Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (393581 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2013
Omo Daddy354: grin
Plenty Amen o. Thanx. Ermm @madam Royally, we dont have chocolates where am going o, we only have suya and nono, hope u dnt mind

@Omo Daddy354, dat's alright too.
@modelmike7, did u see dat, I answered for you already cheesy
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2013
Waiting patiently for my answers o...
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2013
mother-of-pearl:
SONG OF SOLOMON 2:1
REVELATION 5:5
. . . . . . Quickly do what i wrote up there ^^^ Mother of pearl, so we can share d 4points together, and so that another question can be asked, common!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2013
Rev 5:5
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2013
Songs of Solomon 2:1
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2013
modelmike7: Jeremiah 29:13
modelmike7: John 10:28

modelmike7 wins and has 2 points.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2013
I dont really get this expression question o, but from what i understand by expression, i saw Halleluyah! and Amen!, if i'm not right, kindly shed more light about what u r refering to as expression ma, and if i'm right, for Halleluyah this is the Verse it can be find in d Bible => Psalm 146:1. . . . . . . . I'm coming with Amen Next!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2013
I dont really get this expression question o, but from what i understood by expression, i saw Halleluyah! and Amen!, if i'm not right, kindly shed more light about what u r refering to as expression ma, and if i'm right, for Halleluyah this is the Verse it can be find in d Bible => Psalm 146:1. . . . . . . . I'm coming with Amen Next!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Rev 5:5
Omo Daddy354: Songs of Solomon 2:1

Omo Daddy354 wins and has 2 points.

NEW QUESTION:
What name does the Lord tell Hosea that the people will call Him instead of Baal?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2013
Lo-ammi
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2013
Husband, Hosea 2:16
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2013
Jezreel
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2013
Not so. Check Hosea 2
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2013
No Idea!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2013
Royally: Not so. Check Hosea 2
I've answered it already ma'am wink
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2013
Royally:

Omo Daddy354 wins and has 2 points.

. . . . . . . I never saw anywhere that says Modelmike7 has 2 points, and he was d first person that got d first two points out of d 4points. Wetin dis young man do you ma?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . I never saw anywhere that says Modelmike7 has 2 points, and he was d first person that got d first two points out of d 4points. Wetin dis young man do you ma?
Royally:

modelmike7 wins and has 2 points.

what about this?

And the expressions I was reffering to were the ones in quotes.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2013
Royally:

what about this?

And the expressions I was reffering to were the ones in quotes.
. . . . . . . . O thank you your Royal Highness! So whats d answer to this Hosea's question and wats d next question?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Husband, Hosea 2:16

Omo Daddy354 wins and has 3 points. Btw, what version of the Bible is this?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2013
NEW QUESTION:
Who replaced Judas as one of the 12 apostles?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2013
Matthias
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . What about making the thread a DAILY QUIZ Question and Answers thread for now? So that there will be a winner each day, and there wont be carry-over to the next day. New Quiz - New Winner Daily. And in d case of a TIE, 3 or 1 final question(s) will be asked d contestant that tied,and d fastest finger wins. I think it will make it more INTERESTING. Think about it, Responses Brethren. . . . . . Sweetdreams&Sweetsnore!!
. . . . . . . . . . Pls response to this brethren. . . . . . . I'm preparing to go to the REDEMPTION CAMP soon, I'll still be keeping in touch once a while. Goodluck brethren. All da very best!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2013
Royally:

Omo Daddy354 wins and has 3 points. Btw, what version of the Bible is this?
Its NIV
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2013
babyboom: Matthias

babyboom wins and has 1 point.

@Omo Daddy354, no wonder.

NEW QUESTION:
Which prophet was a herdsman and also a fruit gatherer?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2013
Amos
Btw I have 2 now, or is it a daily scorce
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . . . Pls response to this brethren. . . . . . . I'm preparing to go to the REDEMPTION CAMP soon, I'll still be keeping in touch once a while. Goodluck brethren. All da very best!

I agree, with ur contribution. With different teachers though.

Enjoy God presence in the camp. Pray for your online partners in Christ.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2013
babyboom: Amos
Btw I have 2 now, or is it a daily scorce

babyboom wins and has 2 points.

Seems we might be doing a daily quiz for now, not conclusive yet, but it's better if I score daily, then if we decide on weekly, I can then add d scores altogether.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2013
Break till 2pm, pls
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2013
babyboom:

I agree, with ur contribution. With different teachers though.

Enjoy God presence in the camp. Pray for your online partners in Christ.

. . . . . . . Thanks madam babyboom, i'll surely remember you in my prayers. God bless you. . . . Now one person has supported the DAILY QUIZ, awaiting for more responses.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
Royally:

Seems we might be doing a daily quiz for now, not conclusive yet, but it's better if I score daily.
now we have one and a half person supporting this cause, babyboom supported it and d Royal one is still sitting on the fence concerning d issue, so what will make it conclusive dear? Other brethren should comment concerning this. Thanks. Av a Blessed day ahead.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
Morning my Brothers and Sisters in the Lord . . . . Another day with opportunity to make call on us . . . Let us compete and 20 Naira recharge card per point scored by the winner is up for grab on behalf of Fhemmmy Motos
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
Madam Royally, who was the winner for yesterday and with how many points?

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (1266) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — Give Me Understanding Heart / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.