Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (230426 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Jocess: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2022
admeja:
I just got an invitation for aptitude test for this year waec recruitment....help me out with past questions o.

Same here oooo please help with past questions oooi
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by TOM208: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2022
Waiting for PQ PLEASE
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by skyrunner: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2022
I received the invitation message as well. Anyone with relevant material can share with me on my mail oluwakayodeoyedokun@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by skyrunner: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2022
For people whose exam center is at Benin, contact me on 08062067344

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by thanks4idias: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Please I need direction to get to the CBT centre at BENIN, AM COMING FROM SAPELE.
THANKS

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by GStarr: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
For WAEC past question and answer, send me a mail at impeccablegee@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by MrSpectacular1: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
I need waec past questions for the cbt ... sadiqabdul777@gmail.com [i][/i]
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by MrSpectacular1: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Please anyone with waec recruitment aptitude test questions should help us.

Thanks.

sadiqabdul777@gmail.com

Kindly send it there please.

God bless and reward you.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by opsam: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Pls, did anyone get the aptitude test mesg today?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Kheney89: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hello everyone..... Please anyone who who is posted to Uyo and knows the venue should please help out. I'll be coming from Calabar.

This is mine.. You are invited to a CBT on 18-08-2022 by 8am at Gestric InfoTech & Mgt Institute, 74 Oron Rd, Uyo. Your Exam No is..
This is my number 07034930427

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Kheney89: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
GStarr:
For WAEC past question and answer, send me a mail at impeccablegee@gmail.com

For free?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Getnewinfo: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kheney89:

For free?

He’s asking for 900
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Agro(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hello everyone, please I need materials to prepare for WAEC CBT aptitude test
My email is abdulsamadbolaji@gmail.com
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Romeozigs: 4:34am On Aug 14, 2022
Getnewinfo:

He’s asking for 900

ole.
Asking for money when you dont have the WAEC past questions. I have written d test before. You cannot get their past question. Quote me anywhere. You cant. They collect it before the answer anything else. Normal Gmat and some basic stuffs should do
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Romeozigs: 4:37am On Aug 14, 2022
I am writing in Ogba TTC in Lagos. Lets connect if you are in Lagos center. I applied for the Civil Engineering Assistant Registrar role i think

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Kheney89: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2022
Romeozigs:

ole.
Asking for money when you dont have the WAEC past questions. I have written d test before. You cannot get their past question. Quote me anywhere. You cant. They collect it before the answer anything else. Normal Gmat and some basic stuffs should do

I thought as much. Is there quantitative abi
qualitative reasoning included?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Romeozigs: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Quantitative in Gmat kind of questions.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Rayom: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Romeozigs:
Quantitative in Gmat kind of questions.

Is calculator allowed into the centre, please?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by dhope: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rayom:

Is calculator allowed into the centre, please?
Nothing is entering WAEC cbt centre with you. They won't even allow you to enter with ur wristwatch or wallet/purse talkless of calculator. I know they only allow pencil and they will give us small sheet of paper to write wetin u want ontop am
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Rayom: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
dhope:

Nothing is entering WAEC cbt centre with you. They won't even allow you to enter with ur wristwatch or wallet/purse talkless of calculator. I know they only allow pencil and they will give us small sheet of paper to write w⁸etin u want ontop am

Thanks for your kind response.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by mabelmotty: 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=stanley99a post=17685376]
pls send it to me. Oluwaseunmabel99@gmail.com
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Romeozigs:
I am writing in Ogba TTC in Lagos. Lets connect if you are in Lagos center. I applied for the Civil Engineering Assistant Registrar role i think

Yes o.applied for the same position and Lagos center as well.
Drop your number bro. I will call ASAP
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=mabelmotty post=115710516][/quote]

Any guide. Pls, send to me too. odiri.oyibo@gmail.com

Thanks a bunch!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Techvin: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2022
If are shortlisted for the 2022 cbt test, i strongly recommend you check JobsGivers website for a reliable WAEC exam material that will help you in the exam. Though the site charge a token for download access but it's worth checking out. You will see thousands of positive customer reviews on their site which will further boost your confidence about them.

Here is the link to the WAEC past questions on their site: https://www.jobsgivers.com/past-questions-answers/waec-recruitment-exam-cbt-test/
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2022
Romeozigs:

ole.

I have written the test before too bro. This time we will be successful by God's grace.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2022
Techvin:
If are shortlisted for the 2022 cbt test, i strongly recommend you check JobsGivers website for a reliable WAEC exam material that will help you in the exam. Though the site charge a token for download access but it's worth checking out. You will see thousands of positive customer reviews on their site which will further boost your confidence about them.

Here is the link to the WAEC past questions on their site: https://www.jobsgivers.com/past-questions-answers/waec-recruitment-exam-cbt-test/

Pls, help me bro if you have already. The amount for download is much. Thanks

odiri.oyibo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by anakim1: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello Everyone, I applied for the role of Accountant II. I have been invited for the CBT. Please, does anybody have an idea of the pay packages at WAEC. I want to compare with my current job to decide on whether to attend the CBT or not. I am currently a non-academic staff at Admiralty University of Nigeria.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Upaka(f): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
anakim1:
Hello Everyone, I applied for the role of Accountant II. I have been invited for the CBT. Please, does anybody have an idea of the pay packages at WAEC. I want to compare with my current job to decide on whether to attend the CBT or not. I am currently a non-academic staff at Admiralty University of Nigeria.

Please go for the test
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by dhope: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
anakim1:
The pay is better than the best salary any FG university will pay you as non-academic staff. The challenge is that WAEC job is very competitive and not easy to get.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
dhope:

The pay is better than the best salary any FG university will pay you as non-academic staff. The challenge is that WAEC job is very competitive and not easy to get.

Do you know the nature of the test. What should we be expecting?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Has anybody written the test in the house? If yes, tell us. Na beg I dey ooo. I can't shout! I must get it right this time with God helping me . Amen!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Joshua15(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hi everyone, has anybody who applied for the administrative officer position been called upon or sent the text invite?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.