Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

dffdtgydgyd - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / dffdtgydgyd (3364 Views)

Past... / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / I Am In A Complicated Dilemma In Need Of Help From Matured Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: dffdtgydgyd by Isidoreagbans: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
I feel ur pains but you have to move on.what hurts is not love but unreasonable passiƶn u shared with her which u refuse to let go.she has her reasons which may be reasonable.peharps,she is crazy abt material things or that u 're not the kind of man she wish to marry and other reasons to which u were so in love not to have noticed 4rm the on set.just know that what she is looking 4 is not what u have but what the other person has and is willing to path with. remenber relationship is a thing of choice,she has chosen to discountinue. The truth is that she is not yours.the more u delude urself trying to win her back,the more u hurt ur emotions.it is situations like this that distinguish the boys from adults.if u are a boy stick to emotions if not, boldly take a walk. Those we desire to marry are not always those we married because it is for us to desire and for God to perfect our desire.the girl that stays if we involve God is the one that will make us laugh the last laugh. Frm isidore Agbanero

2 Likes

Re: dffdtgydgyd by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
Can somebody pls explain what is happening to 190 to me? He's beginning to make sense...

@op, dust it and move on!
Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
tanx all am movn on.. i dnt ping, call, or see her anymore...though she still tries to keep in touch and lastime we spoke she said if am serious den i should put a ring on her!!!!!!
Re: dffdtgydgyd by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
chccho: tanx all am movn on.. i dnt ping, call, or see her anymore...though she still tries to keep in touch and lastime we spoke she said if am serious den i should put a ring on her!!!!!!

Not to be one-sided, he might actually have a point. How long have you guys dated? Why haven't you put the ring? Were you even planning on putting the ring? How old is she? She has a right to dump you if you're nt serious with her.

Read your story again, i think the key is to put the ring if you really plan on putting it. All her actions were probably out of frustration and anger. If you ever get past this, tell her to just voice out next time and not start acting out. She's not a teenager, i suppose!
Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
@ alutacontinua if u read my post well u ll see where i stated my intentions 2settle with her dis yr,b4 all dis happnd..
well tanx 4ur comments still
Re: dffdtgydgyd by deshclones(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
190: bro for every girl u loose

bet me u'd get 3 others to replace her

thats the reality of life

trust me after 6months - u'd look back at this incident and ask yourself

so i mumu like this grin

just forget bout the whole saga, shes gone shes gone, she thinks the grass is greener on the other side

not knowing that theres no grass at all, the new guy never proposed to her she just said that to get u off her neck

trust we boys now, when hes done with her after 3months cos i bet boys of these days are not smiling she'll get her

tired a-s-s back to you begging, wailing crying and then u'd be a bigger fool to take her back

go out tomorrow and begin the hunting for a new lady in ur life

u should be excited or dont u like hunting for animals women grin

True that bro...hv been thru that route...in the next 3-6months op go look himself and laff..he will be like so I mumu like dis...girls yakpa for this world..why on earth will a virile,working class,clean young man weep over a girl is what I still don't understand...but Op needs this experience..every guy needs to feel the pain of getting dumped by a lady..it sure helps a man's reasoning.
Re: dffdtgydgyd by Chubhie: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
chccho: it is well
you will look back someday and thank her for leaving. You need not rush into any relationship for now......take your time to discover more of yourself and upgrade in all ramifications by recreating a new you and when you are done, the YOUniverse will allow your twinflame to waltz into your life.

2 Likes

Re: dffdtgydgyd by Chubhie: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
chccho: it is well
Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
@deshclones looool @ ur comment bt i agree tanx sir
Re: dffdtgydgyd by ayando(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
95% of comments here showed you have lost her. Please and please never get too emotional again,it will always make you look stupid.when a lady picks up an argument with you unnecessarily, know she either cheating or about to or when you wrong her and she refuses to yield,something is about to unfold.
All the best.
Re: dffdtgydgyd by ayando(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
alutacontinua:

Not to be one-sided, he might actually have a point. How long have you guys dated? Why haven't you put the ring? Were you even planning on putting the ring? How old is she? She has a right to dump you if you're nt serious with her.

Read your story again, i think the key is to put the ring if you really plan on putting it. All her actions were probably out of frustration and anger. If you ever get past this, tell her to just voice out next time and not start acting out. She's not a teenager, i suppose!
But that is not good a reason to ridicule him for peter' sake.There might be some reasons why the guy had not proposed. if they enjoy open communication, the issue will be resolved rather than the immature attitude she displayed. she could give him an ultimatum
Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
@ ayando,d truth is i was goin 2pop d question before d end of d yr,cos after 3yrs i was now sure i was ready to settle down with her b4 all dis happnd embarassed cry cry cry
Re: dffdtgydgyd by WorldwarIII: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
Guy, u shld be glad.. It's a brand new licence to start hunting for chicks again.. As the chief hunter, all i would say is , "kill them all!"
Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
smileyTanx all,I appreciate ur comments!!!!!!
Re: dffdtgydgyd by Kudanis(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
@ op: You really tried. I can't beg ladies the way you did.
Re: dffdtgydgyd by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 20, 2013
guys ere on nairaland can love o.... She played a fast one on u imo... For every action a lady does, there must be a reason....
Re: dffdtgydgyd by kokoA(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2013
Nigga knelt down and did what?! shocked Dannmm! She carry gold for kini? Bros you fall my hand.. Its harsh but the truth is that her neighbours (especially the guys) were disgusted by your actions.. Anyway, we all f'up at times. My advice to you is in line with what almost all the posters here have said. Let the b!ach go! The only way you can pay her back is to get yourself a lady who is a 100 times prettier than her.
Re: dffdtgydgyd by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2013
@op...Make i no lie, the girl use you play ball
Re: dffdtgydgyd by 2goodbobo(m): 9:21am On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=190][color=red]bro for every girl u loose

bet me u'd get 3 others to replace her

thats the reality of life

trust me after 6months - u'd look back at this incident and ask yourself

so i mumu like this grin

just forget bout the whole saga, shes gone shes gone, she thinks the grass is greener on the other side
Re: dffdtgydgyd by 2goodbobo(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2013
190 am really feeling you brov
Re: dffdtgydgyd by 2goodbobo(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2013
The sooner you realize she is not meant for you, the better. Dem no dey beg woman like dat o.
Re: dffdtgydgyd by 190: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2013
angry
Re: dffdtgydgyd by kliq(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2013
Hey quit "begging and begging" time to move on...u can do better dan beg all d time...in relationships anytin can happen so take it like a man n move on
Re: dffdtgydgyd by Pdizzle(m): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bro that one is gone, take charge in ur next relationship, be the man, dictate the pace, im nt sayn u should be aggressive but sometimes stern and dont hunt what u cant kill
Re: dffdtgydgyd by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Go to a herbalist and get love potion.I recommend Okija juju to you.
Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
hello peeps tanx 2u all 4d good advice, i learnt to pick up the pieces and move on,and trust me no regrets @ all life is much better,more n better babes yapa 4dis niaja oooooo
its been 6-7months since the saga happnd and now shes about a month pregnant already with a red stoned engagement ring...
well life goes on
Re: dffdtgydgyd by zeb04(f): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
Glad u ve finally moved on
Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
shocked smileyhmmn zeb04!!!!!
Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2013
zeb 04 seems i know u!!!!! smileyzeb 04 seems i know u!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create / Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. / Uni-lag Olosho Girl Advertise Her Business With Unclad Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.