Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

To Black Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Black Women (1864 Views)

Why Do Black Women Hate Kissing?? / Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Black Women by Azmarie(f): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
Every black girl's best friend should be diamonds, chocolate & cocoa butter..Be comfortable in your skin, celebrate who you are....my motto "Say No To bleaching unless laundry is involved"

3 Likes

Re: To Black Women by igbeke: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
Cool Advice!
Personally, I.prefer dem BLACK.

2 Likes

Re: To Black Women by MrCork: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
Azmarie: Every black girl's best friend should be diamonds, chocolate & cocoa butter..Be comfortable in your skin, celebrate who you are....my motto "Say No To bleaching unless laundry is involved"

...which darksin??...sweery u berrrra become lightskin b4 i open my eye!angry
Re: To Black Women by Azmarie(f): 2:46am On Jul 18, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...which darksin??...sweery u berrrra become lightskin b4 i open my eye!angry

This is not a light skin vs dark skin , thread I'm just telling people to appreciate , themselves naturally.

1 Like

Re: To Black Women by 190: 2:47am On Jul 18, 2013
^You must be related to someone they call charcoal to shell this advice for others to see angry
Re: To Black Women by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 18, 2013
Azmarie:

This is not a light skin vs dark skin , thread I'm just telling people to appreciate , themselves naturally.

And it is very sound advice too smiley

1 Like

Re: To Black Women by 190: 2:51am On Jul 18, 2013
^Holly molly mother of shocked shocked

Honey if i dont marry you - make i n-a-k-e-d baff

pleaseeee i'd like to know u better can we talk away from here embarassed embarassed
Re: To Black Women by Flygerian1(m): 2:52am On Jul 18, 2013
Mtscheeew!
Re: To Black Women by Azmarie(f): 2:53am On Jul 18, 2013
caribchic:

And it is very sound advice too smiley

Thanks ♥
Re: To Black Women by 190: 2:56am On Jul 18, 2013
Flygerian.:
Mtscheeew!
grin grin
Re: To Black Women by Mynd44: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2013
Supported. Say no to bleaching

3 Likes

Re: To Black Women by biggirloya2: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2013
am black and proud and i will say it loud. Black don't crack.Poster did you mean black as in race or dark skin as in exclusion to african light skin?

1 Like

Re: To Black Women by k2039: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2013
Ebony all the way.

2 Likes

Re: To Black Women by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2013
Black women want to be lighter, white women want to be darker. Girls with small breasts want to have bigger ones, the ones with full breasts complain too. Human beings are never grateful for what they have. Human nature? Partly. But I blame the media. They suggest that human beings have to look like this or that. The world of fashion does the same, skinny models are the ideal and everyone is following .... brain washed. We don't have our own sense of beauty because we were fed with images for so many years and so we now consider beautiful what they tell us to consider beautiful. I appreciate this thread very much and I support diversity instead of ideals that are forced upon us and which we don't even question. I wait for the day where we see different kinds of beauty on the media and in the world of fashion. It's a pity, Africans tend to follow Hollywood images too and increasingly prefer skinny girls with light skin.

3 Likes

Re: To Black Women by Azmarie(f): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
biggirloya2: am black and proud and i will say it loud. Black don't crack.Poster did you mean black as in race or dark skin as in exclusion to african light skin?

I mean black as in race , and be proud of yourself my other motto "the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice"
Re: To Black Women by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Azmarie:

I mean black as in race , and be proud of yourself my other motto "the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice"

Hey hey..the 'not so black' berries can be very sweet too grin grin
Re: To Black Women by Azmarie(f): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
carefreewannabe: Black women want to be lighter, white women want to be darker. Girls with small breasts want to have bigger ones, the ones with full breasts complain too. Human beings are never grateful for what they have. Human nature? Partly. But I blame the media. They suggest that human beings have to look like this or that. The world of fashion does the same, skinny models are the ideal and everyone is following .... brain washed. We don't have our own sense of beauty because we were fed with images for so many years and so we now consider beautiful what they tell us to consider beautiful. I appreciate this thread very much and I support diversity instead of ideals that are forced upon us and which we don't even question. I wait for the day where we see different kinds of beauty on the media and in the world of fashion. It's a pity, Africans tend to follow Hollywood images too and increasingly prefer skinny girls with light skin.

I know I guess everybody wants , what they don't have...black people need to stop listening , to the media which is constantly telling us that we , are unattractive because we don't have eurocentric features...the media needs to start showing , the diversity of black beauty.

2 Likes

Re: To Black Women by Azmarie(f): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
caribchic:

Hey hey..the 'not so black' berries can be very sweet too grin grin

hehehe then all berries are sweet. smiley

1 Like

Re: To Black Women by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 21, 2013
No to bleaching, cool

2 Likes

Re: To Black Women by Azmarie(f): 3:00am On Jul 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: No to bleaching, cool

And no to dating Muslim girls tongue
Re: To Black Women by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 21, 2013
Azmarie:

And no to dating Muslim girls tongue
eh eh tell them to stop eyeing me ooo, i'm innocent tongue
Re: To Black Women by Azmarie(f): 3:05am On Jul 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: eh eh tell them to stop eyeing me ooo, i'm innocent tongue

Lmao I doubt anyone is eyeing you grin
Re: To Black Women by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 21, 2013
Azmarie:

Lmao I doubt anyone is eyeing you grin
keep doubting on your side, and I will keep sha-g-ging them on my side tongue
Re: To Black Women by Azmarie(f): 3:19am On Jul 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: keep doubting on your side, and I will keep sha-g-ging them on my side tongue

Stop lying Allah is watching you tongue
Re: To Black Women by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 21, 2013
Azmarie:

Stop lying Allah is watching you tongue
angry angry I never lie
Re: To Black Women by Azmarie(f): 3:31am On Jul 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: angry angry I never lie

why not?
Re: To Black Women by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 21, 2013
Azmarie:

why not?
Pagans don't lie cool
Re: To Black Women by Azmarie(f): 3:40am On Jul 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Pagans don't lie cool

Lmao that is the biggest lie, on earth tongue
Re: To Black Women by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 21, 2013
Azmarie:

Lmao that is the biggest lie, on earth tongue
nope , stop saying that , we are trustworthy
Re: To Black Women by Azmarie(f): 4:01am On Jul 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: nope , stop saying that , we are trustworthy

Prove it grin
Re: To Black Women by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 21, 2013
Azmarie:

Prove it grin
ask me anything
Re: To Black Women by Azmarie(f): 4:11am On Jul 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ask me anything

what is wicca all about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? / 10 Secrets Women Keep From Men / Why Do Ladies Fight Over Me???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.