Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (70156 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by mukoloAndy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
Chris-OD:
Soyinka is in trouble
No PhD

how can a professor not hav a doctorate degree?
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by funnyx(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
percipi1:

I am not surprised at your outrageous remark. It only confirms Thomas Huxley’s theory that some humans definitely evolved from apes. What shocked me, though, was the fact that 200 people actually liked your comment. Now that is a big concern for me

Do not be shocked by those who liked his myopic posts, they are the representation of what is wrong with the present day Nigeria. At least when they grow old they'll tell their children stories of how they contribute to ruining the country just because of sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Ahasco(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
oyb: Nigerians and short memories.

Gumsu abacha was as bad as patience in her heyday. If i recall properly, abuja law school was created so she would not have to read law in lagos. She was known for arrogance, excess and first daughterism.

It is no wonder she is joining the hippo in taking a swipe at a man who stood up to her father, a murdering embezzler who died a beffiting death in the laps of w-hores.

That we have people cheering her instead of telling her to shut up says a lot , but then again, these are the same people celebrating abacha.

The hippo has found solidarity from another domestic appendage of a dictatorship. Birds of a feather

The pej brigade can celebrate her words, as they would support satan if he insulted ws. It is instructive that no eminent nigerian has joined words with WS on this. It is only the led by their bellies paid hacks who make absurd insults but skirt around the issue of an out of control hippo in a china shop

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by slimghost(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
St_Black:

cant u see u are d dumb one and jackazz here. Even an unborn yiboe child knows how indifferent Wole is in issues ....SMH at ur UNCONTROLLABLE knack for sentiment

Double post!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by slimghost(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
St_Black:

cant u see u are d dumb one and jackazz here. Even an unborn yiboe child knows how indifferent Wole is in issues ....SMH at ur UNCONTROLLABLE knack for sentiment

Only if I understood what you posted here dumbo! Child of anger!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Emperor007: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
If WS turns himself into rice, people would eat him with hand ( not even with spoon ).

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by drstone1: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
mbulela:

She probably contracted madness from Femi Fani Kayode.

Wetin be your problem sef wey u come mention Fani Kayode name. Him dey APC n not ur crisis riduculed PDP
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by kazman7(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
Isn't it suprising that northeners are not defending "Musu" Abacha but the bitter people doing it are the south easterners and the south southerners,let's pray the S/E and S/S votes will be enough to win elections for your "jesus oon earth" come 2015
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by danjalingo: 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
Lusola15: What will d prof say. Hmmm

he will speak english.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by mkoabiola: 12:07am On Jul 19, 2013
I don't knw y ds little rat shud b given attention.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 19, 2013
Hilarious..a dullard caling an intelligent man empty...she's the true daughter of her father. .

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by lanryB: 1:19am On Jul 19, 2013
kasiem: soyinka has decided to make himself a market square mad man, so everybody is ridiculing him.

..abeg..shut urself up!..i can't believe a normal Nigerian who is vast in d Nigerian history & past happeng ll tend to support any seed of that God-forsaken Abacha.....shior

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by chucky234(m): 1:29am On Jul 19, 2013
chucky234: I think you should change your moniker to dimwit as thats the only word your brain can store....its getting boring already slowpoke.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by lafflaff123(m): 3:06am On Jul 19, 2013
And just as predicted the Pyrates are out en masse defending their god, good job guys.

My problem here and I say it without being biased, is that Miss Abacha has the right to her thoughts, beliefs, opinions and write ups without the hallelujah singers trying to drown her rights out with HOW DARE SHE.

So Wole Soyinka, has the right or Monopoly to throw jabs at people and people don't have the right to throw jabs at him too? So Wole Soyinka because he won the Nobel Prize has the exclusive right to insult people and call them out and others cant do it too? are we operating the George Orwell principle here? ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS? people should have an open mind instead of that tying themselves down mentally.

Soyinka has done Nigeria proud with his feats in the literary world( by the way Eze goes to school is far more better and enjoyable reading than all of his books combined) and that is where he belongs, instead of being a political jobber as there is a BINI proverb that says NA WHERE THEM DEY SHARE MEAT WEY DON SPOIL NA THERE OLD MAN DEY LOSE HIM RESPECT.

So if Wole Soyinka wants to join the MEAT SHARING CLASS(Politicians) and start picking up fights by insulting others, then he should expect the law of reciprocity to come into play.

This is not a South East/ South South/ North/ West thing. Its called common sense, and common sense has no tribe.

And for those saying how dare she do throw jabs at Soyinka, please hide your head in shame. I have one question to ask you guys and that is why do you guys think Soyinka is above insults or reproach? I look forward to getting one intelligent answer to the question. This mentality that we cant talk about some certain people in the Nigerian society is a shame, and yet we call ourselves educated

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by 3kay945(m): 4:56am On Jul 19, 2013
This thread will be useful in future am going to keep it.. useless youth we have in this country.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by kalunomics(m): 6:11am On Jul 19, 2013
lafflaff123: And just as predicted the Pyrates are out en masse defending their god, good job guys.

My problem here and I say it without being biased, is that Miss Abacha has the right to her thoughts, beliefs, opinions and write ups without the hallelujah singers trying to drown her rights out with HOW DARE SHE.

So Wole Soyinka, has the right or Monopoly to throw jabs at people and people don't have the right to throw jabs at him too? So Wole Soyinka because he won the Nobel Prize has the exclusive right to insult people and call them out and others cant do it too? are we operating the George Orwell principle here? ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS? people should have an open mind instead of that tying themselves down mentally.

Soyinka has done Nigeria proud with his feats in the literary world( by the way Eze goes to school is far more better and enjoyable reading than all of his books combined) and that is where he belongs, instead of being a political jobber as there is a BINI proverb that says NA WHERE THEM DEY SHARE MEAT WEY DON SPOIL NA THERE OLD MAN DEY LOSE HIM RESPECT.

So if Wole Soyinka wants to join the MEAT SHARING CLASS(Politicians) and start picking up fights by insulting others, then he should expect the law of reciprocity to come into play.

This is not a South East/ South South/ North/ West thing. Its called common sense, and common sense has no tribe.

And for those saying how dare she do throw jabs at Soyinka, please hide your head in shame. I have one question to ask you guys and that is why do you guys think Soyinka is above insults or reproach? I look forward to getting one intelligent answer to the question. This mentality that we cant talk about some certain people in the Nigerian society is a shame, and yet we call ourselves educated

wise words from a decent man!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by LBT: 8:10am On Jul 19, 2013
kasiem: soyinka has decided to make himself a market square mad man, so everybody is ridiculing him.
If not for what Nigeria is she should have been in prison by now, she's is even calling Nigeria Mother land instead of Father land and some people regard her as someone who spoke something meaningful! Wole Shoyinka is an elder state man who has the right to talk on any issue he seem fit. Freedom of speech for all.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by LBT: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2013
lafflaff123: And just as predicted the Pyrates are out en masse defending their god, good job guys.

He is not, likewise GEJ and his illiterate Patience.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by deleteme: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2013
Now this old foolish man called Soyinka will still compare himself with the great ACHEBE? now even some little girls insults him.....what a fool.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by wirinet(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2013
deleteme: Now this old foolish man called Soyinka will still compare himself with the great ACHEBE? now even some little girls insults him.....what a fool.

What did Wole Soyinka say about the Rivers Crises that "the great" Achebe did not say during during the Anambra crisis during Ngige's tenure?
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by funnyx(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2013
deleteme: Now this old foolish man called Soyinka will still compare himself with the great ACHEBE? now even some little girls insults him.....what a fool.

Anything Soyinka ret5rds like you must drag Achebe into it, great ko low life ni.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Iykopee(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2013
Top_Bayo:

Pathetic that you are still braying like a goat waiting to be slaughtered...Ilugunboy told you that "it our fatherland" in the national anthem ...as long as our national anthem remains...it is our fatherland..not your motherland.

This is not Biafra land

Becoz it is our fatherland in our national anthem doesnt make motherland wrong. Get advanced education b4 u berate those more intelligent than u are.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by 7lives: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2013
Worthless daughter of a LovePeddler mongering father, it is not your fault, it is the Nigerian military that was recruiting anything from the northern Nigeria. Your worthless wandering fore fathers, sneaked their ways into this country, through the northern Nigerian porous boarders, and Nigeria paid dearly for it, or do think people don't know?.
In a sane country you and remnants of Abacha family should be back in CHAD by now, animal.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
The same Sierra Leone that recognised Abacha's achievements by naming one of its major Roads after him.

percipi1:

How does an icon whose picture adorns a postal stamp in Sierra leone makes a living? How does a Professor in Residence at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California, world acclaimed writer and speaker makes a living. Are you that thick? I am really sorry for you. I can only blame Seun Osewa
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by kingkoboko: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
King kObOkO is proud 2b associated wit Wole Soyinka

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by wordcat(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
fredopayee: You showed your illitraccy by not knowing that is better called "motherland"
:
Yes motherland is better BUT Nigeria is Fatherland.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Iykopee:

Becoz it is our fatherland in our national anthem doesnt make motherland wrong. Get advanced education b4 u berate those more intelligent than u are.

You problem is that you are Ibo..so it's natural to agree with a fellow Ibo.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by benzine: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
For the first time in 400 years, I agree with Abacha's DNA
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by maskid(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
slap1: Your posts are usually pointless and mono-paragraphed. Can't you be more sensible, or at least compose further?

if u cnt understand a mono-paragraphed statement, then elucidating for ur understanding will be useless.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Babaji111(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
kasiem: but buhari wey be una god dey swear say him papa no steal naija money
BUHARI is not our god "Mr CoCoNut". He is the best man standing in the already wretch country called Nigeria. A man worthy of praise by many but not by coconut heads!

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
percipi1:

How does an icon whose picture adorns a postal stamp in Sierra leone makes a living? How does a Professor in Residence at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California, world acclaimed writer and speaker makes a living. Are you that thick? I am really sorry for you. I can only blame Seun Osewa

obviously, these are not paying his bills
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by jaydude(f): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2013
Let's face the truth for once as Nigerians. What role has the presidents wife got to do in politics? What concerns patience johnathan in political affairs? Yea first ladies in nigeria are given charity based roles, what can patience boast of? How many lives has she touched? I think she needs 2 get occupied by attending adult education classes! As for Wole soyinka, I'll say he has made nigeria proud at least, for those insulting him, think of your lives and wonder if your name would ever travel round d world based on your academic qualifications @ least ...how many poets or book writers have you heard won any other since he did? It shows wole soyinka worked hard to get that.. Just open this wikipedia link , http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_in_Literature and check the list of laureates, you will understand how wole soyinka made Nigeria proud! and If na beans go win nobel laureate now

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe / Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After. / Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.