Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body (54085 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by BankuTilapia: 2:26am On Jul 17, 2013
Start acting like a 46 yrs old cuz ur time is gone.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by onitshaigbo(m): 2:29am On Jul 17, 2013
Her face looks like a man. Ugh. (Shudders)
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by drake2005: 2:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Someone should please explain to me why this doesn't look like a man; particularly the photo on the left....THIS IS A MAN. IN FACT, AN ALPHA MALE. How did she get to this? All of her exs ought to be arrested and charged for destroying this beautiful woman. This wasn't the beautiful Aiska I used to know. What happened?[b][/b]

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 17, 2013
Lmao @alpha male
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by obuji: 3:33am On Jul 17, 2013
MRbrownJAY: although there is nothing wrong with this lady, there is certainly NOTHING hot about her either.
she did not take the picture to show case how hot she is. By the ways, there are certainly many things sexy about her at her age.
Nice ass, nice legs
Good job
Regina
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by obuji: 3:37am On Jul 17, 2013
Pipsland78: This old woman should stop flaunting fat and set good example for her children.

I disagree with you!! At her age with 3 kids, she is not fat. And certainly she is setting a good example by showing other ladies that at that age with kids, you can still have that nice body.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Decryptor(m): 4:04am On Jul 17, 2013
Her hazelnut eyes...me likey!
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by emmabest2000(m): 4:16am On Jul 17, 2013
Ab025: At 46.....I think she is cool and ok.

By the way, must she "hot"....?
Why is it that the only thing that comes out from most people's mouth nowadays is whether someone is "hot" or "not hot"...? See wahala o, woman wey just dey her family house dey live her life jeje o, aaaaaah....na wa o!!

Everyone is beautiful in a certain way. Even d most ugly person on earth must hav one part of his or her body or a xaracter that is beautiful and mind u, u musnt be as sexy and volouptuos with boobs and ass standing out frm everywhere like mercy johnson, omotola or ini edo b4 u are hot in someone's eyes!!

In the eyes of Mr Askiya, reggina is "hot"...
A WISE MAN WORD !!!!!!!
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by adeniyiphemmy(m): 4:18am On Jul 17, 2013
Well dis is gud, she may bring-out her breast it okay, but dont c nothing special in dis lady....
All i cn says is dat life is getting 2 and end....
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by gwas(m): 4:28am On Jul 17, 2013
MRbrownJAY: although there is nothing wrong with this lady, there is certainly NOTHING hot about her either.
Mr, pls read well, she's not 23 years old o, she's 46 years old for crying out loud.
No be moimoi for an average Nigerian lady to look this cute and trimmed at even 35!

10 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by mamagee3(f): 4:56am On Jul 17, 2013
She looks good but not great lol...

Her swimsuit is horrible but she looks good afterso many years of being away from the limelight
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by MbIbrahim(m): 5:08am On Jul 17, 2013
At 46 & c her lyk dis, d@ means she's very much okay. Hw many women of her age stil luks pretty like her? Kudos 2 u 4 maintaining ur body afta 3 children.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by texaco1: 5:17am On Jul 17, 2013
obuji: she did not take the picture to show case how hot she is. By the ways, there are certainly many things sexy about her at her age.
Nice ass, nice legs
Good job
Regina
Na lie !abeg wettin dey hot for this muscle ass wey we dey see?abi u be gay?
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by MrExcel(m): 5:31am On Jul 17, 2013
she is hot oh. where is she now?
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by armyofone(m): 5:35am On Jul 17, 2013
I don't know where she bought her bikinis, but they need to refund her money grin.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by texaco1: 5:40am On Jul 17, 2013
armyofon e: I don't know where she bought. her bikinis, but they need to refund her
money grin.

And arrest the seller,that bikini makes her look like a hag
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Snoopywallace(m): 5:47am On Jul 17, 2013
Dis woman dey act action movie dat year ryt?
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by armyofone(m): 5:49am On Jul 17, 2013
Maybe special Victoria Secret grin.
And she lives in NY shocked

texaco1:
And arrest the seller,that bikini makes her look like a hag
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by nolio(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2013
Wich bikini body?
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by wordcat(m): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2013
46 with 3 kids?
arhhh Jesus of Effuru is she not younger/hotter than d one dat just celebrated her 38yrs?
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by PStacks(m): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2013
It has finished.. Just accept..
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by onyeguy: 7:17am On Jul 17, 2013
Who s this lady Those she live in ajamgbadi or Ells where she lives
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by walybouy(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2013
All i seeeeeeee is a carved log.,.......ñot fit for 'alaroye' newspaper front page
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by texaco1: 7:22am On Jul 17, 2013
walybouy: All i seeeeeeee is a carved log.,.......ñot fit for 'alaroye' newspaper front page
Haba!see how wickedly this man describe that lady ,God dey oo
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2013
I have always admired Regina Askia for long and seeing this goddess and those eyes once again had kinda made my day....and damn! Shes still hot
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by DonSnoogyPon(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2013
hey dude c'mon luk at her bdy nau.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Ninilowo(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2013
Walahi.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Ibyno(m): 7:46am On Jul 17, 2013
She no need wear bra, I saw her breast feeding the other day in a bus going to oshodi, breast na slippers , but at 46yrs , she is not looking bad .
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by cuteshade(f): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2013
Red_Card: @h46? She tried then. Beauty fades with time cos Regina of 1999 was a goddess. She is still hot for her age sha. She looks a thousand times better than dat overhyped fat Omotola.
haters! must you compare her to omotola?
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by texaco1: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2013
cute shade: haters! must you compare her to omotola?
Omotola has the biggest and best bakassi oo
,haters always hating omo sexy
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2013
some single girls can even look like this
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by fairygeh(f): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2013
Justice42003:

my dear @46 ur chest go don flat like signboard,but regina's own still manage stand.
. You are an 1diot.it depends on how I use myself.trust me I am using myself well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) / Peter Okoye's Photos In Owerri Hotel With A Busty Lady Got Nigerians Talking / N10 Million Sprayed On King Sunny Ade At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.