revolution starts now:We pray oh lord.AMEN
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Eureka007: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2013
ManTiger: THERE CAN'T BE ANY REVOLUTION SIMPLY BECAUSE nigerians ARE NOT READY!
THE ISSUE OF SUBSIDY PROVIDED US WITH A GREAT OPPORTUNITY BUT WE SETTLED FOR LESS!
WE ARE VERY UN-PATRIOTIC, SELF-CENTERED WHICH IS ANOTHER REASON WE CAN'T REVOLUTIONIZED THIS COUNTRY.
TRIBALISM, RELIGIONALISM AND TERRORISM DON'T WORK HAND IN HAND WITH REVOLUTION.
IF ANYONE DARES TO STAGE A REVOLUTION AT THIS VOLATILE STAGE OF THE COUNTRY, PEJ's English go fine pass am d@'s if d person live to tell his story.
thats the broblem or else nigeria would have revolutionalise long time ago,,,subsidy provide an exellent platform but it was blown,,,,,even the socalled youth seems to care less about revolution,after receiving penuts from politicons,they take up dangerous wepons as thugs.when are we going to come to our sences.enough of this childishness it is time to channel our thugery into constructive violence,let the heartless goverment know they cant always have it there own way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel / Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained / T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.