Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter (70210 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Vansnickers: 5:49am On Jul 18, 2013
Freewilly: I've never heard of this lady, but I'll have to give her a standing ovation for what she just said.

Sickening.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Vansnickers: 5:50am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole Soyinka's IQ is only exemplary in literature. Outside literature, he is a thorough loser.

So you can stoop to this level?!
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by johnstar(m): 5:50am On Jul 18, 2013
Shiit happens undecided

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 18, 2013
tsalam:

osiki once more I say you ain't too endowed grey matter wise. the fact that wole believe in the cause of biafra doesn't mean I subscribe to the cause. yorubas ain't known for the herd mentality of the nzobubu nzobubu enyiba eyi low lifes. anyway I don't blame you its a taboo in your land to have a double digit I.q. keeping representing .

See bullets shocked shocked shocked
Kakakaka dududududu like say we dey Afghanistan
Do you want to kill somebody?
You can write in Yoruba
I will get someone to translate nna a
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Pataki: 5:54am On Jul 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Ha!

The Ozodimgba 1 of nairaland gburugburu has appeared
grin
I dey salute o
You really don't wanna go that route with me.

Have you considered how your idiotic autotune now sounds these days? Anything just to denigrate Yoruba or SW is sweet malady to your soul. You lose every shred of intelligence once your tribal ibo nuisance mode is turned on.

You are the same dunderhead who goes about attacking Wole Soyinka all across this forum. An idle old woman who wants people to give her a breathing space for airing her opinion and yet maligns Wole Soyinka at the split second a thread with his name springs up here - for giving an elderly advice to the likes of hippopo Dame Goodluck.

For how much did you sell your soul against the truth? Esau was bad, Abati was worse, but a one time salvation nairaland preacher is the worst.

8 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by DjFlexxzy: 5:55am On Jul 18, 2013
Gusum or watever u call ur name, u av d nerve 2 call wole soyinka a failure! I tink u're runing 4rm a mout diarrhoea, ur fada Sanni Abacha was much worse dan him wu brot nutin bt shame, disgrace & poverty 2 our glorious nation. 2 hell wit ur fada inside d lake of fire! Ma sallam

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 18, 2013
Pataki:
You really don't wanna go that route with me.

Have you considered how your idiotic autotune now sounds these days? Anything just to denigrate Yoruba or SW is sweet malady to your soul. You lose every shred of intelligence once your tribal ibo nuisance mode is turned on.

You are the same dunderhead who goes about attacking Wole Soyinka all across this forum. An idle old woman who wants people to give her a breathing space for airing her opinion and yet maligns Wole Soyinka at the split second a thread with his name springs up here - for giving an elderly advice to the likes of hippopo Dame Goodluck.

For how much did you sell your soul against the truth? Esau was bad, Abati was worse, but a one time salvation nairaland preacher is the worst.

I have given my opinion
If it makes you uglier,go right ahead
After all Tokyo the ozodimgba of Ibadan hasn't killed himself grin grin
My opinion stands
cool

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by idrezee(m): 5:56am On Jul 18, 2013
ilugunboy: Dunderhead and with all the stolen wealth by her parents..she is not educated enough to realise that Nigeria is a fatherland
re u saying she's wrong 4 calling Nigeria "motherland?". Pls google it b4 u start insulting me cos I know dats wat u'll do next. Diz's english and bcoz 'take's to took' 'make can never b 2 mook' I pray u understand.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Freewilly(f): 5:57am On Jul 18, 2013
babyosisi:

See bullets shocked shocked shocked
Kakakaka dududududu like say we dey Afghanistan
Do you want to kill somebody?
You can write in Yoruba
I will get someone to translate nna a
grin grin

LMAO!!! My co-workers are here looking at me all crazy from making laughing so loud

Osisi you wicked no be small.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by olasesi(m): 5:58am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:
If Nigeria was a sane society,that biitch should be spending the rest of her life in jail by now for the agony her useless father caused Nigeria. Very useless set of Mo'r'ons;like father like daughter.

If this is what a sane society is, then I pray Nigeria remains an insane one.....
"Incalcerating a child for the crime of her father"....
Pathetically, your post received "30 likes" as at this writing..

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by blaqoracle: 5:59am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wait till you and your generation atleast can boast of just 1 percent of his achievement before running your mouth here.
what has he achieved?we all know that his achievement was over hyped.you will agree with me that soyinka is not as half as good as odia ofeimun yet he does no make noise.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 18, 2013
Freewilly:

LMAO!!! My co-workers are here looking at me all crazy from making laughing so loud

Osisi you wicked no be small.

Did U see the sumtin
I almost fell off my double decker bed
The man was hitting me with heavy artillery
Ogbunigwe
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Cusubaba(m): 6:00am On Jul 18, 2013
Enough of this noises about this baba literature that is moving from pillar to post. ''Soyinka'' Tell us one Economic or Political benefit he has brought to Nigeria or Black race? Absolute Nothing. Yes in 1986 he recieved Nobel Prize for Literature and so what? Many Africans have won the Nobel Prize, even Desmond Tutu of South africa recieved Nobel peace prize in 1984 before Wole Soyinka. These three African women, Wangari Muta Maathai( Kenyan environmentalist, Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf(a Hervard trained economist) and Leymah Gbowee( 39 years old Liberian activist) were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for their efforts to peacefulling bring change to their countries. Kofi Anna recieved Nobel Peace Prize for his founding of the Global AIDS and Health Fund to support developing countries in their struggle to care for their people. Desmond Tutu recieved Nobel Peace Prize for his campaigned to fight AIDS, tuberculosis, poverty, racism, sexism, the imprisonment of Bradley Manning, homophobia and transphobia. 39 years old Liberian woman activist Leymah Gbowee, was instrumental in helping bring Liberia to peace in 2000s, leading a movement of women who dressed in white to protest against the use of rape and child soldiers in the war. Wangari Muta Maathai, the Kenyan women enviromentalist recieved Noble Peace Prize for her contribution to sustainable development, democracy and peace. Nelson Mandela recieved over 250 awards including the 1993 Nobel peace prize for anti colonial and anti- apartheid. Pls "Soyinka" 1 million cult members tell us one Economic or Political benefit Soyinka literature has brough to Nigeria or Black race?

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Audukaya: 6:00am On Jul 18, 2013
i wonder how the story telling prof. Became a prick to the polity of the nation.i wonder how the story telling prof. Became a prick to the polity of the nation.i wonder how the story telling prof. Became a prick to the polity of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:02am On Jul 18, 2013
ilugunboy: Dunderhead and with all the stolen wealth by her parents..she is not educated enough to realise that Nigeria is a fatherland

Who dared cane her for singing the National Anthem wrong?

I guess she may be excused on that point? undecided
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Freewilly(f): 6:03am On Jul 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Did U see the sumtin
I almost fell off my double decker bed
The man was hitting me with heavy artillery
Ogbunigwe

Product of "Free Education" what do you expect. Nne don't even bother with him.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 18, 2013
olasesi:

If this is what a sane society is, then I pray Nigeria remains an insane one.....
"Incalcerating a child for the crime of her father"....
Pathetically, your post received "30 likes" as at this writing..

Lmaooo

Its clear that Nigeria has lost it. The next step is obviously a bloody, and vicious civil war.

Its History, baby.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by badassnigga(m): 6:04am On Jul 18, 2013
Idi Amin: you are right, that Prof is a coward. Where was he during the military regime? Now he has opened that his dirty bearded mouth to talk rubbish, mtcheeeew undecided

this is what insanity can cause
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 18, 2013
You said Nigeria is not also refer to as a Motherland? Confirm before just posting pls.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by emmanuel4758(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wait till you and your generation atleast can boast of just 1 percent of his achievement before running your mouth here.
mumu wat did she achieve
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by ebamma3: 6:10am On Jul 18, 2013
Leave a man to live life the way he deems fit,
if soyinka has chosen to worship sango the gods of his ancestors let him be, afterall he is still better off in health and in wealth than many christians and muslims,
christians and muslims fall sick
so do sango worshippers
many christians and muslims are poor
so is sango worshippers
all christians and muslims will die
so will sango worshippers
so tell me what makes u think that your religion is better than his?

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by yetunsbay(m): 6:18am On Jul 18, 2013
shut
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by nwadaigbo: 6:18am On Jul 18, 2013
lee007: Now very confirmed that Nigeria will definitely perish as a country if care is not taken quickly, am so ashamed of identifying with Nigeria these days and with very good reason.
I am so appalled at the way a lot of seemingly educated people especially Nigeria young women are insulting Soyinka for speaking the truth as he has always done consistently over the years even before some of these so called online nairaland analysts parents were born!
What has this woman done for Nigerian women sef? What? Has she done 1/100 of what Miriam Babangida did through her better life? Patience is a disgrace to womanhood in Nigeria, a mere okirika rogue lucky enough to marry a clueless, spineless man! Don’t even get me started! Nigeria is a joke!

I honetly hope most Nigerian girls/women are not like these onces commenting and supporting Dame Jonathan? cus if they are, then it is finished!!! no wonder they no dey quick get husband, what a way to use the brain!!!

Soyinka said Patience is a mere appendage of power and so damn right, not only is that a statement of fact but a statement very correct in law, the illegality and unconstitutionality during these Goodluck’s era is just to legendary and sadly most of us don’t even know the implication.

Insecurity is on the rise, poverty is strong as usual, unemployment is the order of the day and power is getting geometrically regressive and still we sit behind the lantern hoping phones and laptops won’t expire and we can still claim the president and his wife are doing well, someone is kidding right.

And where did Abacha’s daughter crawl out from, only in Nigeria will the daughter of such an evil institution even have the got to talk to any Nigerian not even Soyinka!
Like we say in Yoruba land, alainironu lopoju ni nairaland, bunch of empty skulls suffering and smiling!
y wont u insult GEJ and his family?bc he is not Yoruba. When i insult WS, it becomes issue. You ppl are so pathetic and hate worthy. I spit on ur genration

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Bonapart(m): 6:19am On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: Wole achieved nothing than Nobel Laurette in literature, which is nothing. If the Award was in medical science or technology then it will indicate his skills but speaking big grammar has rendered him homeless, wifeless, comfortless and he is increasing going crazy. How can a so-called intelligent man worship Sango and form a secret cult (Pyrates) that has lead to murdering of thousands of youths. Wole will be in prison when I am President, thats a guarantee. He married 3 times and divorce 3 times, there is something wrong with him. Wole even served in IBB administration giving legitimacy to militocracy. Only f00ls take Wole seriously. he is just a local champion.

Abacha's daughter is right about this.
you have nothing in your skul... All you do is sit around nairaland allday! Go and inquiree what it takes to become a proffesor before you open your dirty mouth and be pouring out trash

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by johnaruson(m): 6:22am On Jul 18, 2013
Wole vesus national women: as a man he should be slow to speak.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by moshood048(m): 6:23am On Jul 18, 2013
This lady is nt serious @ all ......is paining her because Prof. Wole soyinka what justise Ãn̶̲̥̅̊Ď transparancy to speak Ȋ̝̊̅†̥self in dis country .......but ȋ̝̊̅ believe d̶̲̥̅̊@̤̥̣̈̊̇t̶̲̥̅̊ foolish man d̶̲̥̅̊@̤̥̣̈̊̇t̶̲̥̅̊ is d most wanted criminal in dis country d̶̲̥̅̊@̤̥̣̈̊̇t̶̲̥̅̊ was free Ãn̶̲̥̅̊Ď even given promotion §ȍ called Al-mustapha or what Ω̴̸̨̩̩̩̥a......knw d̶̲̥̅̊@̤̥̣̈̊̇t̶̲̥̅̊ if nigerian government is nt capable of given U̶̲̥̅̊ d right judgement knw 4 sure d̶̲̥̅̊@̤̥̣̈̊̇t̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ ώĩℓℓ soon die Ãn̶̲̥̅̊Ď go Ãn̶̲̥̅̊Ď meet God almighty Ãn̶̲̥̅̊Ď am sure is going to give U̶̲̥̅̊ d very right 1.
Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by pawa4ul: 6:23am On Jul 18, 2013
That Abacha stole money does not mean his daughter did. BTE, why do we like to always derail from the subject matter all the time in Nigeria. The lady was right in her tweet. To talk about a spell in someone's eyes, you need to remove the one in your eyes.
Woke Songonka or Soyinka or whatever he is called is a disgrace to the award he bagged. He could not not even manage a small level of mad cultic nation called his family that he had to be married three times and divorced three times,yet he opens his junior mouth to talk ill of the presidency. He took an offer in the military regime to satisfy his greedy quest for money and today he is talking here and there about democracy. I don't even want to talk about his stupid comments after Achebe died. He has no respect for the dead! Achebe was widely acclaimed the Father of African literature and it spinned Wole's head off the pivot. Can Wole ever be as honourable as Achebe by rejecting national awards when he feels it is bastardized? Yet you all call him a professor. I can never consider a three time divorcee as normal or take his words seriously. Come to think of it, do we not think that the Abacha's daughter knows some bad story about the so called professor of nothing good for her to send such tweets? Let reason prevail. Wole pls grow up. To drop my pen, hope we all remember what he called women...

3 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter Lash-Out At Wole Soyinka On Twitter by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Thank you
When he called the first lady and by extension women a mere domestic appendage I kept him where I keep all misogynists
He owes all females an apology
He doesn't have to love women but he must respect us
We have come a long way to be labelled such by an over celebrated woman hater
I am shocked to realize he is this backward in mentality
I used to love and respect the man
Not anymore
He has lost all respects
If abacha's daughter called him a goat,I wouldn't even blame her much

You are a very unintelligent woman. Above all, you're an extremely ignorant one.
I won't stress myself by looking for the video for you but go on YouTube and search for Wole Soyinka's view on gender equality and women empowerment in Nigeria.
He made no generalization about our race, your claims are alarming and preposterous. On this thread alone, you've insulted more than 2 men, does that make you a male hater??

Do you even understand what he meant by domestic appendage, especially in the context he was speaking??
You never loved and respected him, stop lying to yourself. You are a shame and pls don't mistake yourself for a feminist, you're just an uneducated tribalist.

Goodluck in your further rants.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Atiku Dazzles In New Photos As He Celebrates 74th Birthday / Kano Prince, Mustapha Ado Bayero, Marries 2 Wives On Same Day (Photos) / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.