Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body (54203 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by BabaOlowo: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
How time flies, remember her in those Unilag days.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
Can someone tell me why this picture should be taken by a grown up and and made public:,HABA_ anyway just to sodomise the country
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by agamenon(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
Is that old woman showing good example for her children,why all these vanity,unattractive laps.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by wisdomw(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
Her body be lyk person wey don commit 8 abortionz
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by tlops(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
fairygeh: Cnt believe this is the same Regina Askia I grew up seeing in movies.I used to be green with envy of her [/b]then cos of her beauty,I can say dat no beauty queen now could stand her beauty then.but now [b]she no even fit stand me sef.her beauty aint ageless o.

In 20 years time quote this statement of yours and put your name where appropriate..

E.g "But now I no even fit stand me sef"
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
wisdom-w:
LMAO! grin For a small boy, you have a pretty large mouth.

Your signature is hilarious; you should stay focused in middle school and stop tryna act tough.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by delta234: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
By the way, is still she married to Chibet? I mean Charles Orie.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by tpia5: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
tlops:

In 20 years time quote this statement of yours and put your name where appropriate..

people are so narrowminded and short sighted.

maybe its jealousy sha.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by tpia5: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
wisdom-w:

from your picture, you seem young and f.oolish.

for the sake of your future spawn, desist from unnecessary comments like these.

i posted the picture of her kids, which you saw clearly with your two n.aked eyes, and you should have google to help you out as well.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by tpia5: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
livingday:

At the waistline, didn't you see?

she's in good shape for her age.

in nigeria, she'd be considered skinny.

she just has to maintain the right bmi, eod.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Freiburger(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
tpia@:
She'll be good to go as soon as she applies the same glop that other people apply to their own bodies.

Then add some airbrushing, photoshopping, etc, and voila.

Folks will be falling over themselves in admiration.
10likes
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by fairygeh(f): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
solace-c4t:
[/b]

My dear, I hope u'd look better than she looks now when u get to that age. Are u still the way u were 5 years ago? Nah, dint think so.
. My dear,I look realy way way better than i was 5yrs ago o.I believe if as a lady You use urself well,you would look good regardless of your age.well I am in my twenties so i aint aging yet.still look so youthful.you think I don old? grin
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by fairygeh(f): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
tlops:

. Oh please shut up,in 20 years,I hope to look good,I don't have to be skinny to be considered as looking good for my age.but I hope to look fresh,shining and still maintain my baby face and have peace of mind.gerrit?Already I look younger than my age cos peeps still see me and think I am prolly in 300level @ uni despite the fact that I graduated 3yrs ago.so phleeeeese
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by tpia5: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
^stop giving meaning to the term dumbo.

anyway, its nl, land of forming.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by fairygeh(f): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
^I wonder why some people are so jobless.you realy think i got the time to be forming on a faceless forum? Seriously my post wasn't directed to you in the first place so you might like to mind your business.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by fairygeh(f): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
texaco1:
How are u using urself well ?tell us
. Eating good food,Not sleeping around and above all,i got peace of mind grin
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by coogar: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
fairygeh: ^I wonder why some people are so jobless.you realy think i got the time to be forming on a faceless forum? Seriously my post wasn't directed to you in the first place so you might like to mind your business.

if you knew regina askia in her prime, you would be embarrassed at your comments on this thread. at your best looks, you would be her shoemaker.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by fairygeh(f): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
coogar:

if you knew regina askia in her prime, you would be embarrassed at your comments on this thread. at your best looks, you would be her shoemaker.
. .
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by fairygeh(f): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
coogar:

. Are you a fool?Do you have a problem comprehending things.read my initial post and tell me you didn't see how much I was on about how Regina Askia used to be very beautiful in her prime and that she was more beautiful than most of the beauty queens we have nowadays.oh pls you don't wanna pick on me tonight.And there is no way I could be her shoemaker,fits you best.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by coogar: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
fairygeh: .
Are you a fool?do you have a problem comprehending things

spoken like the product of an incestous union. is it that you have fluff in your ears or you are simply recto-cranially inverted?

did you read my initial post?I said Regina Askia when she was still in her prime was beautiful than most beauty queens we hve nowadays.oh pls you don't wanna pick on me tonight.

pick on you? who picks on fecal matter? you are here talking a good game about yourself but if we ask you to show your face, i would likely see a falafel face.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by fairygeh(f): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
striker9: don't mind that foo1,have seen many 50yrs+ naija women looking better than regina.
. God Bless you.alas see someone with a brain.I wasn't even condemning her,I just said she used to be realy beautiful and now she aint so all that anymore.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by fairygeh(f): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
coogar:

spoken like the product of an incestous union. is it that you have fluff in your ears or you are simply recto-cranially inverted?

pick on you? who picks on fecal matter? you are here talking a good game about yourself but if we ask you to show your face, i would likely see a falafel face.
. You are either frustrated or simply looking for someone to pick on but guess what you can go on ranting like a mad dog that you are.Just tell me you wanna see my pretty face,hahahahahaha.falafel face in ur dreams.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by coogar: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
fairygeh: . You are a either frustrated or simply looking for someone to pick on but guess what you can go on ranting like a mad dog that you are.

why should i pick on you? i don't even know you exist until your idiotic comments flashed across my eyes.

Just tell me you wanna see my pretty face, hahahahahaha.falafel face in ur dreams.

empty barrel makes the loudest noise....
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by fairygeh(f): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Picollothedon: this is the only good news i have ever heard today, concerning the topic, i kn someone must have been prettier than her ever since...... Good talk pretty
. Thank you.that's what I meant that she was so pretty and some frustrated he-goats wanna devour me
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by armyofone(m): 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
someone said Regina should dress in native wears grin grin
native dress to Six flags or Beach?
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by fairygeh(f): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
coogar:

why should i pick on you? i don't even know you exist until your idiotic comments flashed across my eyes.

empty barrel makes the loudest noise....
. Sorry are you Regina Askia?was my initial post directed at you?Did I in anyway insult her?if the answer to the above questions is a no,then can you see clearly that there is a problem with you?
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by coogar: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
fairygeh: .
Sorry are you Regina Askia?was my initial post directed at you?Did I in anyway insult her?if the answer to the above questions is a no,then can you see clearly that there is a problem with you?

i think the problem is with you. you hide behind a dusty dell desktop to talk crap about a fellow woman. how macho of you? if you see in her in the real world, would you have the chutzpah to say 10% of the nonsense you have ptyalised?

i think you need some soul searching. you graduated 3 years ago and people think you are still in 300 level? you are either emaciating or you are infected by the virus. get help!!!
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by fairygeh(f): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
coogar:

i think the problem is with you. you hide behind a dusty dell desktop to talk crap about a fellow woman. how macho of you? if you see in her in the real world, would you have the chutzpah to say 10% of the nonsense you have ptyalised?

i think you need some soul searching. you graduated 3 years ago and people think you are still in 300 level? you are either emaciating or you are infected by the virus. get help!!!
. I was going to ignore you before but I see something has eaten deep into you?eeya did you just lose your job?did sumone just break your heart?or are you simply tired of this world?Yeah people think I am still an undergraduate cos I look good and young. My dear if you have a problem with that you can start crying and have urself a sleepless night.You must be an idle guy for you to have the time to exchange words with a lady just because I said my mind,peeps like you are the type who spend 24 hours on N L looking for who to pick on just because in reality,you have been totally abandoned.jobless,possibly homeless and most certainly friendless.You begging for attention right?Aint it a free world? I have the right to post anything I so wish cos its a forum if u got a problem with that my dear knock ur head on the wall and say goodbye to this world.This is gon be my last reply to you. This babe gotta be in court tomorrow and I don't see myself getting to court late cos one s Tupid,jobless,illiterate,irritating,Never do well,attention seeking fool who I don't know is on my case.Go to hell.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by coogar: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
fairygeh: . I was going to ignore you before but I see something has eaten deep into you?eeya did you just lose your job?did sumone just break your heart?or are you simply tired of this world?Yeah people think I am still an undergraduate cos I look good and young.

spoken like a ruminant animal with a splinter in her sphincter. you must have a very worrying level of self-esteem to come online and start bragging about your mgbeke looks. if i access my third eye, the results would show you are from a cassava background!

My dear if you have a problem with that you can start crying and have urself a sleepless night.You must be an idle guy for you to have the time to exchange words with a lady just because I said my mind,peeps like you are the type who spend 24 hours on N L looking for who to pick on just because in reality,you have been totally abandoned.jobless,possibly homeless and most certainly friendless.You begging for attention right?Aint it a free world?

this is a bit rich especially when it's coming from a lunatic like yourself born & bred into a polyandrous marriage. you are just a whöre starved of attention like a woman experiencing postpartum depression.

I have the right to post anything I so wish cos its a forum if u got a problem with that my dear knock ur head on the wall and say goodbye to this world.This is gon be my last reply to you.

of course, you have a right to your opinion but don't abuse the privilege. it's one thing to troll and another to be born brain-dead. i cannot tell which one is exactly your ailment but if a push comes to a shove, i would choose the latter!

This babe gotta be in court tomorrow and I don't see myself getting to court late cos one s Tupid,jobless,illiterate,irritating,Never do well,attention seeking fool who I don't know is on my case.Go to hell.

you gotta be in court? what did you do this time? you sëxually-assaulted a minor? cos you ooze the aura of a statutory räpist! stop foaming in the mouth cos i called you out on your acute stupidity. in the punditry of hard currency, your IQ at it's optimal level would be the zimbabwean dollar.....

go kill yourself, you feral animal!
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
^Bwahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Coogar and fairygeh

I'm so dead
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by rezy15(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
smh. Seriously hw many of you cn confidently claim ur mums looked or will look that good at 46? As for me i say rock on askia. She's confident enough to work on her tan in a bikini.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by TolaniLuv: 1:33am On Jul 18, 2013
Dis look more like a old people diapers !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) / Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS / Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.