Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,683 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (231476 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by aquafil7gmail: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2013
pls,just pray and wait for whatever and whenever it comes.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by GentleFrank(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
Good !
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
@festac lets hope for the best time for it to mature ok.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Mazaza: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
aquafil7@gmail, three kudos to u for giving him/her that answer.One thing that is so interesting and surprising is that all those who are anxious and curious may be some one from waec told them they hav got the job.So the only words i will say to them; is to say congratulation in advance and also wishing u successfull career in the future. Good evening to all NAIRALANDERS and Particularly the WAEC job applicant.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 2:12am On Dec 23, 2013
ad_Dgreat: , by the grace of Allah this delay is to our favour, especially those finishing service February 2014

Waec will still recruit for 2014 again, in case you don't know
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2013
@Ad great the issue of those finishing service 2014, are they involve in the waec recruitment and apt waec test.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Segse(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
woskey411: As we enter the month of january favour and success will be our portion come january waec interview 2014.

@Woskey, I'm sure His grace is sufficient for us but @ the same time we should be careful for nothing but give thanks in everything......Optimism is good when we back it up with strong faith. We will no more be jobless in 2014.......
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
@seges i like your comment.....AMEN OOOOOOO
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by adDgreat: 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
woskey411: @Ad great the issue of those finishing service 2014, are they involve in the waec recruitment and apt waec test.
I sat for the apt. test,I'll be finishing my service 13th February 2014 I.A
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Godsfree: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2013
Godsfree: As we expect the best in the WAEC job.
Let's reflect on this season by providing answer's to this questions.
How will you celebrate the birth of our saviour Jesus Christ?
Have you accepted Jesus Christ in your life as your saviour?
Are you saved and ready for rapture?
Are your born again again?
Are you doing the will of God?
Is your name written in the book of life? These are some questions we need to answer as we celebrate the birth of the saviour this season. Love you all. God bless you.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by flexxee(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2013
ad_Dgreat: I sat for the apt. test,I'll be finishing my service 13th February 2014 I.A
The subject officer positions are senior positions in case u didn't know. Its 4 teachers with 3years + work experience post NYSC not 4 fresh graduates as mentioned in d job advert. Unless d rules will be bent in ur favour. Keep praying hard.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by adDgreat: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2013
flexxee: The subject officer positions are senior positions in case u didn't know. Its 4 teachers with 3years + work experience post NYSC not 4 fresh graduates as mentioned in d job advert. Unless d rules will be bent in ur favour. Keep praying hard.
Mine is EO General duties, I took the test in August @ Queen Amina college Kaduna.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2013
God will see us through 2014 AMEN.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by T4kbaba(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
[quote
author=flexxee] The subject officer positions are senior positions in
case u didn't know. Its 4 teachers with 3years + work experience post
NYSC not 4 fresh graduates as mentioned in d job advert. Unless d rules
will be bent in ur favour. Keep praying hard.[/quote]

l also sat for subject officer during my nysc year in 2012 and invited for interview but they latter called me that l should not bother to come for the interview because,l did not have 3years experience and that l mistakely shortilisted for the test.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Comradecharly(m): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2013
T4kbaba:

l also sat for subject officer during my nysc year in 2012 and invited for interview but they latter called me that l should not bother to come for the interview because,l did not have 3years experience and that l mistakely shortilisted for the test.
pls, were u still serving when u wrote the test? And did u still write this year test?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2013
is always good to follow the rules given in job advert.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by UgoChyNew: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2013
Merry Christmas to all WAEC hopefuls! May the new year bring good tidings of great joy... wink

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by ifejikachioma: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Am really hoping something good comes up for me january. Nd for all those expecting waec calls we shall see strange work/ Acts come january when they start calling.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Cul4real(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Na wah ooo.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by aquafil7gmail: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
mr. man, where you call for interview? wait and be call before you measure the lenght it will take.sorry, what of if you are not called.pls, be patient.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Cul4real(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
aquafil7@gmail.:
mr. man, where you call for interview? wait and be call before you measure the lenght it will take.sorry, what of if you are not called.pls, be patient.
Faith is wat we dont see but believe, in GOD i trust dat i shl call for interview evn for d letter (mattew 18v20 and mattew 7v7), help urself wt faith in GOD.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by oremisussan: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
aquafil7@gmail.:
Cul4real: May we all fortunate 2 call for interview. Pls how long is going to take again to collect appointment letters from d date of interview? Tnx.

Finally, I'm pushed to comment on this thread. The Heavens will not forgive me if I pass by like all is well.
Graduates write/speak this bad? Totally appalling.

Please, while you expect WAEC's call, you would do well to study Brighter Grammar - cover to cover please! And for (say) seven times nonstop.

Don't laugh over this, I can't be more serious.

May your God be with you, and mine with me.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 1:09am On Dec 27, 2013
oremisussan:

Finally, I'm pushed to comment on this thread. The Heavens will not forgive me if I pass by like all is well.
Graduates write/speak this bad? Totally appalling.

Please, while you expect WAEC's call, you would do well to study Brighter Grammar - cover to cover please! And for (say) seven times nonstop.

Don't laugh over this, I can't be more serious.

May your God be with you, and mine with me.

Lolz! Not only appalling but more like crestfallen, By the way,You don't blame people for such typographical error,At times, anxiety or tense situation crept in when people type-It's the way of life
On the well,That was unflattering though.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 1:17am On Dec 27, 2013
To Woskey and all the waec hopefuls in the building,don't waiver,be strong with unshakeable faith that January next year,You'll shall be called In Jesus Name.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nikola(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

Lolz! Not only appalling but more like crestfallen, By the way,You don't blame people for such typographical error,At times, anxiety or tense situation crept in when people type-It's the way of life
On the well,That was unflattering though.

So its safe to say you are speaking/writing from experience?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by UgoChyNew: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hahahahahakikikikihohohoho! No be small thing oh! Btw, I'm not laughing at anyone in paricular.
Let's stop giving excuses; they make change slower. Some gbaguns are obviously not typo lol! Sometimes, I just pity employers. They must really be going through a lot...
Lol at "And for (say)...", "On the well...", etc. Chei! Oyibo bu agbara!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by UgoChyNew: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Now, if you intend to write 'particular' and mistakenly omit 't', that's a typo error (probably). The same is not true if you write 'you'll' instead of 'you'. Copies of 'Brighter Grammar' available in leading bookshops nationwide.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Esji80(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hahhahhahaa...I can't stop laughing.You are right.We should be mindful of our grammar.
#Brighter grammar advert
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
nikola:

So its safe to say you are speaking/writing from experience?
Oga mi ohhhhh, I can't seem to get a grasp of what you are driving at but, Sometimes I can choose to be formal or informal when writing depending on the situation.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
We that did d interview, when should we be expecting our Appointment Letter?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by chrisovik: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
just heard that waec have mailed appointment letters to aeo 3 applicant. Can anyone pls confirm this?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
chrisovik: just heard that waec have mailed appointment letters to aeo 3 applicant. Can anyone pls confirm this?
when?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.