Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (70151 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by theripper3: 1:56am On Jul 18, 2013
Actually tot it was a parody account till I confirmed it wasn't. What could have possibly caused such insolence?

Both of them are like parallel lines, don't see how they connect.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by 190: 1:58am On Jul 18, 2013
nijanigga:
I call you ignorant. just google wole shoyinka.

Huh

Google solinka

aint no nigga gonna have time for shizzzles like that

just cos he won some damn award means hes the best

ffs here in america where i live, 12yr old kids easily win that same award undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nijanigga: 1:58am On Jul 18, 2013
the_ripper3: Actually tot it was a parody account till I confirmed it wasn't. What could have possibly caused such insolence?

Both of them are like parallel lines, don't see how they connect.
We're assuming it's real, to see savages and dimwits in Nigeria.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 18, 2013
nijanigga:

Any Nigerian that has brain left and read this quote, should be weeping. The greatest insult to a nation. But in country full of people like Evans Bipi, who said,Dame Jonathan is his Jesus Christ on earth.That nation is lost.

It's just too sad and pathetic yet some bootlickers will come and talk trash at those fighting for a change .
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Billionaires: 1:59am On Jul 18, 2013
frankcimc: Nairaland una too get bad mouth....@Billionaires make you take am easy on the Prof. naasmiley

I will stop it now cos I respect you. It would have been nice if I was respectably asked to stop.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nijanigga: 2:00am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

It's just too sad and pathetic yet some bootlickers will come and talk trash at those fighting for a change .
you think, you talk clean?

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by bibiazim1: 2:01am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires:

Promise me you will not get emotional as you always do and we will ttrash this issue as men and not sub-humans i find most of you on Nairaland to be. The facts are there except you are a 90s kid.

Wole served a vital position in IBB's regime when everyone was fighting against military rule, he gave them legitimacy-FACT
Wole called women "Mere Domestic Appendage", which is an indication of a larger systemic dysfunction in Wole's existence-FACT
Wole founded Pyrate (sea dog) which I lost 2 friends to, during my days in Malabor Republic - FACT
Wole worships Sango and Bible says, - Only a f00l says there is no God. Thats confirming Wole is a fo0l - FACT

Which of the above are wrong ? Your brain is in your head, locate it and use it.

Abacha's daughter is right.

Ehm oga poster, the fact that the bible says it categorises it under religious belief, not FACT. Unless you meant to say- the bible said it ,FACT. But relating it to Wole makes it an opinion. So that one is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by theripper3: 2:03am On Jul 18, 2013
nijanigga:
We're assuming it's real, to see savages and dimwits in Nigeria.

It is actually real, just checked the twitter handle and there seems to be a fusillade of responses. Still trying to fathom what brought about this fatuous verbal attack.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires:

Promise me you will not get emotional as you always do and we will trash this issue as men and not sub-humans i find most of you on Nairaland to be. The facts are there except you are a 90s kid.

Wole served a vital position in IBB's regime when everyone was fighting against military rule, he gave them legitimacy-FACT
Wole called women "Mere Domestic Appendage", which is an indication of a larger systemic dysfunction in Wole's existence-FACT
Wole founded Pyrate (sea dog) which I lost 2 friends to, during my days in Malabor Republic - FACT
Wole worships Sango and Bible says, - Only a f00l says there is no God. Thats confirming Wole is a fo0l - FACT

Which of the above are wrong ? Your brain is in your head, locate it and use it.

Abacha's daughter is right.

Bro, I respect u a lot. U got it all wrong. When IBB took powers in 85, he was the chess master. He made the whole world to believe he was the long awaited messiah. even the then president of United States fell for his agenda,the OAU and commonwealth all fell. So it wasn't a Soyinka thing.
Wole Soyinka has the right to believe,serve and worship whatever he wants to. I stand to be corrected,even a Satanist acknowledges the existence of God,only that he chose to worship Satan.
Pirates wasn't founded as a blood sucking institution as U made it seem. It had good intentions,it was only high jacked and things didn't go as planned.
Wole Soyinka using that term "MDA" on PEJ is very right in his own way and I support him
Finally, Abacha's daughter is an animal,a pig for that rant. It shows the level of discipline,if any she received from an animal she calls her father and a beast hearted woman she calls mother

10 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 18, 2013
If Nigeria was a sane country,the whole Abacha family would be cooling in jail

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nijanigga: 2:08am On Jul 18, 2013
sanniemoe:

Bro, I respect u a lot. U got it all wrong. When IBB took powers in 85, he was the chess master. He made the whole world to believe he was the long awaited messiah. even the then president of United States fell for his agenda,the OAU and commonwealth all fell. So it wasn't a Soyinka thing.
Wole Soyinka has the right to believe,serve and worship whatever he wants to. I stand to be corrected,even a Satanist acknowledges the existence of God,only that he chose to worship Satan.
Pirates wasn't founded as a blood sucking institution as U made it seem. It had good intentions,it was only high jacked and things didn't go as planned.
Wole Soyinka using that term "MDA" on PEJ is very right in his own way and I support him
Finally, Abacha's daughter is an animal,a pig for that rant. It shows the level of discipline,if any she received from an animal she calls her father and a beast hearted woman she calls mother

Soon after Abacha's death,Maryam Abacha was caught with $30M in cash at the airport. But in Nigeria that's not a crime.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nijanigga: 2:10am On Jul 18, 2013
sanniemoe: If Nigeria was a sane country,the whole Abacha family would be cooling in jail
Should be hanged.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 18, 2013
Wole Soyinka has the right to believe,serve and worship whatever he wants to. I stand to be corrected,even a Satanist acknowledges the existence of God,only that he chose to worship Satan .

Thanks !

Nl kobo billionaire thinks otherwise !

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nijanigga: 2:12am On Jul 18, 2013
saharareporters.com are discussing Nigeria's sickness right now.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by theripper3: 2:13am On Jul 18, 2013
Biiitch has completely gone bonkers

Got this off her page

""@G_sparking: "Soyinka" Tell us one Economic or Political benefit he has brought to Nigeria or Black race? Absolute Nothing."

Such shameless boldness.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by chucky234(m): 2:14am On Jul 18, 2013
nijanigga:

Just give an example of a brain disease. Mr.dimwit.
I think you should change your moniker to dimwit as thats the only word your brain can store....its getting boring already slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by supaeagles(m): 2:14am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole Soyinka's IQ is only exemplary in literature. Outside literature, he is a thorough loser.
why are you imitating @Billyonaire. You are certainly not him wink
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by kasiem(m): 2:18am On Jul 18, 2013
pls, billionaire dont u know that wole is a homo that's why he hates women? I thought u were around when he was fighting NASS for outlawing homo sexu ali sm in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by frankcimc(m): 2:18am On Jul 18, 2013
I will stop it now cos I respect you. It would have been nice if I was respectably asked to stop.
My respect too man. I think we all deserve some respect, the way the Prof. address the first lady def. wasn't accorded with respect hence will for sure attract sentiments and responds like the one coming from Mrs. Abacha.

4 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 18, 2013
For this country to move forward, elements like the Abachas,Babangidas, danjumas should not be given a chance to rule again. They should forfeit 70% of their estate to Nigeria and keep the remaining 30. If something like this happens,their offsprings would learn how to shut their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 18, 2013
the_ripper3: Biiitch has completely gone bonkers

Got this off her page

""@G_sparking: "Soyinka" Tell us one Economic or Political benefit he has brought to Nigeria or Black race? Absolute Nothing."

Such shameless boldness.

Someone please ask the biitch the economic and political legacy his evil father left behind beside the billions of dollars stolen by him and several unrecovered loots in foreign banks ?
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by kasiem(m): 2:23am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Someone please ask the biitch the economic and political legacy his evil father left behind beside the billions of dollars stolen by him and several unrecovered loots in foreign banks ?
u keep ridiculing the personality of buhari with this claim of urs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe / Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.