Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (70154 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Billionaires: 1:36am On Jul 18, 2013
SLIDE waxie: at least he lived in a real and fulfilled world and not of fantasy and delusions where he will call himself a billionaire wen he is not!

I biliv, in a world where the IQ rates are very low, where a mad and clueless man presides over the whole country, with his illiterate wife by his side, and people like u who sing their praises, a man like Wole Soyinka wld be nothing but viewed as a mad man.

Dude, go get a life...

I am real my dear and I have a life, plenty of lives too. But I admonish you to be reasonable, lest you descend as low as wole, whose name I can not pen in Title Case anymore. He is a disappointment to many who made him their role models. Stop supporting this evil devil worshipper, he has nothing more to offer this planet than reading dictionaries just to insult people he is beneath with. At a single command, wole can be jailed, and beaten by his jail mates. I hope you wont doubt that.

8 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nijanigga: 1:38am On Jul 18, 2013
ShyM-X:
Some topics should never be on the front page and this is one of them.

Who's this person and what does he/she do for living? You lot can't just keep giving a platform to non-entities and inconsequential people.

Also, this is one of the reasons why it's always a hard job fighting for savages and primitive people because most haven't reached that stage of evolution where they can decipher the differences between good and bad. Primitive people should be left alone to evolve before giving them a leeway. undecided

Personally, I think Nigeria's problem isn't just an IQ problem - most Nigerians are also primitive savages.

God bless Prof Wole Soyinka, the only sane person, in the land of nutters! undecided

Thanks you my brother. Nigeria is full of quislings and hungry people. they can't think straight.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by jmaine: 1:38am On Jul 18, 2013
Maxymilliano: She has the right speak her mind, there's no need to abuse her. She maybe saying the truth... who knows

They are also saying their minds in return . .So it's deuce grin

6 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by goodgood2(m): 1:40am On Jul 18, 2013
kasiem: soyinka has decided to make himself a market square mad man, so everybody is ridiculing him.
Yes o, his malicious and ridiculous utterances have brought shame on him. Again, seeking political influence by undermining peoples' authority, while also "looting" from corrupt politicians like amaechi have shown nigerians how the afro prof is sliding towards the path of the "evil genius." His end has come!

7 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nijanigga: 1:40am On Jul 18, 2013
victor5149: Prof. Is almost 80yrs of age, ejoor oo...
so?

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by mumumugu(m): 1:41am On Jul 18, 2013
Imagine a small girl insulting an old man........children dont have respect again
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by jmaine: 1:42am On Jul 18, 2013
nijanigga:
so?

People gats temper abuse and curses with mercy . . .grin

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nijanigga: 1:43am On Jul 18, 2013
good.good:

Yes o, his malicious and ridiculous utterances have brought shame on him. Again, seeking political influence by undermining peoples' authority, while also "looting" from corrupt politicians like amaechi have shown nigerians how the afro prof is sliding towards the path of the "evil genius." His end has come!
Let me tell you why your IQ is close to an i m b e c i l e.If Prof wole want to loot he will align with GEJ,the man who want to divide yoruba people. Look at how GEJ bought Fashehun. Oyinbo people dey prostrate for the Profs in London.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by 190: 1:44am On Jul 18, 2013
whos soyinka or abacha

over here in america where i live we dont even know these people

someone remind me please what country is this forum

i need to exitoutta here angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Billionaires: 1:44am On Jul 18, 2013
nchewi:

u r pathetic loser. Ur whole clan can neva achieve a quater of wat soyinka has achieved. This generation of kids r so ignorant n disrespectful. *i spit on u n ur clan*

Guess the caliber of people who insult when fact stare before their faces ? Just guess and that's what you are. The answer is; people with Mental Disorder. Wole's Literary Prowess is undoubtedly commendable, but outside literature, he is an empty barrel. That's a fact and you know it. This is a man who can not successful manage his home. He has failed 3 times in marriage. Founded a Secret Cult and Worships Idol. This I can term, "Trinity of Evil-ism". In case you do not know the meaning, invite Wole, thats all he can do, and will do in life - grammar and interpretation of grammar. Outside grammar, he is thoroughly a nobody, and we all know it.

7 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires:

I am real my dear and I have a life, plenty of lives too. But I admonish you to be reasonable, lest you descend as low as wole, whose name I can not pen in Title Case anymore. He is a disappointment to many who made him their role models. Stop supporting this evil devil worshipper, he has nothing more to offer this planet than reading dictionaries just to insult people he is beneath with. At a single command, wole can be jailed, and beaten by his jail mates. I hope you wont doubt that.

Even if you are waiting to inheirt your father,atleast wait till he dies.You are not even a thousandnaire talkess of billionaire except your billions run in zimbabwe dollars ! You don't have a life if you can't prove it !

13 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nijanigga: 1:45am On Jul 18, 2013
190: whos soyinka or abacha

over here in america where i live we dont even know these people

someone remind me please what country is this forum

i need to exitoutta here angry angry
I call you ignorant. just google wole shoyinka.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:46am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires:

I am a man of honor and I am a billionaire in real life, it does not matter whether you believe it or not. But remember, any decision I make in life will affect at least 50 people under my payroll and control. Nairaland will not remain a forum for losers. I am here because I belong to this generation, I am a Netizen of e-Nigeria and a Citizen of Nigeria. So what ever opinion you have of me, you can shove it in your dark a.s.s and let us treat issues as is, and not based on insults. I do not know anyone that will readily buy Wole's books if he still writes, and I assume ladies wont have to read his books because has proven to us that he disrespects women by cursing them, he disrespects God by worshiping idol and his does not respect the sanctity of life by founding murdering Cult. Wole, to me is one of the worst humans to walk on Earth, aside his literary prowess which I respect, he is a nobody to me.
only 50people? grin what kind of a billionaire are u dude?

Why dnt u live in the real world. This sycophancy of a job really gives u the dream, right?

And u might not be far from truth. I knw u are the once acclaimed beaf, leader of the ladogs. We may be sayin they are 40...maybe they are 51..u inclusive as a leader.

So, 50 other lapdogs working under u is actually true...dude...u are a joke grin

5 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by chucky234(m): 1:49am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole Soyinka's IQ is only exemplary in literature. Outside literature, he is a thorough loser.
Bro Soyinka is certainly a thorough breed loser outside literature, Nigerians are just too gullible to notice that.

8 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:49am On Jul 18, 2013
nijanigga:
Or your brain cell is weak.
Boko haram alert

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Billionaires: 1:49am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Even if you are waiting to inheirt your father,atleast wait till he dies.You are not even a thousandnaire talkess of billionaire except your billions run in zimbabwe dollars ! You don't have a life if you can't prove it !
Bluetooth, right ? I will remember this your funny name always but be serious. How can you adore a trilogy of evil.

* Tripple Divorcee (Relegating women, our lifewires)
* Idol Worshipper
* Cult Founder

Please dont let the world know you adore this man, this much, I love his grammatical prowess, but outside that, he is just another bearded man whose jobless makes him worship amaechi to get some Rivers State T-fare to fuel his Mikano generator at night.

13 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by goodgood2(m): 1:50am On Jul 18, 2013
This is the first time something good is coming from the extremely notorious Abacha family. The chick (abi na woman) is spot on.

4 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nijanigga: 1:51am On Jul 18, 2013
ShyM-X:

Most of them are primitive savages.

Can't someone just nuke that cesspit and save humanity from those rabid savages? undecided

Any Nigerian that has brain left and read this quote, should be weeping. The greatest insult to a nation. But in country full of people like Evans Bipi, who said,Dame Jonathan is his Jesus Christ on earth.That nation is lost.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 18, 2013
SLIDE waxie: only 50people? grin what kind of a billionaire are u dude?

Why dnt u live in the real world. This sycophancy of a job really gives u the dream, right?

And u might not be far from truth. I knw u are the once acclaimed beaf, leader of the ladogs. We may be sayin they are 40...maybe they are 51..u inclusive as a leader.

So, 50 other lapdogs working under u is actually true...dude...u are a joke grin

No he's not beaf. . . . . .Beaf is more intelligent than this guy trust me. He was the best of the 40 laptop crew.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Billionaires: 1:54am On Jul 18, 2013
SLIDE waxie: only 50people? grin what kind of a billionaire are u dude?

I said at least 50 people. Is it that you can not read or you are simply mischievous ? Calm down my brother, this is anonymous forum, I am pretty much sure you are one of those people that can not apparently buckle my sandals at the boardroom. But here on Nairaland, lets discuss issues and not my larger than life e-existence. I know its intimidating but dont let it take away your sanity. I am a good man.

7 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 18, 2013
fredopayee: You showed your illitraccy by not knowing that is better called "motherland"

Another block head..how did you people managed to find your way into this forum for goodness sake?
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by frankcimc(m): 1:54am On Jul 18, 2013
Nairaland una too get bad mouth....@Billionaires make you take am easy on the Prof. naasmiley
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:55am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires:

grin grin grin grin Beaten by his jail mates. lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe / Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After. / Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.