Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (449943 Views)

Poll: who is more beautiful?

Aishwarya Rai: 63% (88 votes)
Angelina Jolie: 36% (51 votes)
This poll has ended

Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin! / Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta / Rita Dominic Vs. Aishwarya Rai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Liyola(m): 6:23am On Jul 02, 2009
Dey both gbasky bt i'll go 4 my aishy.

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sweetpie23: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2009
the india girl is way beautiful
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2009
"SURE SHE STILL LOOKS OK BUT SHE CAN NEVER BE AS BEAUTIFUL AS ANGOLINA"

THIS IS ONLY YOUR OPINION!AISHWARYA IS TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR ANGELINA!ACCEPT MY OPINION,TOO,CAN YOU? wink
THE PICTURE WITH AISHWARYA WITHOUT MAKE-UP PROVES THAT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL INDEED AND A NATURAL BEAUTY.ANGELINA IS JUST PRETTY,NOT BEAUTIFUL.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by ProfJYK(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2009
its a tie.
i mean definitely a photo-finish.
but after long consideration aided with fasting and prayers, the crown goes to, drumroll, fan fare,

shocked shocked
AISHWARYA RAI. (wetin these indian people dey chop. she be like mami-wota)

jolie has the confidence in her looks, but i'll pick a humble look over confidence anyday. wink

1 Like

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2009
ane-marie:

"SURE SHE STILL LOOKS OK BUT SHE CAN NEVER BE AS BEAUTIFUL AS ANGOLINA"

THIS IS ONLY YOUR OPINION!AISHWARYA IS TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR ANGELINA!ACCEPT MY OPINION,TOO,CAN YOU? wink
THE PICTURE WITH AISHWARYA WITHOUT MAKE-UP PROVES THAT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL INDEED AND A NATURAL BEAUTY.ANGELINA IS JUST PRETTY,NOT BEAUTIFUL.

E don do. This kind debate nor dey finish, don't you know? You have stated your point. Leave the rest to express their opinions. cheesy
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 5:20am On Jul 09, 2009
michelin89:

E don do. This kind debate nor dey finish, don't you know? You have stated your point. Leave the rest to express their opinions. cheesy
the girl is a died hard fan of Aish damn shocked grin
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by platinumnk(f): 5:58am On Jul 09, 2009
somebody put a poll up!

its angelina jolie period- someone change their eye color its too distracting.

lets see ashini when she has 3 kids.

top 3 most beautiful period

1 angelina jolie

2 naomi campbell

3 aaliyah RIP cry
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 6:00am On Jul 09, 2009
platinumnk:

lets see ashini when she has 3 kids.
ditto I have been saying that since when cheesy
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sweetpie23: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
platinumnk:

someone change their eye color its too distracting.
lie their eye colour is so beautiful shocked
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by platinumnk(f): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2009
I know it it but it takes too much attention off. if both eye colors were dk brown would u still feel the same about ashinibob? I would feel the same about jolie.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by ladykool(f): 3:44am On Jul 10, 2009
angelina jolie no doubt
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 5:39am On Jul 10, 2009
sweetpie23:

lie their eye colour is so beautiful shocked
isn't that what make them stand out?
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by DaudaAbu(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2009
Damn!!!

me think som pple jst prefer Ajolie cos they are used to watchin her in movies and she shows more flesh dan Ashwar who's more conservativ. if u watch Hindu movies u'll kno what am talking bout

I like jolie but there is no need to wait till Ashwar is 3 down to compare their beau, this topic is 4 now. so lets cross d bridge while we are @ it.

4 me Ash everyday
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sweetpie23: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2009
sexyLeamon:

isn't that what make them stand out?
obviously
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2009
I also think that Angelina's vulgarity and raw erotism make some dirty minds to consider her "the most beautiful".What are the official titles she won at beauty competitions?The question should be put like that:could you see Angelina Jolie as a Miss World??My answer is a huge NO! tongue
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2009
For the ones who show their frustrations towards my replies,I have an announcement.You are free to write everything you want as long as you are well-educated and correct in your statements.I suspect a certain frivolous behavior because I have a different opinion of someone who wants to prove something wrong. embarassed
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2009

Are you blind?angelina has a sexy attitude,Aishwarya is much more beautiful! cool
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2009
can you turn lesbain for Aish?
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 7:19am On Jul 14, 2009
hey wats ur problem r u a psycho who hates beautiful natural women(Aishwarya rai) and likes ugly fake plastic women(Angilena whatever) go to the mental hospital
And the most beautiful women ever and will remain to be is Aishwarya Rai she had no cosmetic surgery and is natural not lik the other female who had many surgery and then also is soo ugly,how can u consider Angee to be beautiful go get life
KEEP ROCKIN ASH WAY TO GO

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 7:21am On Jul 14, 2009
abhi06:

hey wats ur problem r u a psycho who hates beautiful natural women(Aishwarya rai) and likes ugly fake plastic women(Angilena whatever) go to the mental hospital
And the most beautiful women ever and will remain to be is Aishwarya Rai she had no cosmetic surgery and is natural not lik the other female who had many surgery and then also is soo ugly,how can u consider Angee to be beautiful go get life
KEEP ROCKIN ASH WAY TO GO

boy I hope you are not talking to me
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 7:25am On Jul 14, 2009
I M TALKIN TO U ONLY
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2009
I have make my choice no one can change it. never knew Aish has so much fans shocked
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2009
SOME MORE BEAUTIFUL PICS OF ASH

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by spicy007(f): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2009
jolie is pretty stunning but i'll go for Aishwarya anytime anyday.
it takes an extremely confident girl to win a Miss World Contest, coupled with the homely and humble attitude she wears always.she has the approachable look.
Jolie's look of confidence on the other hand,will make you think twice about running to her for an autograph, there is just that tiny chance you might get snobbed
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2009
sexyleamon or whatever you call yourself,if I were a lesbi ,I would have picked Angelina,isn't it?Unfortunately,not Aish's fans speak here,all the people have good eyes and see the correct answer.You are free to pick whoever you want.You can't convince anybody.Maybe you like to be absurd.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by nuria(f): 4:27am On Jul 15, 2009
Damn straight,aishwarya rai.

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2009
ane-marie:

sexyleamon or whatever you call yourself,if I were a lesbi ,I would have picked Angelina,isn't it?Unfortunately,not Aish's fans speak here,all the people have good eyes and see the correct answer.You are free to pick whoever you want.You can't convince anybody.Maybe you like to be absurd.
oh my gawd ok Aish is more beautiful HAPPY?
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sley4life(m): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2009
Aishwarya
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2009
SOME MORE PICS OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WHO IS NATURAL NOT FAKE AS ANGEE

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2009
Angoli is not fake thank u angry
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by unitee(f): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2009
ALL ALONG i THOUGHT ANGELINE WAS IT BUT OHHH GOSH AISH HAS GOT IT

SO CANT CHOOSE FOR ME ITS A TIE
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2009
here are some pic of Angoli

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.