Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body (54204 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by tpia5: 3:28am On Jul 18, 2013
armyofone: someone said Regina should dress in native wears grin grin
native dress to Six flags or Beach?

maybe
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by ChainBlinger: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2013
Lilimax: Not a fan of her but she look good @ 46 smiley
who ask u wether u be her fan? Who are you sef?
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by solacec4t(f): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2013
fairygeh: . My dear,I look realy way way better than i was 5yrs ago o.I believe if as a lady You use urself well,you would look good regardless of your age.well I am in my twenties so i aint aging yet.still look so youthful.you think I don old? grin

Thats it girl, u said u look way better than u were 5 years ago, i would take that to mean u are not as u were half a decade ago...better or worse...u changed. Good to know....well, same goes for Regina,she's changed.

Guess what girl... Her husband doesnt care what we think of his wife,she is still the most beautiful in his eyes.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by feranchek78: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
fairygeh: Cnt believe this is the same Regina Askia I grew up seeing in movies.I used to be green with envy of her then cos of her beauty,I can say dat no beauty queen now could stand her beauty then.but now she no even fit stand me sef.her beauty aint ageless o.

abi oooO! seriously?!!

idiot!!!! I can bet daht wen u reach 40 sef, ur worworism go pass kenis saint brown! ! Alakori
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by miccodb(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
SMH!
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by jay5iveee: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
Na wa for nigerian ladies...and besides what we call fashion ds days is synonimous to madness and ignorance
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
THATS WHY ONE MUST NEVER KILL ONESELF OVER THESE CHICS
COS THEIR EXPIRY PERIOD COMETH FAST
LIKE A STORM
TREAT THEM LIKE TISSUE
USE EM AND DUMP EM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS / Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" / Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.