Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Story time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story time (916 Views)

Can I Change A Woman Who Is Badly Mannered? / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story time by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Story time by 25omega(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
you and your GF are in a juvenile power struggle. you both don't seem matured enough to handle this relationship

my rule is if there was a fight or disagreement and i wasn't at fault, i will never call.
you have obviously been conditioned to bow to this woman and she knows you will break eventually. if you are still thinking about her that hard you might as well be the b1tch she has turned you into and call her and beg like you always do or be a sensible person who deserves not to be abused in a relationship and forget her.

truth is until you both can sit down and have a matured conversation about the power struggles you guys always have, you will always fight and break up.

1 Like

Re: Story time by Exponental(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
If u want to be a man, control d game. For no reason shld she control. U can liase, seek opinion, share thoughts n d likes with her but never let her dominate d relationship.
Re: Story time by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
So, u're giving each other the silent treatment. SMH! None of you is matured enough to be in the relationship. It's not a game, it's a relationship! Nobody has to win or lose! Nobody has to be in control! What do you even mean by control, anywayz

Abeg, GROW UP!!!
Re: Story time by sunnyeaglez73: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
I would have ask u fine out some like; if she's seeing another man. but u dnt hav 2 bcus dats wht z hapenin. 1) u mak her knw dat u r a weak man 2) she knws dat u can alwyz com back beging. listen man, if u love to hear, dnt call her an dnt look 4 her, instead look 4 another gal beautiful n mature dan her n let her com 1day n meet u wit her.
Re: Story time by 25Calibre(m): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
alutacontinua: So, u're giving each other the silent treatment. SMH! None of you is matured enough to be in the relationship. It's not a game, it's a relationship! Nobody has to win or lose! Nobody has to be in control! What do you even mean by control, anywayz

Abeg, GROW UP!!!

What!!!! what the hell is this? What does that even mean?

Of course there has to be someone in control, the man has to be in control, so it has been, and so it will always be. Wasn't/isn't your dad in control of your family?
Re: Story time by sexymoma(f): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
She will never call, why cant you play maturity and call her... see my guy if you love this girl go for her and stop playing hide and sick for crying out loud, prove to her that you mature enough to handle her and her stubbornness, make her realize her mistake, let her know that things are not done that way..
you better go for what s yours now before someone else grabs it. someone who doesn't worth her.

2 Likes

Re: Story time by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Story time by sexymoma(f): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
femcruz: I think I'll do what u said Sexymomma
Pls do.
Re: Story time by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
25Calibre:

What!!!! what the hell is this? What does that even mean?

Of course there has to be someone in control, the man has to be in control, so it has been, and so it will always be. Wasn't/isn't your dad in control of your family?

The kind of control you're talking about here is just too childish, IMO!

You pple are playing with each other's emotions for God's sakes, tryna see who loves each oda more, who cannot do without the oda person. Who knows how to keep malice the most...if that isn't childishness, tell me what is!
Re: Story time by WackyJ1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
alutacontinua:

The kind of control you're talking about here is just too childish, IMO!

You pple are playing with each other's emotions for God's sakes, tryna see who loves each oda more, who cannot do without the oda person. Who knows how to keep malice the most...if that isn't childishness, tell me what is!
MY dear it is not childishness, you will not talk about how the girl played with his emotions and was misbehaving because he showwed her that he loved her and ddecided to let love lead. what the Op did at first with the girl was what all girls would say they want but look at how she handled it, exactly the way that other(90%) girls would when given that opportunity. What you want the Op to do is what logically she would want and the logical thing to do but we all know full well that girls are not logical, if they were then the OP would not be having the problem that he is having now. The Truth is what you ladies say you want is not what you will respond to.

OP, DO NOT I MEAN DO NOT CALL THIS GIRL, if you do she'll believe she won and she is still in control, don't feel guilty about what you are doing, if she really loved you then she wouldn't have even abused the freedom you gave her, now is the time to live your life and enjoy and ,ake sure she knows that you are getting on well, if another comes your way and you like her go for her just make sure the girl is a step up from your ex, if your ex senses it she would come back to her senses. Your girl may love you but she is letting foolishness cloud her better judgement, forget all that maturity talk, do this and if she comes back you have succeeded, and if she doesn't you can still enjoy other aspects of your life along with a new girl. Are you aware that she could be using another guy to try and replace you and that is why she is not calling, do you deserve to sell your pride to someone like that?
Re: Story time by Bigcake: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
alutacontinua: So, u're giving each other the silent treatment. SMH! None of you is matured enough to be in the relationship. It's not a game, it's a relationship! Nobody has to win or lose! Nobody has to be in control! What do you even mean by control, anywayz

Abeg, GROW UP!!!
Must you lambast d Op? You too grow up
Re: Story time by Bigcake: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Do not call her if not she will continue using u. I knw its not easy but u hav to become a man and d time is now. Bet me if u dnt call her for a week or two,she will call u. Just maintain.
Re: Story time by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
WackyJ1:
MY dear it is not childishness, you will not talk about how the girl played with his emotions and was misbehaving because he showwed her that he loved her and ddecided to let love lead. what the Op did at first with the girl was what all girls would say they want but look at how she handled it, exactly the way that other(90%) girls would when given that opportunity. What you want the Op to do is what logically she would want and the logical thing to do but we all know full well that girls are not logical, if they were then the OP would not be having the problem that he is having now. The Truth is what you ladies say you want is not what you will respond to.

OP, DO NOT I MEAN DO NOT CALL THIS GIRL, if you do she'll believe she won and she is still in control, don't feel guilty about what you are doing, if she really loved you then she wouldn't have even abused the freedom you gave her, now is the time to live your life and enjoy and ,ake sure she knows that you are getting on well, if another comes your way and you like her go for her just make sure the girl is a step up from your ex, if your ex senses it she would come back to her senses. Your girl may love you but she is letting foolishness cloud her better judgement, forget all that maturity talk, do this and if she comes back you have succeeded, and if she doesn't you can still enjoy other aspects of your life along with a new girl. Are you aware that she could be using another guy to try and replace you and that is why she is not calling, do you deserve to sell your pride to someone like that?

If you read my post very well, you will notice I said they're both childish...not only the op. I think it's time for the op to call the lady and let both of them sit and have a loooooooonnnnnnggggggg talk on how to move their relationship forward. They should both quit childish things. She's also childish, of course, or how else would you explain "I want to take the lead" to me...which kind of lead is that?

This story sef get as he be. undecided
Re: Story time by dahmie2013: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
I'm sorry, this babe of urs doesnt love u, from ur post, she hasnt shown u love in nywys. To me, u're in a parasitic relationship, she's just getting&not giving. I dont think u're d man 4 her, she needs a man dat can put her on her toes, she seems to have taken u 4 granted and dats y she behaves like dat. This could be as a result of d way u started with her.

Leave her till d end of this month & I bet u she might not call.
Re: Story time by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
sexymoma: She will never call, why cant you play maturity and call her... see my guy if you love this girl go for her and stop playing hide and sick for crying out loud, prove to her that you mature enough to handle her and her stubbornness, make her realize her mistake, let her know that things are not done that way..
you better go for what s yours now before someone else grabs it. someone who doesn't worth her.
undecided hide and 'sick' ma asss.
Nice advice though undecided
Re: Story time by Oahray: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ehya... Every one wants to date grin
Re: Story time by Linoversace: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Why don't you suprise her and don't call this time around.You have held it for 2 days+ now;just keep on,you fit make am one week plus! grin

Yes you can! grin

#TeamDon'tCallHer! grin
Re: Story time by kokoA(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
My guy if you dare call her ehn den u be real ode! Call her for what?! If she really loves you, she should be the one to call, considering that she started the whole thing.
Re: Story time by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2013
OP is a very weak guy. He took sexymoma's lame advice. #smh

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Tutor On How To Stop Premature Ejaculation In 5 Minutes Without Drugs / Want To Get Your Ex Back? Try These Methods / Hope For Persons Living With HIV + (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.