Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (70222 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2013
slap1: The carrier of his bicycle or what? If Abacha's loot had been invested in the education sector, perhaps a miracle may have happened in your brain.

Ouchhhh...!! Ouucchhh!!! Ouuchhhhh!!!!! you are way too hard on the dolt..!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Eneze1(f): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2013
with the way some people reason on this forum, I doubt if there's any hope for this country

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2013
Wole Soyinka, just another white beard Old fooool, his rants are becoming boring and redundant already.

He needs to get his head from the rear of those kangaroos he worships for mere dollars and stop making silly comments about, His wife would have advised him but unfortunately for the loser he has none. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by HarvardGrad: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires:

Wole served a vital position in IBB's regime when everyone was fighting against military rule, he gave them legitimacy-

He founded the Federal Road Safety Corp, that is still extant,---FACT, he wasn't IBB's boot licker, and no one knows how to fight the military more than WS, ask Abacha, no wonder the stupid girl is crying wolf

Billionaires:

Wole called women "Mere Domestic Appendage", which is an indication of a larger systemic dysfunction in Wole's existence

Quote mining and taking things out of context will do you no good. He called the dame of shame, a mere domestic appendage of the president, meaning she has no constitutional/formal roles as far as Nigeria is concerned, this is an incontrovertible fact. If you don't believe get a copy of the consitution.

Billionaires:

Wole founded Pyrate (sea dog) which I lost 2 friends to, during my days in Malabor Republic

No wonder. You are probably also a cultist like dis-honorable Bipi . Wole and Prof Awe founded the Pirates Confraternity, (please check the dictionary meaning of that word), Every university worth its salt has fraternities and sororities that celebrate academic achievements and espouse social cohesion, its a tragedy most of ours got hijacked by your ilk.

Billionaires:

Wole worships Sango and Bible says, - Only a f00l says there is no God. Thats confirming Wole is a fo0l

Your cerebration is at best Juvenile, so everyone who is not a christian is a fool? There are more than 200 religions in the world, educate yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by vascey(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2013
HABA!!

In which country, in fact in which planet, would the daughter of a notorious dictator insult a person like Wole Soyinka? Only in Nigeria.

In which country would she get more than 1000 likes, in which site? Nairaland.

We are our problem. We forget too fast.

Even if Wole was stark raving mad; naked on the street, this girl or anyone from her family or grand father's lineage cannot and should not open their mouth to insult him.

5 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2013
slap1: No nation can rise above the level of it's teachers. NUC and the Ministry of Education should read these posts, review the curricula and lay emphasis on grammar and civic education. . . I didn't think I'd be alive when people will choose Abacha over Soyinka! God forbid! And ASUU should call-off this damn strike so that the number of silly comments here will reduce.

Brilliant observation....I've been wondering where most of these m0ronic comments are actually coming from...so they are mostly from the army of idle youth forced to stay home by the impasse of ASSU and FG..

Meanwhile Wike ( State Education Minister) that is suppose to be resolving this matter with ASSU so that these students here can go back to the classrooms is busy playing the elbow game with Rivers State governor on behalf of GEJ and his Hippo.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Giddyprance(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole achieved nothing than Nobel Laurette in literature, which is nothing. If the Award was in medical science or technology then it will indicate his skills but speaking big grammar has rendered him homeless, wifeless, comfortless and he is increasing going crazy. How can a so-called intelligent man worship Sango and form a secret cult (Pyrates) that has lead to murdering of thousands of youths. Wole will be in prison [b]when I am President[\b], thats a guarantee. He married 3 times and divorce 3 times, there is something wrong with him. Wole even served in IBB administration giving legitimacy to militocracy. Only f00ls take Wole seriously. [b]he is just a local champion[\b].

Abacha's daughter is right about this.
Wole can be referred to as anything but not a local champion.the day ur father is given an opportunity to speak or raise his hand in the kind of audience that Wole can address,i'm sure ur whole family would kill a fowl 4 dat.
I really dont av any gud feelings towards Soyinka bt Abacha's daughter of all people to talk abt his wrongs? HABA!!!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by slap1(m): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2013
Giddyprance:
Wole can be referred to as anything but not a local champion.the day ur father is given an opportunity to speak or raise his hand in the kind of audience that Wole can address,i'm sure ur whole family would kill a fowl 4 dat.
I really dont av any gud feelings towards Soyinka bt Abacha's daughter of all people to talk abt his wrongs? HABA!!!
As in eh!? Damn!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nduchucks: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2013
oyb:

No problem. I'm sure nigerians are engaging their constitutional rights on twitter to call her a uselss good for nothing daughter of a theving drunkard adulterer murderer.

She will bé cursing that constitution now- no soldiers to go and rough up anyone who looks at her cross eyed

You, of all people should know that libel is a crime and is not protected by any constitutional right to free speech. What many of you are doing here is committing libelous acts under the guise of free speech, while cowardly blabbing in anonymity. I for like catch you sef and squeeze all de naira wey you don hide, out of you, while arranging for una jail term for libel.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2013
Harvard-Grad:

Wole served a vital position in IBB's regime when everyone was fighting against military rule, he gave them legitimacy-

He founded the Federal Road Safety Corp, that is still extant,---FACT, he wasn't IBB's boot licker, and no one knows how to fight the military more than WS, ask Abacha, now mother the stupid girl is crying.

Wole called women "Mere Domestic Appendage", which is an indication of a larger systemic dysfunction in Wole's existence

He called the dame of shame, a mere domestic appendage of the president, meaning she has no constitutional/formal roles as far as Nigeria is concerned, this is an incontrovertible fact.

Wole founded Pyrate (sea dog) which I lost 2 friends to, during my days in Malabor Republic

No wonder. You are probably also a cultist like dis-honorable Bipi . Wole and Prof Awe founded the Pirates Confraternity, (please check the dictionary meaning of that word), Every university worth its salt has fraternities and sororities that celebrate academic achievements and espouse social cohesion, most of ours got hijacked by your ilk.

Wole worships Sango and Bible says, - Only a f00l says there is no God. Thats confirming Wole is a fo0l

Your reasoning is at best Juvenile, so everyone who is not a christian is a fool? There are more than 200 religions in the world, educate yourself.

The guy tends to exhibit too much juvenile tendencies....very immature with comments..reasonable and self-respecting forum members ignore him often unless he crosses the line into infamy

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by sucess001(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole achieved nothing than Nobel Laurette in literature, which is nothing. If the Award was in medical science or technology then it will indicate his skills but speaking big grammar has rendered him homeless, wifeless, comfortless and he is increasing going crazy. How can a so-called intelligent man worship Sango and form a secret cult (Pyrates) that has lead to murdering of thousands of youths. Wole will be in prison when I am President, thats a guarantee. He married 3 times and divorce 3 times, there is something wrong with him. Wole even served in IBB administration giving legitimacy to militocracy. Only f00ls take Wole seriously. he is just a local champion.

When Soyinka was crossing over to Biafra to meet with Ojukwu towards stoping the impending civil war, am sure you were not born. Neither were u born when Yakubu Gowon jailed him on his retun to the Federal Side from that trip.

You call him a 'local champion' yet his Nobel laurette is a global honor. This is a man that was appointed into the Atlanta 96 olympic organizing committee by the United States.

He is an international citizen... one who has played a major role in Naija's History...

But you... Who are you?

6 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by dnawah(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2013
jmaine: What's the reason for her unexpected tweet lash ?. . . undecided
because she just buy new ip phone and join tweet.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by bibiazim1: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2013
The girl is obviously tweeting from her back-end. Let her tweet about her father so that we can all understand her sentiments. Let us see how HER PAPA is better than Soyinka. Shebi Soyinka is only bad-mouthing, what of Abacha that bad-handled Nigeria to this position we are in now. And if badmouthing is sooo repulsive to her, how come she is badmouthing Wole? School isn't literacy, knowldege is.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by gideonsoldiers: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2013
I am not impressed with untidy & disinterested manner nairaland allows some yellow rats to make repulsive comments with reckless impunity. Many comments being allowed depicts great level of immaturity. No ethical scruples, respect or restraints. If celebrated icons are being exposed to ridicule this way, i think i should be selective in regards to where i channel my smartphone.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2013
vascey: HABA!!

In which country, in fact in which planet, would the daughter of a notorious dictator insult a person like Wole Soyinka? Only in Nigeria.

In which country would she get more than 1000 likes, in which site? Nairaland.

We are our problem. We forget too fast.

Even if Wole was stark raving mad; naked on the street, this girl or anyone from her family or grand father's lineage cannot and should not open their mouth to insult him.

Chinese proverb: 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'.
As long as they can get fodder to throw at their perceived enemies, it doesn't matter from which garbage it is coming from, they will use it
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by dnawah(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole achieved nothing than Nobel Laurette in literature, which is nothing. If the Award was in medical science or technology then it will indicate his skills but speaking big grammar has rendered him homeless, wifeless, comfortless and he is increasing going crazy. How can a so-called intelligent man worship Sango and form a secret cult (Pyrates) that has lead to murdering of thousands of youths. Wole will be in prison when I am President, thats a guarantee. He married 3 times and divorce 3 times, there is something wrong with him. Wole even served in IBB administration giving legitimacy to militocracy. Only f00ls take Wole seriously. he is just a local champion.

time 4 me to be a PA has come.spraise the lord!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2013
Dont be too quick to judge this babe...she probably knows what y'all dont know. I personally believe there's no saint just hyppos.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by maskid(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2013
PStylish: Some nairalanders can be very daft!

Who is Abacha's daughter for chrissake?

What concerns you all with her tweets? Anybody can tweet anything at any time, t.

Just look at how a small girl has jammed your heads together - exactly what she wanted to do.

Shame on the mod who brought this to inconsequential piece to frontpage.

I trust Wole Soyinka will never respond to this!!

Grow up guys, grow up!!!

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by DICKtator: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2013
Maxymilliano: Taking to her twitter page, Late Nigerian Dictator's Daughter Lash out on Prof Wole Soyinka.

https://twitter.com/G_sparking/status/357559257119465472

Gumsu Sanni Abacha claims "Wole Soyinka is a "Mad Empty Professor that lives on bad mouthing his Motherland and continent for Dollar and euro!"

Fatima Gumsu Sanni Abacha is one of the daughters of the late General Sanni Abacha ...

https://twitter.com/G_sparking
Who let tha b.itch ouuut!!!
woh! wohh!! wohh!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by soyad: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2013
Fatimah should be ashamed of herself , her father was one of the errors in the political history of Nigeria . Abacha her father was a blood sucking monster who killed and maimed with inpunity . For her daughter to still have the audacity , i hope is not like father like daughter.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by MAYOWAAK: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2013
Madiba & Kongi...Every Country Do Have Them!!! Some Personalty's Name Is Stronger & More Influential Than That Of Their Present & Past President's Name. Little Wonder Both Are Born In July. Long Live African True Heroes. HAPPY BORNDAY, MADIBA!!! Africa's Greatest Living Son...CONNE

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by maphed: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Can you imagine ? I should promise him simply because he's telling me what I've learnt about several years ago. How old are you dude cuz these craps don't sell again.

Think with your brain that's if you've got any and critcize constructively points raised by WS and stop delving into his personality.Your rantings end on NL,Wole rants and it echoes on the street of Nigeria and abroad.

If billionaires facts dnt sell anymore,it means they once sold right?
Pls if u cant come up with facts to make us bliv soyinka is still sane,pls let those that have something to say do

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by maskid(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
slap1: The carrier of his bicycle or what? If Abacha's loot had been invested in the education sector, perhaps a miracle may have happened in your brain.

There are some stupid people in this world. You just helped me realize it
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Olaolufred(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
maphed:

If billionaires facts dnt sell anymore,it means they once sold right?
Pls if u cant come up with facts to make us bliv soyinka is still sane,pls let those that have something to say do

KONGI IS MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY SOUND.

HE NEEDS TO CAUTION THIS HYPPO GIRL.

ELDERS CAN'T BE SITING WATCHING NIGERIA THROWN INTO ANARCHY BY THE HIPPO FAMILY.

A DR. IN ZOOLOGY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN HOW TO CONTROL THIS FAT HIPPO.

BUT HE DISPLAYED AGAIN HIS CLUELESSNESS AS HE IS DOING ON THE NATION'S AFFAIRS.

YOU CAN'T NUTURE BOKO HARAM TO ITS ADULTHOOD, AND TURN TO NUTURE ANOTHER SECT IN RIVERS.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. SHE MUST FIRST TURN INTO BEING A HUMAN, THEN A LADY, AND FURTHER A FIRST LADY.

NOT IN THIS HIPPO REALM WILL MADIBA'S FOLLOWER BE SILENT.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by ddeola: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
Gumsu, you are a FOOL, you late father a THIEF your family CURSED. All these your marketing won't take you anywhere, people like you should be ashamed to talk about corruption especially someone in the calibre of Prof. Soyinka. Your late father ruined the country people like Wole Soyinka have been trying to build and rebuild. What a nerd!

People like you only marry dumb governors who continue to steal and loot to maintain your high taste due to your late father's "thiefing" habit
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by markovnikoff001(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
...The Number of Likes on the First Page is TOO DAMN HIGH!...
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by slap1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
maskid:

There are some stupid people in this world. You just helped me realize it
Your posts are usually pointless and mono-paragraphed. Can't you be more sensible, or at least compose further?
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote
author=Maxymilliano]Taking to her twitter page, Late Nigerian
Dictator's Daughter Lash out on Prof Wole Soyinka.

https://twitter.com/G_sparking/status/357559257119465472

Gumsu
Sanni Abacha claims "Wole Soyinka is a "Mad Empty Professor that lives
on bad mouthing his Motherland and continent for Dollar and euro!"

Fatima Gumsu Sanni Abacha is one of the daughters of the late General
Sanni Abacha ...

https://twitter.com/G_sparking[/quote]
That was why he won Nobel Prize. He built his career around servitude for western interest. Achebe revealed how the West maltreated Africa and that was why they did not give him the prize. Westerners dont like anyone who can challenge them. And many Nigerians dont even know thar Achebe was invited for an interview for the award which he turned down.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by topazjosh(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires:

So you knew these things a long time and you say that Abacha's child is wrong in her assertion that your Hero, my trash, Wole is going senile. Why cant we simply say the truth ? we all know that Wole's Soyinka worship of Sango shows a greater personality dysfunction of his mental state quadratic to age incrementation. He was all praises for IBB and he was drafted into the regime to give legitimacy. he shared in the loot that grounded this great country.

When GEJ was going through turbulence in the hands of Yaradua's cabal, Wole Soyinka took to the street working hard to get GEJ into Aso Rock, he did good but little did we know that he was working for his stomach, to be appointed into the cabinet. The moment GEJ decided not to draft these genetic amebo into the government, they turned around and insult him.

Where is the patriotism in Wole ? Oh I think I forget who he is and where his roots are. May Osun and Ogun, the wives of the gods of Yoruba Dynasty forgive Wole and restore his sanity. Amen.
to summarise it all,all u tryin 2 say is WS is gods worshipper right?,am sure you know everyone is free to join any religion of his or her choice,so all what u wrte is still pointless,WS working hard to get appointment? where did u get that beer parlour story,smh,meanwhile u pple can keep worshipping your new goddess,miss "musu"abacha bitch ,pesin wey all her family wit her father corpse suppose dey underground jail.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by jammybeng(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
Easiest and cheapest way to get a Honorary Degree(Bsc) in a top university in Europe

Eastern Mediterranean university is a top university in europe, situated in northern Cyprus. The university offers relevant courses in areas like Arts, Sciences, Social sciences, Pharmacy and some other relevant areas. The school made a decision to help more students gain relevant degrees in these areas by lowering the tuition fees by 50% for qualified candidates. To get more information and support please contact me on: jammybeng@yahoo.com or +905338330310 ...
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Kakatazz(f): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Gumsu is a disgrace to womanhood.How can you dare open your mouth to insult an Icon who is old enough to be your Father's Father? She must be deluded.Now I see why u really failed in Queens College.We know you well.You are so empty but try to act intelligent.You must still be on some cheap weed.Silly brat!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Criticalobs: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
I think the lady has a point, our amiable professor ought to more circumspect and dispassionate in his comments on public discourses. He has in recent years been very obviously lopsided in his views and carefree in the use of language, but I wonder who will teach him the use of language he needs upgrade to be more continental, diplomatic and unbiased like statesman that he is. The "mere domestic appendage" is reflection of his male chauvinistic incline, perhaps points to why he could have three divorces in a world that preaches gender equality and equal opportunity for all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Atiku Dazzles In New Photos As He Celebrates 74th Birthday / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa / Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.