Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis (17212 Views)

See What APC Said About Rivers Election (photo) / Soyinka Warns Of Political Shipwreck As APC Leaders Court Obasanjo, Others / Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by debbleopto: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
la_unique: I heard that he is now a regular visitor to Rivers State. Perhaps he wants his own share of the oil largesse before oil prices fall since almost every country now has crude oil or natural gas in commercial quantity. He doesn't want to be left behind, it's now or never before oil business becomes and agbero an area boy's affair. Better late than never, Prof. Better late than never. lol grin

your unique non analytic idea is very profound showing you don't critically examine before you comments. what does the elders in your states do. Is it not to share largesse from oil company. To your brain any body that comes to settle matter there comes to drink oil. In America and India we are developing very large oil fields. just watch and see what becomes of your oil. Lagos state have given out licenses for oil mining. U may confirm.
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by Willy1willy: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
koonbey: Okay Sir,he will,after the Hippo has been returned to the Creeks where she belongs.
Better he check in now,
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by ALTRUTH(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
texazzpete:

Sexist, chauvinistic pig to insinuate women are inferior beings!

If you truly believe women are inferior, weaker breed, why take exception to Soyinka's 'domestic appendage' speech?

U silly malnourished ape. Men naturally are protectors of women. Go nd mix alabukun & otapiapia nd drink. Overgrown f00l!
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by debbleopto: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
olire: i can bet my f.uckin b.alls that you are from the south south, yes or no

you are close to the answer.He is from south south swamp in the domain of hippopotalamus
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
KwoiZabo: Soyinka tell us the things the presidential aid told you and the ones Amaechi denied if not we will not belive you. And you've been talking too much lately you better keep quiet and talk occasionally like Emeka Anyaoku if not you will loose the little respect that is remaining.

It is because of people like Emeka Anyaoku that this country is like this. They keep quiet when they ought to speak.
"If you keep quiet in situation of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."...Desmond Tutu.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by goodtalk(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
KwoiZabo: Soyinka tell us the things the presidential aid told you and the ones Amaechi denied if not we will not belive you. And you've been talking too much lately you better keep quiet and talk occasionally like Emeka Anyaoku if not you will loose the little respect that is remaining.
ha ha ha ha ha hi hi hi hi ka ka cough !! Indeed u can get any hippotamus out of t'he swamp but u cannot get t'he swamp out of t'he hippopotamus! Ha ha ha ha Zobo man or whatever u call yourself, having been decieved by your ignorance why must you intend spreeding more foolishness! Nigerians know that Jonathan and his hippopotamus wife have become a riddicle and a disgrace so your effort at reversing t'he obvious are not yielding any fruit, in passing i saw your post where PEJ d t'he hippopotamus broke protocol and came out of t'he presedential jet before Jonathan and she went ahead shaking all t'he dignitaries lined up and waiting to welcome t'he president! Hmmmmmmmmmmm how long will u keep posting rubish? While defending t'he indefensible?
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by omenka(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Bros Wole, oya sheath your tongue... It haf do.

Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by akaOpene(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
kenifeh: This is the state of the Nigeria educational system. People should learn to read and understand before talking anyhow in public forums. Wole Soyinka was referring to the rich resource endowment of the Niger-Delta, and he never called Patience Jonathan a hippopotamus. Read the context in which that statement was made. He was indirectly saying that oil, which is the main issue causing the crises, is not the only rich resource of the region. People should look into the waters for solution, "the kingdom of God is within and around us".
U ar wrong mr lecturer.By the way it is 'fora' and not 'forums'.
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by wordcat(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
na2day!:
you can extract a hippopotamus from the swamps, but you cannot take the swamp out of the hippopotamus

Classic! grin
:
I believed dat he's refering to Wike and Bipi,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by omenka(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
ALTRUTH:

mix alabukun & otapiapia nd drink!

A concoction for creek dwelling mammals. Eg Hippos, mammy waters, manatees, ALTRUTHs, etc!!

gringrin gringrin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by tsalam: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
damn!!!! prof this what I call genocidal damage. its just like killing a mosquito with a f-16 and to y'all yansh lickers and ants munching on crumbs from the c-in-c table. this is a lost battle for y'all even with the bias mod on your side we will keep blowing off you guys inasmuch as your chineke keeps on goofing. this intellectual holocaust mehn.
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by ALTRUTH(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
omenka:

A concoction for creek dwelling mammals. Eg Hippos, mammy waters, manatees, ALTRUTHs, etc!!

gringrin gringrin

Jonathan will rule u till 2019. Go and hang urself if u hav to. I hav some ropes in case u are too wretched to buy some. Old vulture!
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by simpleseyi: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2013

Emeka Anyaoku has not been talking and has in fact never talked because he is benefiting from the status quo and sucking the masses blood. Wole Soyinka took on Obasanjo (you can ask OBJ), Shagari, Buhari, IBB, Shonekan, Abacha and even matched to National Assembly to demand that GEJ be made acting president when Yar'Adua became vegetarian, WHERE WAS EMEKA ANYAOKU THEN? Don't compare men with boys. Where were all you lapdogs clowns when Wole Soyinka matched to National Assembly for GEJ and Nigeria's future? Could even the hippopotamus Patience Jonathan talk then?

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by 3general: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
Serves d hippo right

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by Elueme: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
texazzpete:

When will you thrice accursed m'orons realize that this is not about Soyinka 'taking sides'? This is about following common sense and the law.
Soyinka is not talking because GEJ is fighting Amaechi. Soyinka is talking because

1) 16 is not greater than 19
2) 5 is not 2/3 of 32.

It doesn't matter if Amaechi is a vampire that drinks human blood and feasts on virgins. Soyinka is incredulous on this travesty. YOU imbecilic dolt! This should bother you too, if you had not already been paid like a dog to yap on Nairaland for your masters.

i say again, the root cause of this matter is that 16 was made greater than 19 and 5 was made up to 2/3 of 32. This is a staggering aberration and anyone who has received a secondary school education should be outraged!

Please change your name from Elueme to Esau...that you and your ilk would so easily sell your common sense for a bowl of porridge. angry angry angry
You must have lost it to rant in such rage and display such absurdity. I only pointed the obvious to your hero who has descended so low to the extent of being pelted with tomato, stone and probably urine by a oeople who held him in high esteem. Is it not obvious to your likes that he is swimming in the wrong water? Why twist the fact by bringing in the NGF election to this argument. The NGF election is a far cry from the crisis in the house and moreover, who made him a judge? Don't you agree that his choice of words are rather too petty for a man of his caliber? Pls agree that the man has lost it just like you.
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by bunmioguns(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
"When You Marry An Illiterate Woman as a
Wife, You Make silly Decisions Like
Jonathan" – Professor Wole Soyinka..,.
grin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
This dude is talking too much! I really respect him. But since he has decided to wine and dine with the pigs, in the pool of dirty games called politics. Maybe its high time i change my views about him.
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by fiscalcliff: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
what a classic punchline grin
and yet all he was telling PEJ was that she lacks class and refinement
Damn, see blood shocked
ABSOLUT murder grin
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by bigmo1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
omenka:

Seems that lil nigglin is pregnant. Any ideas what he might deliver?? grin
He myt deliver å baby hippo
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by OneGuyLikeDat: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Shut up! Soyinka has descended so low. Coward trading words wit a woman.

He has been doing this since colonial era. Same way he spoke for independence and he has always been speaking. If you don't know, update yourself with history. He cannot descend low, he's gotten to a height he can never fall again. You heard?!
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by sharpman1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
omenka:

Seems that lil nigglin is pregnant. Any ideas what he might deliver?? grin

He'll probably deliver a baby hippo.[sup][/sup]
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by curtain: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dogs and baboons romancing with hippotamus equals to APC.that's all....
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by jaytee01(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
chadef: These figurative speach sound like that of a bricklayer trying to prove how educated he is. I think soyinka shud stay off polictic and stop being sentimental because ameachi is his personal friend.
Bros, mind the grammar, the grammar...PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by sunny63(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
A man of late 70s behaving lyk a boy of 15,prof.is suffering 4m a disease an economist called dimishing return.Dim pentience Jonathan allow me 2 handle prof
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by Hearme(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote
author=debbleopto]

where were you since 1995 during Abacha period? Soyinka talked more
than this and yet gained more respect. And is it madam gaining more
respect? IT SHOWS you have been glued to football matches.[/quote] don't mind them,they were born in the early and late 90s yet they have refused to read history books. I actually respect gej because most mil. Administrators always go for a second educated wife for reasons of this kind.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by blocker: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=Top_Bayo]
What "SS/SE joint venture" are you talking about? Are Amaechi or Joe Igbokwe signatories? Don't call a dog a bad name just to hang no matter the joint venture you belong. Treat issues as they are.
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by Astronott(m): 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
lacasa: And all because Amaechi won the NGF elections freely and fairly.

And then they will tell me GEJ is an up-right human being.

GEJ is the lowest low-life in Nigerian politics.

(Fact)
Im happy that some people can see the truth. Any normal person knows the arithmetic that 19 is greater than 17. Its high time more people stand for the truth. Jonathan and his wife are not bigger than the truth and correct.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by Astronott(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
lacasa: And all because Amaechi won the NGF elections freely and fairly.

And then they will tell me GEJ is an up-right human being.

GEJ is the lowest low-life in Nigerian politics.

(Fact)
Im happy that some people can see the truth. Any normal person knows the arithmetic that 19 is greater than 17. Its high time more people stand for the truth. Jonathan and his wife are not bigger than the truth and correct. Many ppl never expected Jonathan to be as bad as he is demonstrating now. But hes even worse. Many of his attrocities we would still discover.
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by duni04(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
Willy1willy:
Wole Soyinka need to check into Mental Hospital, he have lost his bearing
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by debbleopto: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
wordcat:
:
I believed dat he's refering to Wike and Bipi,,,,,,,

wike and bipi. could it be wicked and blood pressure?
Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by omenka(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Jonathan will rule u till 2019. Go and hang urself if u hav to. I hav some ropes in case u are too wretched to buy some. Old vulture!

You mean the ropes u use to anchor your canoe while you cast your net into the creek waters to catch some aquatic spicies like ALRUTH??

Hehehe. I'd rather pass. Don't wanna ruin your source of livelyhood..

gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis by debbleopto: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
ALTRUTH:

life and death power lies in the tongue. Jonathan said it that he is only going for single term. So he is leaving 2015. That is why he is fighting tooth and nails. You will see season 3. one person against 31 will impeach the speaker. watch out and grab ur copy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Loses N4.8bn Weapons In North-east Since January / National Assembly Commission Appoints Ojo Amos Olatunde As Acting Clerk / ‘APC Didn’t Win Presidential Poll, It Was Stolen From Us’ — LP Replies Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.