Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,986 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

dffdtgydgyd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / dffdtgydgyd (3357 Views)

Past... / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / I Am In A Complicated Dilemma In Need Of Help From Matured Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
closed
Re: dffdtgydgyd by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
The girl is not mend for you. Stop wasting time begging her move on and enjoy life.

1 Like

Re: dffdtgydgyd by algorithm(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
i feel your pain bro. but you've made a grave mistake already, you have appeared way too needy, clingy, and too emotionally overbearing. You've let your self become blinded by your supposed unending love for her which obviously is not the same with her. You have to let her go, she aint the right one and doesnt deserve an iota of love from you, you'll keep on begging her for everything even if she accepts you, you have to move on, it'll take some time but you'll.be happy again then you'll find one who truly loves you and deserves your love.....

..love is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: dffdtgydgyd by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
And u want matured response with ur immatured saga !!!

U need to be a man dude, go get matured !!!

i begged and begged i knelt down for hours she was screaming @ me till her neighbours came by n got involved,i dint care cos i luv my girl n i wanted her back so i was still begging n apologizing(ibeggd till about 1.30am)i even felt that with her frends n neighbours around they ll support n plead with me instead they all ganged up against me n started calln me name(oloriburuku,useless guy) i was shocked to the marrow cos these r pple i neva ever even knew or said hi to.after i tried n my efforts yielded nothn ileft her apartment about 1.40 am n headed home

The bolded is very irritating, girls don't like weakling dude atimes u have to dictate the pace and u gatto be in Charge !!!

4 Likes

Re: dffdtgydgyd by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
Meen!!! I lauhed so hysterically n so so loud ap d "oluoribrukwu thing" so so funny, seem like comedy to me.

Buh bck to d situation at hand; young man I think u should allow d gurl go, she has done the right thing, she has seen the light nd I hail the courage of her getting outside d scope of ur doom. How will u be dating a gurl 4 3yrs n still u haven't proposeÐ only 4 her to see a better light, n u are coming here to write rubbish, u wanted her 2b waiting 4 God knows when! pls be reasonable n allow d gurl leave her life.
If dat laddy was to be my sister I tell u, she 4 don leave u tey tey!!! N I wn't let u anywhere close 2 my hause, na wa ohh!!!

1 Like

Re: dffdtgydgyd by Sanboy25: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Let her go bro... undecided
Re: dffdtgydgyd by Sliimchiic(f): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
This tossing around of begging and crying you both displayed shdnt be a constant tin in a relatnship esp one as mature as urs since u wr thinking of settling down. Personally, I dnt fancy guys that can't take a stand in a relationship and stick to it! U are the head for crying out loud and in as much as we ladies love bn pet and begged occassionally, it tends to be a total turn-off when it becomes a regular thing. Take heart bro and move on if she dsnt want any reconciliation.

1 Like

Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
tanx to u all i appreciate
Re: dffdtgydgyd by Daresh(f): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Please let' go. She's not the one for you.
Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
tanx daresh i guess its stupid love sad
Re: dffdtgydgyd by osmosisi: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
Walaihi u be mumu.
Re: dffdtgydgyd by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Damn bro!! I feel your pains but why did you get your emotions involved in the first place? sad You need to always stand your ground as the man in every relationship - being weak or showing emotions, is a big NO NO.

Just leave the scandalous chic alone and move on. Focus on yourself and make yourself better. Wipe her off your memory. Go out more and enjoy the best life has to offer. You can't make yourself an emotional slave to no one, it's just going to make your an emotional wreck. There's a place and time for everything - you will meet someone that truly deserves you when the time comes.

Btw, I feel your pains and I hope you can get it together soon.

2 Likes

Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
@shymex tanx a lot bro,i rily appreciate ur comment.....
i had so many 9ice ladies bt i turned dem all down cos of her
Re: dffdtgydgyd by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
Golden Dr.:
The girl is not mend for you. Stop wasting time begging her move on and enjoy life.
bros, no be only 'mend'. If she no 'mend' for him, she fit 'massob' for him na undecided

1 Like

Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
smiley
Re: dffdtgydgyd by senorova(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
Take a deep breadth...think again...and let her go! Its over between you two. Don't be in a hurry to forget about the relationship, else you'll grow love sick. Time is the best healer, so just give yourself tim and relax. One last thing....tell that girl how much she hurt you!!!
Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
hmmn @ senior ova tanx, am lettn go already..it aint easy mehn
Re: dffdtgydgyd by Temismith(f): 12:11am On Jul 18, 2013
I dey come, make i go find my advice wey loss. Wait for me. gringringrin
Re: dffdtgydgyd by 190: 2:40am On Jul 18, 2013
bro for every girl u loose

bet me u'd get 3 others to replace her

thats the reality of life

trust me after 6months - u'd look back at this incident and ask yourself

so i mumu like this grin

just forget bout the whole saga, shes gone shes gone, she thinks the grass is greener on the other side

not knowing that theres no grass at all, the new guy never proposed to her she just said that to get u off her neck

trust we boys now, when hes done with her after 3months cos i bet boys of these days are not smiling she'll get her

tired a-s-s back to you begging, wailing crying and then u'd be a bigger fool to take her back

go out tomorrow and begin the hunting for a new lady in ur life

u should be excited or dont u like hunting for animals women grin

4 Likes

Re: dffdtgydgyd by Linoversace: 5:38am On Jul 18, 2013
Seems the relationship you had for a while was all about apologising for one's fault-begging and kneeling undecided.If she's engaged to a guy she's been with for three weeks,then you should count yourself lucky.
Sulk all you want but don't go back to her begging for her 'love'.Face those nice ladies you turned down bro! That's the way forward!
Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2013
@190 and linoversace i rily appreciate ur wise comments cos am beginning 2c things 4rm a better perspective and i know with time things will definitely get better....
tanx 2u all
Re: dffdtgydgyd by Mynd44: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2013
You have lost her at the moment so you should take the high road and leave.
Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: dffdtgydgyd by mecussey(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2013
However good or bad a situation is it will change. What brought you to her will not take you where you are going to, stop resisting change. If she has decided to move, let her be and try something else. We regret what we didnt do more than what we did.
Re: dffdtgydgyd by k2039: 9:29am On Jul 18, 2013
NEVER forget you were born without her and that there are hundreds more like her and thousands more that are even better than her. You’re better off alone than with the wrong woman (it gives you a longer life span). Keep your emotional distance from her.
Re: dffdtgydgyd by chccho(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2013
it is well
Re: dffdtgydgyd by pheforusty(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2013
Sori bro.. Jst knw some people r meant 2 last 4 a season in our lives n go..u've played ur part in hers n she has done d same.:: learn 4rm d yrs u've bn wiv ha n move on wiv ur lyf..:: dey say a settled past is a future at peace..let go n u'll stop hurting..buh it's gonna take time..BE A MAN!!!

1 Like

Re: dffdtgydgyd by MrsCork2(f): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2013
Love and let go,but maybe she needs some space and Im sure she will come back to her senses,if after 6months or even 1yr and she comes back begging,pls kindly take her back for she has learnt her lessons,or you may regret at the end,just like you are now.
Who said it`s a man's world,when women are the ones ruling,atleast ruling indirectly,im proud to a woman!
Re: dffdtgydgyd by cycline404(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2013
I will come and comment I am coming ..... Gotta recharge my internet
Re: dffdtgydgyd by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2013
COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY SHE IS GONE NOW, JUST IMAGINE IF YOU HAD MARRIED HER!
Re: dffdtgydgyd by pheforusty(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
[b][/b],if after 6months or even 1yr and she comes back begging,pls kindly take her back for she has learnt her lessons,or you may regret at the end, I MEAN C'MON,WHO DOES DAT??

1 Like

Re: dffdtgydgyd by pheforusty(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
[b][/b],if after 6months or even 1yr and she comes back begging,pls kindly take her back for she has learnt her lessons,or you may regret at the end, R U 4REAL??I MEAN C'MON,WHO DOES DAT??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share If You Ever Escaped Sex / Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread / Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.