Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (393589 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yves4real: Up babyadultboom because a baby can't do this. tongue
. . . . . . . Lol!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
babyboom:
Sis, u tease me

All work and no play makes Yv...e a .u.l girl.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yves4real: Modelmike7, why are you silent? I thought you said u have forgiven the person that caused ...... yesterday. Say hi to her na.
. . . . . . . . . Hi dearie? How are you today? I can see u r up and running. Nice one. . . . . . . . . On my way 2 d Redemption Camp like now.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Wow! Its a FULL HOUSE mehn & d questions are coming so fast, for the new students, u just av to be very very fast, cos there are some human computer fingers here!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . . Hi dearie? How are you today? I can see u r up and running. Nice one. . . . . . . . . On my way 2 d Redemption Camp like now.

I am fine and i believe you are fine too. Go well and may you experience a new touch of JESUS today.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yves4real:

I am fine and i believe you are fine too. Go well and may you experience a new touch of JESUS today.
. . . . . . . . AMEN. God Bless you real Good. . . . . . . . NEXT QUESTION PLSSSSSSSSSS!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
modelmike7: Wow! Its a FULL HOUSE mehn & d questions are coming so fast, for the new students, u just av to be very very fast, cos there are some human computer fingers here!
Really fast fingers i tell you,but gotta try sha
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
babyboom: Bethany

babyboom wins and has 4 points.

NEW QUESTION:
How many men did Joshua send to explore the city of Jericho?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Mcoldsoja(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Those in support of the motion for daily quiz say Aye!
Those against say Nay!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
Royally:

babyboom wins and has 4 points.

NEW QUESTION:
How many men did Joshua end to explore the city of Jericho?

End , ow?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
If it is Used
Then it is 2
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
2 spy
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
I think the end in the question was meant to be send
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
Really fast fingers i tell you,but gotta try sha
. . . . . . . . Pls try more sis. Ao was ya trip? The Barbecue tins n ko?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
Fhemmmy: I think the end in the question was meant to be send
. . . . . . Obviously. . . . . . Oga Femo, d ladies no just wan gree for d men@all o. But one day na one day sha!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . Pls try more sis. Ao was ya trip? The Barbecue tins n ko?
Trip suspended, didnt get a bus. Till tomorrow sad
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . Obviously. . . . . . Oga Femo, d ladies no just wan gree for d men@all o. But one day na one day sha!

Na God take beg the men to win today oh . . . Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
babyboom: If it is Used
Then it is 2

So sorry, I meant 'SEND'. Anywayz, babyboom wins and has 5 points.

NEW QUESTION:
What typt of plant did God cause to grow over Jonah providing him a shade?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
Trip suspended, didnt get a bus. Till tomorrow sad
. . . . . . . . Owkay! Our prayers still remain wit u.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
gourd
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
A vine
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
A leafy plant
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
Fhemmmy: gourd

Fhemmmy wins and has 1 point.

NEW QUESTION:
"For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord". This was God's testimony about who?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
A leafy plant, ivy, gourd, vine plant . . . Are all correct, it all depends on your bible version. . . . So 1 point for everyone?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
Abraham
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
Duty of parents to their children
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
Fhemmmy: I think the end in the question was meant to be send
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
Abraham. . Genesis 18:19
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Rabbi, where are thou? Please come and give us questions now so that MM7 can gather some points b4 he gets 2 camp as well as babyboom.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
Fhemmmy: Abraham

Fhemmmy wins and has 2 points.

NEW QUESTION:
How many Spirits are before the throne of God?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
Royally:

Fhemmmy wins and has 2 points.

NEW QUESTION:
How many Spirits are before the throne of God?

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (1266) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — Reward For All / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.