Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. (3347 Views)

Why Do Males Maintain A Low Tone When Speaking With Females? / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by ihafiz17: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
I hav a friend that has a bad voice when he is withus chating.his voice is horrible but when he is speaking with a girl on phone his voice bcomes melodious to us and d chic he is on phone enjoys it. SOMEPEOPLE HAVE SWEET VOICE ON PHONE BUT DEY LOOK HORRIFIC WHEN U SEE THEM.WHY IS IT SO?
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
[size=15]Dis-virgined!!![/size]grin
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by agarawu23(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
only FAKE people do that
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by dharay99: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
its natural.
I'm sure u do dsame 0p.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
People just do it to sound cool.
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by MrsChima(f): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nigerian men's voices sound the same sexy or not. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
What the hell? Who does that?
Abeg, maybe fake guys
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by ronald4lif(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrsChima:

Mine is hawt. wink
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Begonia(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Boys- trying too hard to seem 'macho'
Girls- trying too hard to be cute.

Men and women don't have time for such nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by agarawu23(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrsChima:
when you go get sense ?

stop tagging Nigeria men.
how many times will I warn you ? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrsChima:
sexist racism is not good oh. . . dear is God oh cheesy
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Begonia:
Boys- trying too hard to seem 'macho'
Girls- trying too hard to be cute.

Men and women don't have time for such nonsense.
men and women also do not have time to criticize children undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Same reason girls/ladies do try to be Briton when talking to a guy on phone..
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by GeneralQuamdeen: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
I talked to a girl on phone yesterday and she forced me to record our conversation... Chai... When i listen it myself.. I argued for a while that i am not the one talking..
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by elantraceey(f): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
I don't but most people think I do because of my tiny voice embarassed
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by DULLARDipo: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
ihafiz17:
I hav a friend that has a bad voice when he is withus chating.his voice is horrible but when he is speaking with a girl on phone his voice bcomes melodious to us and d chic he is on phone enjoys it. SOMEPEOPLE HAVE SWEET VOICE ON PHONE BUT DEY LOOK HORRIFIC WHEN U SEE THEM.WHY IS IT SO?
Because we are not gay!
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by MrsChima(f): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
sexist racism is not good oh. . . dear is God oh cheesy

Pained? grin
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by MrsChima(f): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
when you go get sense ?

stop tagging Nigeria men.
how many times will I warn you ? undecided

Or what? angry
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Cutehector(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
I am very very quilty of that! .. My voice will melt ur heart
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrsChima:

Pained? grin
I would be. . . . if what you said was true lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by agarawu23(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cutehector:
melt kwa grin
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Begonia(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
men and women also do not have time to criticize children undecided

The op asked a 'why' question. I gave him an answer and you're talking about criticism
Hmm.. seems like you're one of the boys.
So, tell us. Does it usually work?
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by agarawu23(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrsChima:

Or what? angry
you will face the music
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrsChima:

Or what? angry
nothing shocked. That's one of the benefits of making sure all trash spilled get spilled on a faceless forum.

You're brilliant. wink
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by MrsChima(f): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Mine is hawt. wink

I should have said home based Nigerian men because Abroad based Nigerian men have sexier voices especially Nigerian British. kiss wink
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Cutehector(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
melt kwa grin
wait abeg I wan sell market
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Begonia:

The op asked a 'why' question. I gave him an answer and you're talking about criticism
Hmm.. seems like you're one of the boys.
So, tell us. Does it usually work?
what are you saying undecided
Teempakguy:
What the hell? Who does that?
Abeg, maybe fake guys
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Jayjay0(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
I don't.
Girls are fond of this act
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by MrsChima(f): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Teempakguy:

You're brilliant. wink

The smartest thing you ever said Ever! grin kiss wink
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrsChima:

The smartest thing you ever said Ever! grin kiss wink
thank you. wink
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by dayjee: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
It's cool to use nice voice on phone...
Re: Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. by MrsChima(f): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cutehector:

Oh my gosh! Home based Igbo men have horrible English sounding voices!

For the life of me..it is o-il not o-yile! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Current Ring Tone? / 10 Types Of Nairalanders You'll Definitely Meet / 5 Reasons She Hates Your Fluid And Wont Give You A Mouth Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.