Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (391636 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
1b) Porcius Festus
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
3) king Agrippa
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
2) Ananias
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Uncle Fhemmmy, thanks a trillion. You exceeded my expectations, May God Almighty exceed your expectations as well in Jesus Name. You are blessed and highly favoured.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Porcius Festus
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real:

1a) Felix
Yves4real: 1b) Porcius Festus
Yves4real: 2) Ananias
Yves4real: 3) king Agrippa

Correct! Yves4real wins and has 21 points.

NEW QUESTION:
How long did the ark of the Lord stay in the house of Obed-Edom the Gittite?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
3 months.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real: 3 months.

Correct! Yves4real wins and has 22 points.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
Goodnight brethren. Do have a lovely night rest!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Just an exhortation for tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yves4real: Uncle Fhemmmy, thanks a trillion. You exceeded my expectations, May God Almighty exceed your expectations as well in Jesus Name. You are blessed and highly favoured.

Amen and u too, you won the contest... Today's winner is another... Thx for the prayers and wish you same and more...
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
Can we ave the point tally for today?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 09, 2013
. . . . . What about making the thread a DAILY QUIZ Question and Answers thread for now? So that there will be a winner each day, and there wont be carry-over to the next day. New Quiz - New Winner Daily. And in d case of a TIE, 3 or 1 final question(s) will be asked d contestant that tied,and d fastest finger wins. I think it will make it more INTERESTING. Think about it, Responses Brethren. . . . . . Sweetdreams&Sweetsnore!!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Mcoldsoja(m): 7:09am On Aug 09, 2013
Royally: @truthislight, good a.m. & thanks. You are absolutely right. I knew Caleb and Joshua both survived the wilderness experience, but when I came across this Deut. 1:36, I cannot but wonder if Joshua really left Egypt with the rest of them but from what u explained above, it's clear that he did leave Egypt with others. Thanks 4 the time u took to sort the facts out. @all, hope u've gone through truthislight's piece above. That means Jiteshell also has one point for mentioning Joshua first. Pls, forgive me the error. We're all learning more day by day!
if Josh did not leave Egypt then where else could he have come from?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2013
Mc oldsoja:
if Josh did not leave Egypt then where else could he have come from?

He could have been born after they left Egypt

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2013
Good morning! It's a brand new day, Hallelujah!
Child of God, let us praise and adore our Creator for He is the designer of our soul, "the Rose of Sharon, and the Lily of the valleys", "the Lion of the tribe of Judah, The root of David."
Your power supersedes all powers; You have the secret code of the world that we are living in. We thank You for we see Your hand in our family, work, career and finances. You said, "And you shall seek, and find me, when you shall search for me with all your heart."
"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any pluck them out of my hand".
Let Your grace continually rest upon our lives, work and home, so that we can do mighty works in Your name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2013
Jeremiah 29:13
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2013
John 10:28
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2013
@modelmike7, Oga mi gud a.m., why u no allow make I ask my question b4 answering? And btw, which question is that 6 referring to?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2013
Good mrng all, i see u @Royally. What time are we starting today?

I'll be travelling today so may not fully participate,need your prayers too.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2013
Lol. 6 is the numbers of the NAMES OF GOD you adored him with this morning, i'm sure God is smiling and the angels of God are dancing reading ur exhortations of the MOST HIGH GOD! . . . . . . But its ur call, maybe i deserved my points or not. Av lost some precious points in here anyways! Good morning ma!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2013
Royally: Good morning! It's a brand new day, Hallelujah!
Child of God, let us praise and adore our Creator for He is the designer of our soul, "the Rose of Sharon, and the Lily of the valleys", "the Lion of the tribe of Judah, The root of David."
Your power supersedes all powers; You have the secret code of the world that we are living in. We thank You for we see Your hand in our family, work, career and finances. You said, "And you shall seek, and find me, when you shall search for me with all your heart."
"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any pluck them out of my hand".
Let Your grace continually rest upon our lives, work and home, so that we can do mighty works in Your name. Amen!
Amen
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2013
There are two expressions and two direct quotations from the Bible in the opening message above, modelmike7 has supplied the references to the two quotations, now
NEW QUESTION:
Supply the references to the other two expressions.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Good mrng all, i see u @Royally. What time are we starting today?

. . . . . . . The Almighty Lord will grant you Safe Journey. His Angels will be with you and around you as you embark on your trip. Bring some chocolates on ur way back o! God be wit you!!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Good mrng all, i see u @Royally. What time are we starting today?

Gud a.m. Sis, we've started already, so u can quickly gather some points before u embark on ur journey. Praying you have a safe trip and an enjoyable time altogether in Jesus' name.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by motherofpearl: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2013
SONG OF SOLOMON 2:1
REVELATION 5:5
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2013
Royally: There are two expressions and two direct quotations from the Bible in the opening message above, modelmike7 has supplied the references to the two quotations, now
NEW QUESTION:
mother-of-pearl:
SONG OF SOLOMON 2:1
REVELATION 5:5
Royally: There are two expressions and two direct quotations from the Bible in the opening message above, modelmike7 has supplied the references to the two quotations, now
NEW QUESTION:
. . . . . . Mother of Pearl, nice try, but pls quickly write your answers one per post, dont put it together, before another student do that, its when you write it one per post that you'll be awarded your points, so quickly do that mom!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2013
Jonh 10:28
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2013
grin
Royally:

Gud a.m. Sis, we've started already, so u can quickly gather some points before u embark on ur journey. Praying you have a safe trip and an enjoyable time altogether in Jesus' name.
modelmike7: . . . . . . . The Almighty Lord will grant you Safe Journey. His Angels will be with you and around you as you embark on your trip. Bring some chocolates on ur way back o! God be wit you!!
Royally:

Plenty Amen o. Thanx. Ermm @madam Royally, we dont have chocolates where am going o, we only have suya and nono, hope u dnt mind
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2013
Omo Daddy354: grin
Plenty Amen o. Thanx. Ermm @madam Royally, we dont have chocolates where am going o, we only have suya and nono, hope u dnt mind
. . . . . . . Look closely omodaddy354 and see who actually asked for chocolates! Well i wont mind barbecue also (thats what i luv doing anyway) or kilishi! Safe trip once more.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2013
Omo Daddy354: grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (1266) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.