Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (70153 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires:

Promise me you will not get emotional as you always do and we will trash this issue as men and not sub-humans i find most of you on Nairaland to be. The facts are there except you are a 90s kid.

Wole served a vital position in IBB's regime when everyone was fighting against military rule, he gave them legitimacy-FACT
Wole called women "Mere Domestic Appendage", which is an indication of a larger systemic dysfunction in Wole's existence-FACT
Wole founded Pyrate (sea dog) which I lost 2 friends to, during my days in Malabor Republic - FACT
Wole worships Sango and Bible says, - Only a f00l says there is no God. Thats confirming Wole is a fo0l - FACT

Which of the above are wrong ? Your brain is in your head, locate it and use it.

Abacha's daughter is right.

Can you imagine ? I should promise him simply because he's telling me what I've learnt about several years ago. How old are you dude cuz these craps don't sell again.

Think with your brain that's if you've got any and critcize constructively points raised by WS and stop delving into his personality.Your rantings end on NL,Wole rants and it echoes on the street of Nigeria and abroad.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by ChrisOD: 1:12am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Why not add the part where he suffered for defending Ojuku declaration of Republic of Biafra ? Hypocrisy runs in your vein !
Add: Betrayed his friend Achebe in death. Was so cowardly to betray Achebe while alive.

12 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 18, 2013
Maxymilliano: Taking to her twitter page, Late Nigerian Dictator's Daughter Lash out on Prof Wole Soyinka.

https://twitter.com/G_sparking/status/357559257119465472

Gumsu Sanni Abacha claims "Wole Soyinka is a "Mad Empty Professor that lives on bad mouthing his Motherland and continent for Dollar and euro!"

Fatima Gumsu Sanni Abacha is one of the daughters of the late General Sanni Abacha ...

https://twitter.com/G_sparking

Soyinka is only a wise man living in the land of the blind. What a pity,Nigeria doesn't deserve this good and honest man. Bunch of backward folks!

10 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by sexkilzaphull: 1:13am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires:

Promise me you will not get emotional as you always do and we will trash this issue as men and not sub-humans i find most of you on Nairaland to be. The facts are there except you are a 90s kid.

Wole served a vital position in IBB's regime when everyone was fighting against military rule, he gave them legitimacy-FACT
Wole called women "Mere Domestic Appendage", which is an indication of a larger systemic dysfunction in Wole's existence-FACT
Wole founded Pyrate (sea dog) which I lost 2 friends to, during my days in Malabor Republic - FACT
Wole worships Sango and Bible says, - Only a f00l says there is no God. Thats confirming Wole is a fo0l - FACT

Which of the above are wrong ? Your brain is in your head, locate it and use it.

Abacha's daughter is right.

Losers now quickly attach the moniker "billionaire" to their miserable existence to shore up their shallow and ZERO sense of worth! Is there anyone of means who even mentions himself billionaire? There is no faster way to know a loser but by hearing the nonsense and low-self esteem they bath themselves with!

Wole Soyinka fought and spoke against Apatheid, your father did nothing!
Wole Soyinka fought against the Nigerian leadership and spoke for Biafra, your father was nowhere to be found!
Wole Soyinka served in IBB's regime, what is wrong in serving his country if he thought he could make a difference? That IBB is a lying, scheming and evil man does nothing to tarnish Professor Soyinka's reputation except of course you can prove that Soyinka = IBB??
That your friends were stupi.d enough to be thugs and cultists is not Professor Soyinka's fault, they were probably as daft as you!
It is his free choice to believe whatever he wants, that is NONE of your business pathetic loser!

61 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by flexshop(m): 1:16am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Lady, face the issue bothering this thread and analyze it despairingly without getting emotional and nepotistic. Which of my facts are farce. I have nothing but love for ladies, Cos I do not share Wole's belief that you are just 'mere domestic appendages' to men. I believe you are capable of independent living and decisions.

Permit me to say how much I love and cherish women including you and how much I will not want to marry and divorce 3 times.

1000 billion gbams,
When that man described women indirectly as domestic appendage, I lost total respect for him. Even a fool wouldnot descend so low as using derogatory remarks against women. He didn't know that by extension he was refering to wives of everyone in position and by extension, wives of every Nigerian as mere domestic appendages.....no wonder he had 3 divorces....Good riddance to bad rubbish
Texas.cowgirl, over to you

17 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by victor5149: 1:16am On Jul 18, 2013
Prof. Is almost 80yrs of age, ejoor oo...
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Lady, face the issue bothering this thread and analyze it despairingly without getting emotional and nepotistic. Which of my facts are farce. I have nothing but love for ladies, Cos I do not share Wole's belief that you are just 'mere domestic appendages' to men. I believe you are capable of independent living and decisions.

Permit me to say how much I love and cherish women including you and how much I will not want to marry and divorce 3 times.

Thank you
When he called the first lady and by extension women a mere domestic appendage I kept him where I keep all misogynists
He owes all females an apology
He doesn't have to love women but he must respect us
We have come a long way to be labelled such by an over celebrated woman hater
I am shocked to realize he is this backward in mentality
I used to love and respect the man
Not anymore
He has lost all respects
If abacha's daughter called him a goat,I wouldn't even blame her much

29 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by rafcrown(m): 1:18am On Jul 18, 2013
what an insult from
Daughter of the most NOTORIOUS MILITARY DICTATOR we ever had and
poorly educated people
THERE ARE 1000S REASONS WHY HE IS BETTER THAN THEM .

4 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 18, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

Losers now quickly attach the moniker "billionaire" to their miserable existence to shore up their shallow and ZERO sense of worth! Is there anyone of means who even mentions himself billionaire? There is no faster way to know a loser but by hearing the nonsense and low-self esteem they bath themselves with!

Wole Soyinka fought against the Nigerian leadership and spoke for Biafra, your father was nowhere to be found!
Wole Soyinka served in IBB's regime, what is wrong in serving his country if he thought he could make a difference? That IBB is a lying, scheming and evil man does nothing to tarnish Professor Soyinka's reputation except of course you can prove that Soyinka = IBB??
That your friends were stupi.d enough to be thugs and cultists is not Professor Soyinka's fault, they were probably as daft as you!
It is his free choice to believe whatever he wants, that is NONE of your business pathetic loser!

Why are you wasting your energy to address an iddiot who calls anyone that doesn't serve his own god a fool or who thinks being a Nobel laureate translate to being a superman ? That guy has a very low IQ !

11 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Billionaires: 1:20am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Can you imagine ? I should promise him simply because he's telling me what I've learnt about several years ago. How old are you dude cuz these craps don't sell again.

Think with your brain that's if you've got any and critcize constructively points raised by WS and stop delving into his personality.Your rantings end on NL,Wole rants and it echoes on the street of Nigeria and abroad.

So you knew these things a long time and you say that Abacha's child is wrong in her assertion that your Hero, my trash, Wole is going senile. Why cant we simply say the truth ? we all know that Wole's Soyinka worship of Sango shows a greater personality dysfunction of his mental state quadratic to age incrementation. He was all praises for IBB and he was drafted into the regime to give legitimacy. he shared in the loot that grounded this great country.

When GEJ was going through turbulence in the hands of Yaradua's cabal, Wole Soyinka took to the street working hard to get GEJ into Aso Rock, he did good but little did we know that he was working for his stomach, to be appointed into the cabinet. The moment GEJ decided not to draft these genetic amebo into the government, they turned around and insult him.

Where is the patriotism in Wole ? Oh I think I forget who he is and where his roots are. May Osun and Ogun, the wives of the gods of Yoruba Dynasty forgive Wole and restore his sanity. Amen.

16 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by 4chi: 1:22am On Jul 18, 2013
Chris-OD:

Add: Betrayed his friend Achebe in death. Was so cowardly to betray Achebe while alive.

Ashebe is a piece of s.hit. He was so ugly he was not laid in state and was ignonimously buried in the dead of the night.

He was not man enough to admit his allegiance to the ibo gods that he worshipped secretly. He died neither a Christian ,Muslim animist or atheist. He was a spiritual

And physical coward. May he rot in hell.

8 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nijanigga: 1:22am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole Soyinka's IQ is only exemplary in literature. Outside literature, he is a thorough loser.

outside literature who knows you. vacuous dimwit.
see what your mates are inventing in holland.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23339794

3 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires:

So you knew these things a long time and you say that Abacha's child is wrong in her assertion that your Hero, my trash, Wole is going senile. Why cant we simply say the truth ? we all know that Wole's Soyinka worship of Sango shows a greater personality dysfunction of his mental state quadratic to age incrementation. He was all praises for IBB and he was drafted into the regime to give legitimacy. he shared in the loot that grounded this great country.

When GEJ was going through turbulence in the hands of Yaradua's cabal, Wole Soyinka took to the street working hard to get GEJ into Aso Rock, he did good but little did we know that he was working for his stomach, to be appointed into the cabinet. The moment GEJ decided not to draft these genetic amebo into the government, they turned around and insult him.

Where is the patriotism in Wole ? Oh I think I forget who he is and where his roots are. May Osun and Ogun, the wives of the gods of Yoruba Dynasty forgive Wole and restore his sanity. Amen.

How else does he make a living
His books don't sell
He has no permanent job that we know of
Pensions are not being paid on a regular basis if he is pensionable and even that is not enough to perambulate to PH talk less of London and America where he spends a chunk of time
Someone is obviously paying him
the man is a hustler at 73

21 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:24am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole Soyinka's IQ is only exemplary in literature. Outside literature, he is a thorough loser.
at least he lived in a real and fulfilled world and not of fantasy and delusions where he will call himself a billionaire wen he is not!

I biliv, in a world where the IQ rates are very low, where a mad and clueless man presides over the whole country, with his illiterate wife by his side, and people like u who sing their praises, a man like Wole Soyinka wld be nothing but viewed as a mad man.

Dude, go get a life...

15 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by igboboy1(m): 1:25am On Jul 18, 2013
ilugunboy: Dunderhead and with all the stolen wealth by her parents..she is not educated enough to realise that Nigeria is a fatherland
he who lives in a stone house should not throw stone...Motherland is applicable in today's world Mr. English teacher..

Abacha didnt steal anything..he took it right before our very own eyes with no mago mago..He didnt hide anything...I will call people like obj, bankole, orji uzor, and co as thieves cos they cunningly stole the money while pleading innocent.

Abacha no form saint....

8 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:26am On Jul 18, 2013
ilugunboy: Dunderhead and with all the stolen wealth by her parents..she is not educated enough to realise that Nigeria is a fatherland
The lady is correct and stop disgracing yourself, what is the difference between fatherland and motherland?

16 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nijanigga: 1:26am On Jul 18, 2013
Over 90% of Nigerians are a drag to human race. Of course Prof Wole Shoyinka rightly said I'm a waste to this generation.
Look at what human beings that are productive to human race are doing.In Nigeria, they are delusional with heaven or hell yet the worst evils are found in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Billionaires: 1:28am On Jul 18, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

I am a man of honor and I am a billionaire in real life, it does not matter whether you believe it or not. But remember, any decision I make in life will affect at least 50 people under my payroll and control. Nairaland will not remain a forum for losers. I am here because I belong to this generation, I am a Netizen of e-Nigeria and a Citizen of Nigeria. So what ever opinion you have of me, you can shove it in your dark a.s.s and let us treat issues as is, and not based on insults. I do not know anyone that will readily buy Wole's books if he still writes, and I assume ladies wont have to read his books because has proven to us that he disrespects women by cursing them, he disrespects God by worshiping idol and his does not respect the sanctity of life by founding murdering Cult. Wole, to me is one of the worst humans to walk on Earth, aside his literary prowess which I respect, he is a nobody to me.

26 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by flexshop(m): 1:30am On Jul 18, 2013
nijanigga: Over 90% of Nigerians are a drag to human race. Of course Prof Wole Shoyinka rightly said I'm a waste to this generation.
Look at what human beings that are productive to human race are doing.In Nigeria, they are delusional with heaven or hell yet the worst evils are found in Nigeria.

Isn't a Man who uses derogatory remarks against Women 'A WASTE TO THIS GENERATION'

5 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by victor5149: 1:31am On Jul 18, 2013
Prof is almost 80yrs of age o, ejoor ooo...
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 18, 2013
babyosisi:

How else does he make a living
His books don't sell
He has no permanent job that we know of
Pensions are not being paid on a regular basis if he is pensionable and even that is enough to perambulate to PH talk less of London and America where he spends a chunk of time
Someone is obviously paying him
the man is a hustler at 73

Lmao at hustling at 73

Who's is he hustling ? He travels everywhere in the world yet you called him a hustler. . . . . . . .please don't let me insult your intelligence here !

4 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Lmao at hustling at 73

Who's is he hustling ? He travels everywhere in the world yet you called him a hustler. . . . . . . .please don't let me insult your intelligence here !

grin
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by mariong(m): 1:33am On Jul 18, 2013
I'll advice Wole Soyinka not to respond to any of this. He's beginning to lose his hard earned reputation and i blame him because meddling into a political crisis by apparently taking sides comes at a price, you can live all your life trying to make a name for yourself only to lose it within days of associating openly with politicians. Same almost happened to Dora Akunyili.

7 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by lee007(m): 1:34am On Jul 18, 2013
Now very confirmed that Nigeria will definitely perish as a country if care is not taken quickly, am so ashamed of identifying with Nigeria these days and with very good reason.
I am so appalled at the way a lot of seemingly educated people especially Nigeria young women are insulting Soyinka for speaking the truth as he has always done consistently over the years even before some of these so called online nairaland analysts parents were born!
What has this woman done for Nigerian women sef? What? Has she done 1/100 of what Miriam Babangida did through her better life? Patience is a disgrace to womanhood in Nigeria, a mere okirika rogue lucky enough to marry a clueless, spineless man! Don’t even get me started! Nigeria is a joke!

I honetly hope most Nigerian girls/women are not like these onces commenting and supporting Dame Jonathan? cus if they are, then it is finished!!! no wonder they no dey quick get husband, what a way to use the brain!!!

Soyinka said Patience is a mere appendage of power and so damn right, not only is that a statement of fact but a statement very correct in law, the illegality and unconstitutionality during these Goodluck’s era is just to legendary and sadly most of us don’t even know the implication.

Insecurity is on the rise, poverty is strong as usual, unemployment is the order of the day and power is getting geometrically regressive and still we sit behind the lantern hoping phones and laptops won’t expire and we can still claim the president and his wife are doing well, someone is kidding right.

And where did Abacha’s daughter crawl out from, only in Nigeria will the daughter of such an evil institution even have the got to talk to any Nigerian not even Soyinka!
Like we say in Yoruba land, alainironu lopoju ni nairaland, bunch of empty skulls suffering and smiling!

26 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by halavoke: 1:34am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:
If Nigeria was a sane society,that biitch should be spending the rest of her life in jail by now for the agony her useless father caused Nigeria. Very useless set of Mo'r'ons;like father like daughter.

In sane societies pple don't go to jail for d crime of dier parents!

10 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nijanigga: 1:34am On Jul 18, 2013
Useless idiots who have to contribution to mankind other than destruction. Even "Oyinbo" dey prostrate for Wole Soyinka in London, talkless of rif-raffs who despite the backwardness and sick society,like Nigeria,see nothing wrong in a dimwit like Abachas insulting wole shoyinka and yet some hooligans have the guts to support a woman whose IQ is below that of a m o r o n.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Maxymilliano(m): 1:35am On Jul 18, 2013
She has the right speak her mind, there's no need to abuse her. She maybe saying the truth... who knows

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 18, 2013
Some topics should never be on the front page and this is one of them.

Who's this person and what does he/she do for living? You lot can't just keep giving a platform to non-entities and inconsequential people.

Also, this is one of the reasons why it's always a hard job fighting for savages and primitive people because most haven't reached that stage of evolution where they can decipher the differences between good and bad. Primitive people should be left alone to evolve before giving them a leeway. undecided

Personally, I think Nigeria's problem isn't just an IQ problem - most Nigerians are also primitive savages.

God bless Prof Wole Soyinka, the only sane person, in the land of nutters! undecided

14 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nijanigga: 1:36am On Jul 18, 2013
halavoke:

In sane societies pple don't go to jail for d crime of dier parents!
see the problem. your head is empty, Abacha was using her as front for contracts and opening illegal accounts,that's why she belong to jail, in a sane society.But in a society full of empty heads like your, nothing is wrong.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe / Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After. / Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.