Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,676 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (231246 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by teebouy: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
Can someone assist me with d direction to GBAJA SNR GIRLS,5 GBAJA CLS, ST ANTHONY CATH CHURCH SURULERE..
Thanks in anticipation
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
teebouy: Can someone assist me with d direction to GBAJA SNR GIRLS,5 GBAJA CLS, ST ANTHONY CATH CHURCH SURULERE..
Thanks in anticipation
I'd advice you call someone you know in lagos to verify that for you ok?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donalð Genes: On a final note, guys let me see if we can be attempt to CRACK simple but tricky word problem question like this,

Let's say for example, waec ask you this tomorrow

what is 56 PERCENT OF 80?

A.66%

B.70%

C.75%

D.80%

E.142%

"remember this is primary something kinda question and you should expect to be taken unawares with this tricky question"

Don't forget those our O'level mathematical rules when solving this, you only need to know the BASIC "Formula"__ probably you only need to take 15 secs to crack this.
70%
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
Golden Dr.:
70%
"You are RIGHT"

How do u crack that if i may ask?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Abidemi25: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
@teebouy that is also my center,its closer to randle,surulere,it all depend on where ure coming frm,so that i can describe how you would get there!cheers!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
kiss
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Segzycent(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
Please I also need the test format. my email address is segzycent@yahoo.com
My centre is also at NEW ERA GIRLS SNR,39 OGUNMOLE CLS,OFF WESTERN AVE S/LERE, LAGOS
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Dfavouredone: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:
"You are RIGHT"

my guy, pls give us an idea of how much + other benefit , waec pay na, plssssssssss.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Abidemi25: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
70per
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:
"You are RIGHT"

I went to a primary school. The % in front of 56 is just to confuse you.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by dinatusammy: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls send me d test formart I need through dinatusammy@yahoo.com
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dfavouredone:
my guy, pls give us an idea of how much + other benefit , waec pay na, plssssssssss.
they pay well, from 130k with other impress as well, like the one they did waec marking coordination, staffs were lodge in hotel for two weeks{am talking from what i know}in port harcourt and after the marking coordination were paid from 50k upward as impress for that simple exercise and also waec do send their staffs esp those on "GENERAL DUTIES" to Ghana and they are usually paid in Dollars,their incentives plenty sha
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Abidemi25: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
the question is just interpretation,nothing more!all the best to us.ciao!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DoubleFaith(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
avicky:
From AYA board a vehicle to Area 1 or wuse and then board a bus to gwagwalada or u might see kwali direct from Wuse garage. But if u don't see, then take gwags and then frm gwags board kwali and stop at d schl. Wish u all d best.

Thank you very much dear. God bless you. Wish you success.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nuelkelly: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
Also note NUMERICAL REASONING TEST..
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
Golden Dr.:
I went to a primary school. The % in front of 56 is just to confuse you.
I guess you did chuck the "%" away when you calculated it but that aside, you seems so astute, i like that,

lets see this simple analogical logic questions probably it may be or may not come in__

ETERNAL : END

A. precursory : beginning

B. grammatical; sentence

C. Implausible : credibility

D. Invaluable : worth

E .frenetic : movement

crack this and tell me which options here resemble that of the original question?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
nuelkelly: Also note NUMERICAL REASONING TEST..
yes oh qive us one example for the benefit of those who probably might not know?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
Here is another that might want to fall your hand.
A. If the population of Britain is 10,000 in 1960 & it increase by 15 percent between 1960 & 1970. What was the population in 1970?
B. A class of 60 student, 18 students received a grade A. What is the sum of the class that received A and did not get A?
C. A bicycle originally cost £100 and was discounted 10%. After three months it was after being discounted 15%. How much was the bicycle sold for?
General knowledge.
1. Who was the first Executive President of Nigeria?
2. How many states did Action Congress of Nigeria win in 1999 general elections in Nigeria?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:
I guess you did chuck the "%" away when you calculated it but that aside, you seems so astute, i like that,

lets see this simple analogical logic questions probably it may be or may not come in__

B. grammatical; sentence

crack this and tell me which options here resemble that of the original question?

I'll go with A.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nuelkelly: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:

B. grammatical; sentence

I tink Invaluable: worth.. Not too gud at dis sha. sad
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Golden Dr.:
I'll go with A.
[quote author=Golden Dr.]Here is another that might want to fall your hand.
A. If the population of Britain is 10,000 in 1960 & it increase by 15 percent between 1960 & 1970. What was the population in 1970?
answer should be 11500
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
nuelkelly:
I tink Invaluable: worth.. Not too gud at dis sha. sad
OOPs! you almost,but wrong
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
Golden Dr.:
Here is another that might want to fall your hand.
B. A class of 60 student, 18 students received a grade A. What is the sum of the class that received A and did not get A?
C. A bicycle originally cost £100 and was discounted 10%. After three months it was after being discounted 15%. How much was the bicycle sold for?
General knowledge.
1. Who was the first Executive President of Nigeria?
2. How many states did Action Congress of Nigeria win in 1999 general elections in Nigeria?
somebody should crack this nah

Golden where r the options for each of the questions?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=Donalð Genes][/quote]correct.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2013

B. grammatical; sentence

ANSWER Is 'C' BUT why is so?

this kind of question you have to find out their relationship like for example"what is the meaning of eternal(it means WITHOUT END? right?

okay, then you check the options and also try to ask define the meanings of each,

A___Does precursory means without beginning? if you're not sure of its meaning, keep it and wait till you check others,

B__Does grammatical mean without sentence? NO, so you can definitely cross that off

C__Does implausible means without credibility? YES, that is 'without any shadow of doubt, it must be ture,since it says without"

D__Does invaluable means without worth? No sir, it can't, then eliminate this at once,

E__Does frenetic means without movement? No sir, eliminate this at once

now you can see from dictionary the meaning of IMPLAUSIBLE that it means 'NOT SEEMING REASONABLY OR LIKELY TO BE TRUE"

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Golden Dr.:
correct.
lemme crack the no.2 okay..wait............
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nuelkelly: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
Golden Dr.:
correct.
Correct ke? I tot dey asked for population in 1970 from 1960 its 10 yrs na.. So instead of 11,500 shouldn't it be 115,000 population in d nxt 10yrs(1970)?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
nuelkelly:
Correct ke? I tot dey asked for population in 1970 from 1960 its 10 yrs na.. So instead of 11,500 shouldn't it be 115,000 population in d nxt 10yrs(1970)?
read the question again.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
for those who might wonder how i got Golden NO-1 question

here's how

'I ask'd myself, what is 15% of 10,000
therefore,

10,000= 15/100(X) ___________i.e remember this percentage rule that says x/100, or you can use y/100 or t/100,or anything but must be over 100...

so, 10,000 = 15x/100(i.e 15 times x) and you have that 15x/100

finally,

now use 100/15 to multiply the two sides(that's the rule),so remember when you reach here,

1/10,0001 times 100/15= (100/15) times (15x/100)_____after canceling each other out, we have

so,therefore "X'=1500

now i add 1500 to the 10,000 which qives me 11,500
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
nuelkelly:
haba, you suppose know that 15% as given is way too small for the population to be such ridiculous amount as you said 115,000,
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2013

thinking.......answer should be "42"
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
\

lemme crack this, okay if a bicycle originally cost 100naira oh yea, mind you that was the stated price, so i the man said okay lemme give you a discount of 10% , meaning that 100% minus the 10% = 90%,
so therefore i bought the bicycle at a discount of 90naira, even if i said 90/100 times the original price, it must still qive me 90naira

after three months sha, the owner still reduce the stated price at another 15 discount___so i will have to say 100%-15%= 85%

so with this you say the bicycle was later sold for 85naira.am i right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.