Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (230815 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by purjc(f): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donalð Genes: Now who can answer this-Lets crack our brains small
Question

Only fish oil contains Omega 3.
Only foods that contain Omega 3 help with brain development.

Which conclusion can be derived from the combination of these two statements?
A)All fish oils help with brain development.
B)Only what contains Omega 3 is fish oil.
C)All that helps with brain development is fish oil.
D)There are fish oils that help with brain development.

am waiting!
All of the above
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Greatlydia(f): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
i received the txt too. my venue is kd. Queen Amina college kakuri.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by hayourmikun: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
pls i also recd text for the aptitude @GBAJA JNR GIRLS S/LERE buh i stay @ikt,can sum1 help mi on hw to get to d venue........................tnks smiley
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=Donalð Genes][/quote]almost there finish it or you wrong at this point.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
Abidemi25: the question is just interpretation,nothing more!all the best to us.ciao!
have you written it before. Please more hint and what are likely areas we should look at.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=Donalð Genes][/quote] how many received A and how many did not receive A. Sum up that is your answer.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Golden Dr.:
Here is another that might want to fall your hand.
A. If the population of Britain is 10,000 in 1960 & it increase by 15 percent between 1960 & 1970. What was the population in 1970?
B. A class of 60 student, 18 students received a grade A. What is the sum of the class that received A and did not get A?
C. A bicycle originally cost £100 and was discounted 10%. After three months it was after being discounted 15%. How much was the bicycle sold for?
General knowledge.
1. Who was the first Executive President of Nigeria?
2. How many states did Action Congress of Nigeria win in 1999 general elections in Nigeria?
c. @ Don, after 3months it was 90 *.85=76.5.
1. Shehu Shagari.
2. The whole South West States in Nigeria- count the state and you get your number.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by archer101: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
pls i also need the format for the waec exam am writing in Igbaja girls high school in surulere
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Golden Dr.:

c. @ Don, after 3months it was 90 *.85=76.5.
1. Shehu Shagari.
2. The whole South West States in Nigeria- count the state and you get your number.

heyyyyyyyyy! bingo! you had me there, i didn't see that coming ohh' "hit my head three times"

i should have use 90 times 0.85 to qive me that answer..
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Donald Genes. Pls is it possible to mail WAEC and ask for another Test date as I can't make it tomorrow?
no my dear, I'm afraid, that ain't possible..
why can't you make it or what's hindering you?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by akinstobi1987(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hi guys, please does anyone in d house have
an idea of what Globacom pays for customer
care position as I've been called for
interview but in abj & I'm in ibadan so I
need to be sure d offer would worth It...
Urgent response please!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Golden Dr.:
how many received A and how many did not receive A. Sum up that is your answer.
I still don't get it, except the questionn is incomplete, i think there is a formular for this kind? kindly put me in the loop abeg..am still prepping myself oh
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by cutelayo(f): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
akinstobi1987: Hi guys, please does anyone in d house have
an idea of what Globacom pays for customer
care position as I've been called for
interview but in abj & I'm in ibadan so I
need to be sure d offer would worth It...
Urgent response please!
They pay btw 100k and 120k, says my friend there, who was recently employed
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
where is Golden ohhhhhhhhhhh abeg show face
__by the way, with regards to that guy that ask about 'what Globacom pay is" i think "i heard" something akin to 90k, though am not really exact but let someone else tell
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donalð Genes: where is Golden ohhhhhhhhhhh abeg show face
__by the way, with regards to that guy that ask about 'what Globacom pay is" i think "i heard" something akin to 90k, though am not really exact but let someone else tell
yes.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by simonphilips(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Golden Dr.:
70%
Bros I fear this options are all not correct.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
please help!!!I also received the text inviting me over for the said interview,but the problem is,my yahoo account has being compromised,so the possibility of me going with the slip is way off it,i'd like to know if there are implication 2 this fact @the venue?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by 1Dray(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
simonphilips:
Bros I fear this options are all not correct.
I thought as much... Been wondering if Maths had changed.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by sunchuksplanet(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
lovesamzy: plz kindly forward d sample to ma mail 2 lovesamzy@yahoo.com, tanx
. Pls kindly fwd the tex format for me sunchuksplanet@yahoo.com.tanx God bless
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by simonphilips(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
DoubleFaith:

Same venue. Sent you a pm.
Same venue too
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Malubi(m): 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donalð Genes: "so nobody either attempts to answer the sample logic questions i posted"? na waoooooooooooooo

the ans is C
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by immaculatDrLe: 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
It seems not many of us in this tread has dr venue as MODERN IDEAL COLL, ABAKPA-NIKE, ENUGU. I wish all Nairalanders writing dis test tomorow a resounding success. Shalom
@ kinsela, mine is at Abakpa Nike, Enugu
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by busuyem: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:
I guess you did chuck the "%" away when you calculated it but that aside, you seems so astute, i like that,

lets see this simple analogical logic questions probably it may be or may not come in__

ETERNAL : END

A. precursory : beginning

B. grammatical; sentence

C. Implausible : credibility

D. Invaluable : worth

E .frenetic : movement

crack this and tell me which options here resemble that of the original question?

The answer is D
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
for the person that is coming from Ikotum take vehicle from Ikotum to Cele from Cele to Orile and from Orile to Stadium or Chita round about and you are there
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by chybrown(f): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls I got d invite for d exam @ gbaja girls s/lere, pls. I nid a copy of d exam format. Pls sum shld help me out. My email nonyeifeka4luv@yahoo.com. Tanks
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
bibiji: @sundayn pls help me send d materials to me. I hav bin pleadin since y/day but no one seems to want to help me. Pls my fellow nairalanders I take God beg una to pls send me d materials. No time to waste time! Biko! My email is bibiji234@gmail.com am xpectin. Anyone writin in Jos? Let's connect.

Jos! Present ma! Abeg, I wan chop better suya. Ina zan samu?!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by buklan: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
stanley99a: GOVT. COLLEGE K/MASHI, KADUNA, KADUNA. pls can any body help with the description of the above address. Thats my center for the test. U can pm or send me ur number. Thanks
it depends f4m whr u r coming frm. Buh get ursef to utc buildg... u will see bikes on d opposite side of d road. Pick a byk n tell anyone of dem u r headg to govt college kmash. It shudnt b more dan 50naira. All d best. Mine is at queen amina college
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by buklan: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
Baba Ado: Don't know why WAEC has to post me to Kaduna when some of the people we applied together are to write theirs in Lagos. I can't make it down pls. How much is the tfare from Lagos to Kaduna please?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by rasheedow(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
plz house, who know the direction of ST MARIA GORETH SEC.SCH. UPPER SAKPONBA,BENIN, BENIN, FROM ONDO TOWN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by luv4real(f): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
Best of luck to all nairalanders writing apt test 2mao.. Wish us da very best! Ibadan Poly in da house... See you there.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by taioluv: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
@pls sum1 shld direct me hw to get to new era girls snr at 39 ogunmole close off western avenue surulere am comin from sanya area tanks
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by oloriebit: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
i need the aptitude test too pls. olatunjibabatunde01@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.