Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (230566 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Kheney89: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Techvin:
If are shortlisted for the 2022 cbt test, i strongly recommend you check JobsGivers website for a reliable WAEC exam material that will help you in the exam. Though the site charge a token for download access but it's worth checking out. You will see thousands of positive customer reviews on their site which will further boost your confidence about them.

Here is the link to the WAEC past questions on their site: https://www.jobsgivers.com/past-questions-answers/waec-recruitment-exam-cbt-test/

Please if you have already will you be kind enough to share with me please? I don't have enough money to purchase as I'm gathering TP to another state for the CBT.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Frienzy: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kindly join WhatsApp group for WAEC CBT and Recruitment updates via below link
https:///CaDnPaIBdcEJNFlrsZ5QLV
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Frienzy:

This link is not going. What do I do?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by ridwan006(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
odisman:

I have written the test before too bro. This time we will be successful by God's grace.

Bro help a brother, I misplaced the print out. I checked the website couldn't get access to redownload. Can I proceed for the CBT since I have examination number on the text sent to me?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by ridwan006(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kheney89:

Please if you have already will you be kind enough to share with me please? I don't have enough money to purchase as I'm gathering TP to another state for the CBT.

Bro help a brother, I misplaced the print out. I checked the website couldn't get access to redownload. Can I proceed for the CBT since I have examination number on the text sent to me?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
ridwan006:

It's not a problem. You can go ahead.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Jenny96: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
For those looking for past questions reach me at jmmaduka@gmail.com
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jenny96:
I just sent you a message indicating my interest
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Jenny96: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
odisman:

I just sent you a message indicating my interest

check ur mail
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Kheney89: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Frienzy:

Not going through..
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by qanda: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Get WAEC Job test, practice questions and answers from the job test section of Q and A App

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

From our findings from individuals who have taken the exams in the past, take note of the following:

Be time conscious and attempt all questions during the exams. When you are running out of time, consider randomly choosing answers. Answer as many questions as you can.

The exam questions comprise:
-Logical reasoning questions
-Short Comprehension passages
-Synonyms and Antonyms questions types
-Analytical reasoning
and discipline based questions.

We wish you success in the exam.

Install Q and A App on Playstore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Jenny96: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Akerry(m): 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
https://
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by somanze: 4:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Jenny96:

Please send to kensom6@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Frienzy: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2022
odisman:

This link is not going. What do I do?

Whatsapp-0803 260 6951 for our group chat

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Emmaskill(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2022
Jenny96:
kindly help a brother with the past question. robertstone989@gmail.com
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by selab: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2022
@odisman and @Romeozigs

I received sms for Ogba WAEC CBT Venue.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Romeozigs: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2022
selab:
@odisman and @Relgoma

I received sms for Ogba WAEC CBT Venue.

same with me. 8am isnt that too early
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by selab: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2022
Romeozigs:

same with me. 8am isnt that too early

It is o but let get there on time
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Romeozigs: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
I have tried to retrieve my confirmation page but couldnt. I will just go with my phone and International Passport. No instructions whatsoever on what to come to the test center with. @Ridwan, relax and prepare. We have the same issue but I dont see that as an issue. I have my Exam No which is the most important thing.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by selab: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jenny96:

I just made my interest known by sending you msg. Thank you ma.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by selab: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Joshua15:
Hi everyone, has anybody who applied for the administrative officer position been called upon or sent the text invite?

Yes.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by selab: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
odisman:

I have written the test before too bro. This time we will be successful by God's grace.

Amen o. I have been writing it since 2013 immediately after my NYSC wen brain still dey sharp ����
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
Romeozigs:
I have tried to retrieve my confirmation page but couldnt. I will just go with my phone and International Passport. No instructions whatsoever on what to come to the test center with. @Ridwan, relax and prepare. We have the same issue but I dont see that as an issue. I have my Exam No which is the most important thing.

Same with me. Guy let's talk now. We applied for the same position Civil and mechanical subject Assistant Registrar 11. My number 09080666914. I would love to hear from you.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
selab:

It is o but let get there on time
Exactly we need to get there on time.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by christay(m): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Romeozigs:
I am writing in Ogba TTC in Lagos. Lets connect if you are in Lagos center. I applied for the Civil Engineering Assistant Registrar role i think

I am also writing in WTTC, Ogba. I applied for Network Administrator II. scheduled for Thursday 18th August,2022 by 1pm.

If you don't mind, we could connect.

Basically, was told to study GMAT. And am going through at the moment.

You can connect me via. Thyorr@gmail.com
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Has anybody written the test this week? Give us insight.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by christay(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Please, whosoever that have written the exam should drop tips.
Thanks
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Horlhamhi(f): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hello!

Please, who's going from Lagos, to Benin?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by PastorFire: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jenny96:

I know someone who would be interested.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by OBA117(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jenny96:

Please help me too, my email address is: samapatrick124@gmail.com
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by OBA117(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Please someone help me with WAEC address at Ogba, Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.