Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (70209 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by komek(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
slap1: Your use of English is despicable! It's no wonder you don't regard Soyinka.

I was typing from a phone on my way to work while driving. So I could not edit my write up. But if you feel you can't read my stuff, i believe they should be transformers around your area, trying hugging one of them. Stupid pyrate follower.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by penny01502: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
lafflaff123: Waiting for all the ONE MILLION Pyrates Members everywhere who Worship Soyinka like god to come out fighting, 100 likes Miss Abacha.
this comment of yours shows that you are the crazy b*east on planet earth
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by topazjosh(m): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires:

Guess the caliber of people who insult when fact stare before their faces ? Just guess and that's what you are. The answer is; people with Mental Disorder. Wole's Literary Prowess is undoubtedly commendable, but outside literature, he is an empty barrel. That's a fact and you know it. This is a man who can not successful manage his home. He has failed 3 times in marriage. Founded a Secret Cult and Worships Idol. This I can term, "Trinity of Evil-ism". In case you do not know the meaning, invite Wole, thats all he can do, and will do in life - grammar and interpretation of grammar. Outside grammar, he is thoroughly a nobody, and we all know it.
hmmmm,now understand why abacha was immortalised in bayelsa,som kind connection don dey go on privately.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Afroconnect: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
She should shut up her useless mouth,if not for the fact that her father was a corrupt rugged soldier-she would have been selling her pu-sy for money.
She is a dumb child,and lack home training-even her father respects Wole Soyinka.
All you Nairalanders hating on Wole Soyinka,and liking what that spoilt brat wrote you all are either benefiting from the corruption and impunity of these politicians and usurpers or you are fools-insulting the one man that truly fights for human rights and justice-so you all can live like civilized peoples.
In civilized Nations people come together to fight the corruption and impunity of politicians,but in Nigeria-we are all carried away and blinded by tribal sentiments while the politicians loot us blind.wake up Nigerians-stop fighting for people that are killing you.
Don't you all realise that Abacha's daughter is living fat over stolen billions her father stashed...
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by slap1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
komek:

I was typing from a phone on my way to work while driving. So I could not edit my write up. But if you feel you can't read my stuff, i believe they should be transformers around your area, trying hugging one of them. Stupid pyrate follower.
You are beyond redemption!

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Kachi188(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
Soyinka put himself in the battle ring with his personal take on the Rivers crisis, in which he totally exonerated Amaechi, and heaped the blame on PEJ, maybe he should hv been a little more diplomatic. There's this saying the cockroach can never be innocent in the gathering of hens. WS is exposing himself to this kind of insults by putting himself on one side of the political divide like this...Whether Abacha's daughter has moral justification to attack WS like this, is another kettle of fish. WS and his fans should wake up to present hour realities, the Nobel he won in the 1970s, isn't going to keep him politically relevant forever. If he feels he can do better than our present crop of politicians, he should pick a form and run for a post.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Afroconnect: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
prickly: Wole Soyinka, just another white beard Old fooool, his rants are becoming boring and redundant already.

He needs to get his head from the rear of those kangaroos he worships for mere dollars and stop making silly comments about, His wife would have advised him but unfortunately for the loser he has none. undecided
you are a big piece of ish,abusing someone fighting for the common man like you...what has Abacha or his daughter done for you,other than stealing from you-making you poorer than you ought to.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by IYANGBALI: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
sucess001:

When Soyinka was crossing over to Biafra to meet with Ojukwu towards stoping the impending civil war, am sure you were not born. Neither were u born when Yakubu Gowon jailed him on his retun to the Federal Side from that trip.

You call him a 'local champion' yet his Nobel laurette is a global honor. This is a man that was appointed into the Atlanta 96 olympic organizing committee by the United States.

He is an international citizen... one who has played a major role in Naija's History...

But you... Who are you?
he is a local champion on nairaland
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by topazjosh(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
SLIDE waxie: grin this dude is a comedian grin
The buckle of ur shoe dey use secret code? grin grin grin u be correct mumu.

What is intimidating in a day dreamer's life?

Like u tink u feed me or pay for my rents?

U are dunce dude. Biliv me!! undecided
haaaaa,that's too much nah,lmao
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by IYANGBALI: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
jemoke:
I belief Wole Soyinka has contributed nothing, only propaganda and gossip, failed marriage
Professor
I guess you were born last year
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Afroconnect: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
Maxymilliano: Taking to her twitter page, Late Nigerian Dictator's Daughter Lash out on Prof Wole Soyinka.

https://twitter.com/G_sparking/status/357559257119465472

Gumsu Sanni Abacha claims "Wole Soyinka is a "Mad Empty Professor that lives on bad mouthing his Motherland and continent for Dollar and euro!"

Fatima Gumsu Sanni Abacha is one of the daughters of the late General Sanni Abacha ...

Gumsu thunder fire you there-big spoilt brat-fool...bury your head in shame...family of criminals.
https://twitter.com/G_sparking
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by lafflaff123(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
Those writing against Wole Soyinka in any media outlet or blog(Nairaland) included in Nigeria are waging a losing battle.

So, even if anybody writes a constructive critic again Captain Blood,all the Pyrates members(some in their 70s)crawl out of their holes and start fighting for their god, and I am sure majority of those attacking Miss Abacha's write up are members.

Ahoy Dissident Sultan(his actual bush name)I know say dey here dey defend your god too. Go back to practicing Medicine and your Doctor trade instead of leaving your sick patients and defending Captain Blood all over the internet.

Atleast the good THING he did was make sure the FRSC still wear the Beret Colour of the Pyrates Confraternity and 80% of FRSC are all members of the Pyrates confraternity, which makes the FRSC the largest gathering of cultists in the World.

Wole Soyinka should shut up and go back to his hole of irrelevancy, instead of trying to be relevant in this age of IPAD and IPHONE.

There must be something wrong with all this writers when they get old and they start running their mouths.

Same thing Chinua Achebe did with his controversial book before he died. I think its a WRITERS old age affecting this SUPPOSEDLY icons.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by segelity(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
IYA NGBALI: he is a local champion on nairaland
rubbish
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by ewosk: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
hmmm dis gal scored big oo...ideye should learn from her like...cheap publicity at least i now know u exist..fatima gumsu....
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by frankyychiji(f): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
SLIDE waxie: at least he lived in a real and fulfilled world and not of fantasy and delusions where he will call himself a billionaire wen he is not!

I biliv, in a world where the IQ rates are very low, where a mad and clueless man presides over the whole country, with his illiterate wife by his side, and people like u who sing their praises, a man like Wole Soyinka wld be nothing but viewed as a mad man.

Dude, go get a life...
the cultist is a hustler. Wole is a hustler at 73.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by 3kay945(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
With all sorts of rubbish am reading here directed to the one and only Nobel laureate we have in Nigeria, abi am missing someone else name.
No wonder our youth now chase money instead of sound achievement that will benefit mankind. Their reasoning has been fed to the dogs. What on earth as the prof done to deserve of these insults? I sorry for this country.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Afroconnect: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
Kachi188: Soyinka put himself in the battle ring with his personal take on the Rivers crisis, in which he totally exonerated Amaechi, and heaped the blame on PEJ, maybe he should hv been a little more diplomatic. There's this saying the cockroach can never be innocent in the gathering of hens. WS is exposing himself to this kind of insults by putting himself on one side of the political divide like this...Whether Abacha's daughter has moral justification to attack WS like this, is another kettle of fish. WS and his fans should wake up to present hour realities, the Nobel he won in the 1970s, isn't going to keep him politically relevant forever. If he feels he can do better than our present crop of politicians, he should pick a form and run for a post.
you should bury your head in shame for insulting a man that has stood for truth and justice all his life.
search deep into your heart,and tell me who started the rivers state crisis?
Ameachi did not send lloyd to react the way he did.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
I used to get angry when some people say 'Nigerians deserve their leaders'. Going by some of the comments on this thread, I have realised that nothing could be truer sad
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by frankyychiji(f): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
nijanigga:
Let me tell you why your IQ is close to an i m b e c i l e.If Prof wole want to loot he will align with GEJ,the man who want to divide yoruba people. Look at how GEJ bought Fashehun. Oyinbo people dey prostrate for the Profs in London.
GEJ can never take him in. Did u forget wole was in d fore front in SNG that helped GEJ to power? Wole did all that cos he expected a reward for a seat in d cabinet. When it didn't come, angry wole turned back to begin to castigate d administration. He never forgave GEJ. Wole is a hustler.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by IYANGBALI: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires:

I am a man of honor and I am a billionaire in real life, it does not matter whether you believe it or not. But remember, any decision I make in life will affect at least 50 people under my payroll and control. Nairaland will not remain a forum for losers. I am here because I belong to this generation, I am a Netizen of e-Nigeria and a Citizen of Nigeria. So what ever opinion you have of me, you can shove it in your dark a.s.s and let us treat issues as is, and not based on insults. I do not know anyone that will readily buy Wole's books if he still writes, and I assume ladies wont have to read his books because has proven to us that he disrespects women by cursing them, he disrespects God by worshiping idol and his does not respect the sanctity of life by founding murdering Cult. Wole, to me is one of the worst humans to walk on Earth, aside his literary prowess which I respect, he is a nobody to me.
my friend fok off,real billionaires don't have time for Nl,when last did you see Dangote and co here? Billionaire my foot
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Olaolufred(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
Criticalobs: I think the lady has a point, our amiable professor ought to more circumspect and dispassionate in his comments on public discourses. He has in recent years been very obviously lopsided in his views and carefree in the use of language, but I wonder who will teach him the use of language he needs upgrade to be more continental, diplomatic and unbiased like statesman that he is. The "mere domestic appendage" is reflection of his male chauvinistic incline, perhaps points to why he could have three divorces in a world that preaches gender equality and equal opportunity for all.

TO THE BOLDED, THAT IS NOT UPGRADE.

FOR AN INTER-CONTINENTAL MAN TO DOWNGRADE HIMSELF INTO CONTINENTAL.

YOU ALL MUST ACCEPT THE TRUTH THAT HIPPO IS MIS-USING HIS POSITION ADVERSELY.

WE CAN NOT AFFORD ANOTHER VARIATION OF BOKO HARAM IN RIVERS STATE.

WE SAY NO TO RIVERS HARAM.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by stepone(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ur Father....

Can you count the numbers of youths ur heartless father killed? Do u know how many innocent people your father killed? U r here spitting trash. Go to hell and join your father. You are of no worth to Nigerian...
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by logica(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
naijababe: I used to get angry when some people say 'Nigerians deserve their leaders'. Going by some of the comments on this thread, I have realised that nothing could be truer sad
Ha! You never holla. "Surrounded By Idiots" was the name of a group Timbaland formed with the Neptunes (Pharrell Williams and others) in their high school days; you would've thought they were in Nigeria.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by stildude(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
" Sometimes we concentrate on strengthening our weaknesses instead of strengthening strength" G Abacha. That's the only thing I see and it shows this lady is an intelligent one.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by phemi01(m): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Thank you
When he called the first lady and by extension women a mere domestic appendage I kept him where I keep all misogynists
He owes all females an apology
He doesn't have to love women but he must respect us
We have come a long way to be labelled such by an over celebrated woman hater
I am shocked to realize he is this backward in mentality
I used to love and respect the man
Not anymore
He has lost all respects
If abacha's daughter called him a goat,I wouldn't even blame her much

U are of the numerous women/lady who make men insult/abuse women. Yan yan yan yan yan! If dem slap u now u go dey shout injustice against women. When elderly men talk u shud STFU n LEARN.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by amarral: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wait till you and your generation atleast can boast of just 1 percent of his achievement before running your mouth here.
Soyinka made himself an object of ridicule. Those who are supposed to make their soup with goat meat, if they do so with mushroom, Is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
frankyychiji: GEJ can never take him in. Did u forget wole was in d fore front in SNG that helped GEJ to power? Wole did all that cos he expected a reward for a seat in d cabinet. When it didn't come, angry wole turned back to begin to castigate d administration. He never forgave GEJ. Wole is a hustler.

what do u want him to do kwanu?

Sb whose books dont even sell. He has to survive following dirty politicians, making back and forth movements like his ppl are known for. Sb that ran away cos he couldnt account for the office he once held.

Some ppl here are even forcing others to reckon with Soyinka cos he supported biafra. Since when did biafra become important to them? Hypocrites! Chameleons!

Igbokwe must have supported biafra,(as an igbo man) but that doesnt mean i dig his last statements on the Rivers Issue.

Some ppl need to be shed off some herd complex

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by 3kay945(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
frankyychiji: GEJ can never take him in. Did u forget wole was in d fore front in SNG that helped GEJ to power? Wole did all that cos he expected a reward for a seat in d cabinet. When it didn't come, angry wole turned back to begin to castigate d administration. He never forgave GEJ. Wole is a hustler.

Pls, enlighten me on the bold. It is for himself or someone else
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by phemi01(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires:

I am a man of honor and I am a billionaire in real life, it does not matter whether you believe it or not. But remember, any decision I make in life will affect at least 50 people under my payroll and control. Nairaland will not remain a forum for losers. I am here because I belong to this generation, I am a Netizen of e-Nigeria and a Citizen of Nigeria. So what ever opinion you have of me, you can shove it in your dark a.s.s and let us treat issues as is, and not based on insults. I do not know anyone that will readily buy Wole's books if he still writes, and I assume ladies wont have to read his books because has proven to us that he disrespects women by cursing them, he disrespects God by worshiping idol and his does not respect the sanctity of life by founding murdering Cult. Wole, to me is one of the worst humans to walk on Earth, aside his literary prowess which I respect, he is a nobody to me.

Oga wey respect God well well. Wole is @ least well known and respected. Oga billionaire, who know u even for ur street. If u are bold of ur achievements and sure u are a real billionaire, reveal urself biko. Billionaires don't make noise on public forums. We @least knw sme of them.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by amarral: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
stepone: Ur Father....

Can you count the numbers of youths ur heartless father killed? Do u know how many innocent people your father killed? U r here spitting trash. Go to hell and join your father. You are of no worth to Nigerian...
she is not her father, n her father is nt her. Soyinka in all his endeavours neglected dignity n integrity. He threw caution to the wind. He lacks manner of speech n he should know he was nt granted poetic licence. Achebe would be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by slimmygold1(f): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pls Who was Abacha am hearing and what was his position in Nig.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Kakatazz(f): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
sucess001:

When Soyinka was crossing over to Biafra to meet with Ojukwu towards stoping the impending civil war, am sure you were not born. Neither were u born when Yakubu Gowon jailed him on his retun to the Federal Side from that trip.

You call him a 'local champion' yet his Nobel laurette is a global honor. This is a man that was appointed into the Atlanta 96 olympic organizing committee by the United States.

He is an international citizen... one who has played a major role in Naija's History...

But you... Who are you?

The peron is some deluded amphibian with heavy currents of waves passing through his small skull. Prof. Wole Soyinka will forever be one of Nigeria's greatest gifts just like the great Ahmadu Bello and Nnamdi Azikwe. We always celebrate mediocrity in this Nation and that has been one of our greatest set backs. We must learn to give respect to whom respect is due.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Atiku Dazzles In New Photos As He Celebrates 74th Birthday / Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures) / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.