Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,091 members, 7,845,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (230977 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
woskey411: while the registra of the council is Dr iyi uwadieya
Gimme some mins, I am trying to help some Atheist on twitter believe God, I am trying to prove to them and it is distracting me here
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by bunmiglady: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Oga, nobody has collected Apl ohhh, We just racking our brains to see how best to prepare for January Interview
The one we are talking about is the means which The Council get in contact with their new Candidates..hope you get me
okay thanks.bt point of correction am a lady,not oga. smiley
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Mazaza: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Still waiting for god (ALLAH) time.Good greeting to all waec job applicant.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by busshade4you(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Can waec call those d@ did their test and their grade is third class for interview?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Mazaza: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Bros i think u Batch with THIRD CLASS.Pls don't worry by god grace u will be invited for interview; since u hav bn call for d aptitude test exam.pls dont feel inferior in bcause u have third class.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Esji80(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
Helo..Are those that will be finishng their national service(NYSC) by february also part of the interview? tnx
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
anyone, no whala lets do interview 1st and hope on GOD 4 the rest.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
bunmiglady: okay thanks.bt point of correction am a lady,not oga. smiley

Oops! My Bad, sorry about that
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
busshade4you: Can waec call those d@ did their test and their grade is third class for interview?

Oh yeah! Humanly, It is impossible but with God It is 101% possible

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Esji80: Helo..Are those that will be finishng their national service(NYSC) by february also part of the interview? tnx

You mean,while you was still serving your Youth service,and you were invited for the Waec Aptitude test at the same time? Wow! But,just be optimistic,there is a flicker of hope for you
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Esji80(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Donalð Genes:

You mean,while you was still serving your Youth service,and you were invited for the Waec Aptitude test at the same time? Wow! But,just be optimistic,there is a flicker of hope for you

Yes.I'll be finshg servce by Feb.I took d aptitude test on 29 Aug 2013 @ FGC Sokoto.With God all things are possible.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by justinc(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Those that wrote in abuja any news?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by justinc(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
My prayer for all of us is that God will not leave us half way waec must invite us by the power of the holy ghost and by the grace of God somebody say amen...................
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
God will do it at his own time, the delay is for good we all wil rejoice in jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
justin c: My prayer for all of us is that God will not leave us half way waec must invite us by the power of the holy ghost and by the grace of God somebody say amen...................

yes ohh! Warming up by God's Grace...this year Blessing and favour is a must for everyone in the house...It's possible text will be sent next week by my permutation
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nikola(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
Donalð Genes:

yes ohh! Warming up by God's Grace...this year Blessing and favour is a must for everyone in the house...It's possible text will be sent next week by my permutation

Mr Donald! You sure do love stringing words together even if they are misplaced in context. Permutation? Haba Bros. LOL
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2014
@don hopefully by nxt week as you said i believe God they will call us because waec its self is runing out of time .
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by opemipo08: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hopeful and optimistic is the word...I believe am among the people that would be called for interview and eventually get the job.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by aquafil7gmail: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
somebody said the interview will come up in february, how true is it? thanks.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
@aquafil i taught you said intially your frnd at waec said the interview will come up early nxt this yr 2014.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by aquafil7gmail: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
you know things changes. the only permenent thing in life. just be patient.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 6:25am On Jan 04, 2014
i am patiently waiting for waec call i believe God will do it for me and you all.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2014
nikola:

Mr Donald! You sure do love stringing words together even if they are misplaced in context. Permutation? Haba Bros. LOL

Mr.Man, Do i know you before? It seems you like antagonising people,often displaying your lilliputian intelligence here as if you have known me before. What's really your problem with my comments and other hopefuls being optimistic? You got any problem with that? If yes, Guy, take a hike.
Wondering why i even have to dignify you with a response? Mtcheeeew!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2014
woskey411: @don hopefully by nxt week as you said i believe God they will call us because waec its self is runing out of time .

My Brother, na so, we still on a long wait but surely, they would call, i was about calling my friend in Lagos that i told you about but i just don't feel like calling him again to ask, At least,make i finish my Interview on monday first with our state mins of Health and see 'if' i might call him again..keep praying too ..
E no easyyyyyyyyy
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nikola(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Donalð Genes:

Mr.Man, Do i know you before? It seems you like antagonising people,often displaying your lilliputian intelligence here as if you have known me before. What's really your problem with my comments and other hopefuls being optimistic? You got any problem with that? If yes, Guy, take a hike.
Wondering why i even have to dignify you with a response? Mtcheeeew!

I am sorry my post irked you and no sir, I do not have a problem with "other hopefuls being optimistic" just your use of words. Sorry about that. Wish you the best as you attend the Interview come Monday.
Cheers bro.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
nikola:

I am sorry my post irked you and no sir, I do not have a problem with "other hopefuls being optimistic" just your use of words. Sorry about that. Wish you the best as you attend the Interview come Monday.
Cheers bro.

Very mature response!! God bless you this year...

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Don wish you the best as you enter interview room , pls call that your frnd at lagos so that we will know our stand .
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
nikola:

Cheers bro.

That's more like it, sorry I was little bit riled up but I am cool now.
Chop 5 knuckles with me jor? You too much
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
woskey411: @Don wish you the best as you enter interview room , pls call that your frnd at lagos so that we will know our stand .

Okay! I will,

It's like we must know what Visions and mission on their website is ohhh? I almost forgot this-tricky questions like this can throw us off balance during the interview especially with those big faces of interviewers can be so intimidating-i go shayo small oh before
I am yet to really sit down and read all about waec,that I will certainly do from Tuesday when am back to Ph
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
No whala sha...... wish you the best .
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by bunmiglady: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hopefully text messages n calls will start rolling in dis week.waec I beg,God pls sign it fr me o,I must be called in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.